A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

Being young doesn't give you the right to trespass.

I explained how their behavior showed complete contempt for their fellow citizens in their houses.

You have said NOTHING that addressed that.

Because you CAN'T.
Damn....negroes
Git off my lawn

I explained how their behavior showed complete contempt for their fellow citizens in their houses.

You have said NOTHING that addressed that.

Because you CAN'T.
Want to live in Biloxi during Spring Break?

You pay the price

You reveal that you have nothing but contempt for the law and for your fellow white citizens TOO.

As I said, you, the left are the decline of our civilization.
Anarchy!

Liar.

YOu depend on the forces of law and order to protect you while you do what you do.

You people need to let them use your restroom.

Beer goes through you fast.

Considering the alternative......using the bathroom makes sense
yeah just let a bunch of trespassing vandals into your home

have you recently taken a blow to the head?
While they may not look like you and I, most negroes can be pretty good people. While many whites immediately contact the police when a negro enters their neighborhood, they tend to be harmless
good people don't trespass and make a mess of other peoples' yards
Negroes on you lawn can be a big problem

Who would want to buy your house after that?
Unlike you I never mentioned race

IDGAF what race the assholes are that trespass and trash my yard are

Considering the alternative......using the bathroom makes sense
yeah just let a bunch of trespassing vandals into your home

have you recently taken a blow to the head?
While they may not look like you and I, most negroes can be pretty good people. While many whites immediately contact the police when a negro enters their neighborhood, they tend to be harmless
good people don't trespass and make a mess of other peoples' yards
Negroes on you lawn can be a big problem

Who would want to buy your house after that?

Not really. Just some guy that got jumped by a thug and defended himself. Happens all the time.

Unfortunately for him, the thug was black, so the lefties tried to throw him to the mob.

A "good person" doesn't set up a barbecue on some one else's law.

Can't you see the implied threat here?

Like most whites, I understand the threat when negroes arrive in your neighborhood. It is advised you hide your wife and daughters just in case.

A "good person" doesn't set up a barbecue on a some one else's lawn.

By doing so, there is an implied threat that they will NOT be moved and that it would be dangerous to try to move them.

You are, as always, on the side of the barbarians.

Barbarians?
Why they are just being neighborly.

Lack of respect for other people's property is not being neighborly.

By their actions, they demonstrated that they don't respect the Rule of Law.

Indeed, by breaking the law, to the point of spending HOURS, in defiance of the law and the rights of their fellow Americans, they demonstrated that they have nothing but CONTEMPT for the Rule of Law, their fellow Americans, and indeed, civilization.

LIke I said, barbarians.

And you are, as always, their ally.

The situation in Biloxi is similar to Woodstock

Too many people for limited facilities. It was only one weekend, might as well make the best of it
not similar at all since the public was never invited to camp out on people's lawns

A "good person" doesn't set up a barbecue on a some one else's lawn.

By doing so, there is an implied threat that they will NOT be moved and that it would be dangerous to try to move them.

You are, as always, on the side of the barbarians.

Barbarians?

Indeed, by breaking the law, to the point of spending HOURS, in defiance of the law and the rights of their fellow Americans, they demonstrated that they have nothing but CONTEMPT for the Rule of Law, their fellow Americans, and indeed, civilization.

LIke I said, barbarians.

Too many people for limited facilities. It was only one weekend, might as well make the best of it

The crime spree is one weekend. THe contempt that these p.o.s. feel for the Law, their fellow citizens, civilization, is forever, and you will always be on their side.

THe harm, if some poor fool who mistakenly thinks he lives in civilization, tries to tell them to leave and is mobbed by animals, could last a lifetime.

It was no crime spree

A bunch of college kids having a good time. Just like Woodstock.....only darker
trespassing and trashing a person's property are both crimes

Barbarians?

LIke I said, barbarians.

The crime spree is one weekend. THe contempt that these p.o.s. feel for the Law, their fellow citizens, civilization, is forever, and you will always be on their side.

THe harm, if some poor fool who mistakenly thinks he lives in civilization, tries to tell them to leave and is mobbed by animals, could last a lifetime.

It was no crime spree

A bunch of college kids having a good time. Just like Woodstock.....only darker
trespassing and trashing a person's property are both crimes

He knows that. He doesn't care.

He is on the side of the thugs, as always.

Put the house up for sale.
Move to where there are no negroes.
Let the negroes turn the town into what they turn every town/city with negro run governments:
Fucking violent drug infested gangbanger controlled shitholes.
Anyone who thinks things are magically going to get better is fucking delusional.

Not really. Just some guy that got jumped by a thug and defended himself. Happens all the time.

Unfortunately for him, the thug was black, so the lefties tried to throw him to the mob.
What were you just saying about supporting criminals?

Self defense is not a crime.

I know you think that white people have to just take their pay back, but your wishes are not yet law. Thank God.

Also, the victim was actually BROWN, so even in your shit world, he had the right to self defense.

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.

Self defense is not a crime.
But stalking is.

I know you think that white people have to just take their pay back, but your wishes are not yet law. Thank God.
"...take their pay back"? Not sure what your point is there?

Also, the victim was actually BROWN, so even in your shit world, he had the right to self defense.
Shit! I thought it was either JOHNSON, SMITH or JONES?

Forum List

Back