A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

screenshot_118.png

This is the kind of fool that welcomes getting his throat cut. Until he's in their grasp. at that point, reality sets into his empty head for the first and last time.

Last edited:
Decent Black people wouldn't brazenly disrespect private property in this way, mainly because they either have or hope to have their own property someday. So what you are dealing with is a bunch of n!ggers who must be dealt with in terms that n!ggers understand.

First, if you don't have a pump shotgun and a box of #00 buckshot you deserve what is happening to you. If you do have a shotgun, load it and do absolutely nothing. If you show yourself to your uninvited lawn guests do so in a perfectly neutral manner, neither smiling nor frowning, and do not speak to any of them. Not a word.

Don't lock your front door. In fact, leave it slightly ajar. It won't be long before some n!ggers do what n!ggers will do, which is gradually approach, little by little. When the door is pushed open, dial 911 and, in a frightened, whispered voice, report an imminent home invasion. Then wait for one of them to step inside, say hello and shoot to kill.

By the time the cops arrive your lawn will be cleared -- and will stay that way. You will spend one afternoon at a hearing where your action will be declared a justifiable homicide. On the downside you will need to replace your carpet and possibly patch a wall.

When your neighbors learn what happened a certain spirit and attitude will arise in your neighborhood and the n!gger lawn parties will be history.

I am curious......would anyone here do this sort of thing....just roll up to a strangers house, set up a grill on the front lawn and have a party..without asking permission......or even having any sort of prior relationship with the people?

Who does that?
N!ggers do that.

"Here, let me help you with that fire," he said as he tossed a bucket of gasoline into the BBQ grill.

He then racked the 12 gauge loudly and said politely "Now get off my lawn."
The problem with that is it unfortunately is illegal. And if you are pushed to shoot you will be prosecuted.

Also, if there is a strapped n!gger in the crowd you might be killed.

If you can't beat em...join em

Grab some hotdogs and some beer and party down
As long as you don't mind partying with negroes
Ordinary, peaceful, law-abiding negroes do not brazenly invade private property, n!ggers do. So if you like partying with n!ggers -- right on. Have fun.

"Here, let me help you with that fire," he said as he tossed a bucket of gasoline into the BBQ grill.

He then racked the 12 gauge loudly and said politely "Now get off my lawn."
The problem with that is it unfortunately is illegal. And if you are pushed to shoot you will be prosecuted.

Also, if there is a strapped n!gger in the crowd you might be killed.

You lack a sense of the dramatic. Stretch out with your feelings, boy!

Also, it's a fenced yard, with three large, hungry yard puppies roaming. I doubt the party would choose to park there.

Also, where I live, it is unlikely in the extreme that I would be prosecuted under such circumstances as described .

I find it almost incomprehensible that people would actually have no problem with at least and at most even join in a crowd of law breaking young people. They are drinking and taking drugs. They are drinking in public. They are rowdy and taking over neighborhoods with impromptu parties on private property.
I have been young and wouldn't like to tell some of the crap my friends and I got up to. I know how things get out of hand. I know what can happen with dru k young people.
In the end.... I don't want them on my lawn and have every right to stop that from occurring.
Keep in mind, I did put in my vote for turning on the sprinklers, or calling Skunks R Us. I know it's not actually funny, but it sure isn't as big a hairy deal as some people are making it out to be. I was attempting to bring a little levity to a thread that seemed to be headed into shoot the n*ggers territory. I would actually bring out a few beers, but not the mustard, probably.
I realize it can get out of hand at times. I have read that one very large Spring Break beach town in Florida has banned it entirely due to the strain on the local police force, the damage to property and general out of control behavior of uncontrollable sized mobs. Those kids brought enormous amounts of cash to that town, but it wasn't worth it.

With that many people you may as well join them that day and the next town meeting or election let your voices be heard...

P. S. On tthe plus side you will sleep OK at night because they know you are cool and watch your house and stuff..

Nope. A lot of drunken law breakers with no boundries is less likely to gain positive attention from me than a fewer number of drunken law breakers. Just because they let you snarf beer with them for a moment doesn't mean that with more time, drugs and alcohol things will be cool and they'll watch your house for you. That's pretty naive. It's more likely fights will break out along with other bad ideas and you're gonna be in for a real bad night.[/QUOTE]

You never walked in my shoes...

I still remember when my friend drove his GTO to the old Chicago barn for a bulls game, he was to cheap to pay for parking, parked on a side street and a couple of people asked him for a few bucks to watch his car, he said no... The car was stripped...

I on the other hand never had a problem in the city of Chicago ever. You party have fun, people will watch your back.

If you can't beat em...join em

Grab some hotdogs and some beer and party down
As long as you don't mind partying with negroes
Ordinary, peaceful, law-abiding negroes do not brazenly invade private property, n!ggers do. So if you like partying with n!ggers -- right on. Have fun.

Their is white n!ggers too..
Never forget that...

And of course, you have never walked in any shoes but your own. We all have experiences that help to mold the opinions and perceptions we have.

And of course, you have never walked in any shoes but your own. We all have experiences that help to mold the opinions and perceptions we have.

But I lived in Chicago, and now the deep south, I partied with CEO's, Jewish lawyers, Pakistan doctors, south side of Chicago blacks, Mexicans , rednecks, Southern blacks..

I lived one hell of a life...

And know exactly what I am talking about.

Go out and douse the fire with a garden hose. Throw their shit in the street. Wait for one of the to try me.
The outcome of that is predictable: They will beat the shit out of you. But if you go out there strapped and you use it the cops will arrest you for not calling them first. They have no choice.

I know you don't want to believe that, but that is the way it is today. This is not the old USA, whether you live in Texas or California.

Wrong. I see a fire on my front yard I can put it out. Some thugs attack me on my property, they are defended against with what ever force is needed.. Police have no path to arrest me for any crime. You're an idiot.

No, it wouldn't be a laughing situation, but I would actually head out with a smile and a few beers and have a friendly chat with them. Kids partying on the beach are just having a good time; I remember being young. We didn't mean any harm; property lines sometimes get blurred.
And when a raccoon comes to your yard try feeding it, just to be friendly and kind, and see what comes of that.

We're not talking about ordinary, decent, law-abiding, respectable Black people here, because those people don't deliberately and brazenly invade private property. We are talking about n!ggers, otherwise known as 'coons -- for a reason. And it should be noted that decent Black people don't like n!ggers either.

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Not the end of the world, make the best of it

No.....they went onto the front lawns of privately owned homes without notice, permission or any courtesy...they just rolled up, set up....and didn't care about the owners of the home.....we aren't talking about a public park, or a public area...we are talking about someones home....

If they were all carrying AK-47s instead of barbecues you would be celebrating them

I will admit. I got tired of cleaning it up. I will sit down like a pussy. It is tougher with morning wood........to bend it down in there. I hate it is so huge it gets into the water. Cold and deep too. Then when you try to get it out......the head gets caught on the seat.......but you don't have to clean the floor and all over. sigh. Morning Wood Yoga....bend over and relax.
Have you got a bathtub?

Forum List

Back