MAGA loyalist Kid Rock used ‘n-word’ and ‘waved gun’ at Rolling Stone journalist

Says the piece of shit asshole with an avatar showing a young girl accidentally exposed because she's the daughter of someone he hates.

GFY
How long do you have to expose a titty without even trying to cover it before it can't be considered to be accidental? She walked that fine exposed titty all the way down the runway and back with no effort to cover it. Is that long enough?

How long do you have to expose a titty without even trying to cover it before it can't be considered to be accidental? She walked that fine exposed titty all the way down the runway and back with no effort to cover it. Is that long enough?

She was a young girl, excited and nervous and in front of a large crowd of people and probably didn't know what to do, if she even noticed it right away. You're the piece of filth that's using for an avatar and trying to justify it, all because you hate her father. As I said. GFY.

Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

Nothing like a first-class Trump Humper.

They say that alcohol will make you say the things you are really thinking.
I'm going to put it like you loons do. I'm not voting for kid rock.

She was a young girl, excited and nervous and in front of a large crowd of people and probably didn't know what to do, if she even noticed it right away. You're the piece of filth that's using for an avatar and trying to justify it, all because you hate her father. As I said. GFY.
I haven't known many girls with titties that big that didn't know what to do when their titty flopped out. While it might be embarrassing to some, most would know to cover it.

I haven't known many girls with titties that big that didn't know what to do when their titty flopped out. While it might be embarrassing to some, most would know to cover it.

And you're still a misogynistic, creepy asshole who uses it as his avatar because she's the daughter of the man you hate. You are no better than you think he is, using his daughter's picture like that. You're a complete buffoon and probably have a tiny dick as well. 🤡

It’s more troubling to see how common the word is used by many kids today. Either no one should utter the word or it should be fair game for all to use. I will never support the racist idea of your skin tone determines what words you can use.

Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

You cant run around popularizing that word for decades and then get angry once it becomes popular. :cuckoo:

And you're still a misogynistic, creepy asshole who uses it as his avatar because she's the daughter of the man you hate. You are no better than you think he is, using his daughter's picture like that. You're a complete buffoon and probably have a tiny dick as well. 🤡
I'm sure you are used to much larger dicks than mine, but everybody isn't a size queen like you. Wasn't your screen name "the Texas Sinkhole for a while?

Why isn't there any video of this alleged language?

lol

Forum List

Back