Trump demanding ride in queen’s gold carriage during Buckingham Palace visit, King Trump deserves it

How far we have sunk......

Republican President, 1982:

image.jpg

Republican President, 2017:

donald-trump-truck-afp_650x400_41490320339.jpg

Trump is demanding Cinderella's glass slippers. Anonymous high level sources report that Trump said "I don't care if they don't fit. I'll dance with them on my big toe. "

Chris Matthews demanded that Trump step down immediately. He has insulted evil stepmothers all over the world

It would be very sad to see that elegant antique coach destroyed by a rocket propelled grenade or a bomb. Hopefully the quern would not be in the carriage with our naked emperor.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

How far we have sunk......

Republican President, 1982:

image.jpg

Republican President, 2017:

donald-trump-truck-afp_650x400_41490320339.jpg
Thanks to your kind.

Nope, you don't get to blame the drumpf debacle on Dems/libs.

YOU did this. You and other gullible fools who are still trying so desperately to believe trumpery's Trumpery.

=======

Why don't you RWNJs ever take responsibility for your own actions?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

There is no debacle, delusionist. Trump is trying to do what he said and what we want him to do. He's only have trouble draining the swamp because of all you traitors hiding in the dark like cock roaches.

There is no debacle, delusionist. Trump is trying to do what he said and what we want him to do. He's only have trouble draining the swamp because of all you traitors hiding in the dark like cock roaches.
Focus.
Trump has no manners, trying to invite himself into the Royals' carriage. We know how he is about gold, though. I'm embarrassed already. But hopefully it's fake news.

Maybe the Queen will take drumpf by the Marie Antoinette theme park.

(she was queen of France but if the guillotine fits as she says...)

Total frog shit fake news.
The article said he expressed an interest in the ride... not that he demanded jack

Focus.
Trump has no manners, trying to invite himself into the Royals' carriage. We know how he is about gold, though. I'm embarrassed already. But hopefully it's fake news.
Oh, duh! You think?

Forum List

Back