The Viral Growth of a lie...Furry walkout not a thing at all.

..and of course, all sides think they're right. The left thinks that the twisted, perverted version..is the Patriarchal, Euro-centric way things have always been.
The Right thinks that anything OTHER than the Patriarchal Euro-centric way is the perversion.

The whole Age-appropriateness thing is just a wedge issue really....the real fight is not about sex at all--it's about hearts and minds--and the always real possibility of the revolt of the worker bees~
YIKES!!!!
:rolleyes-41:

..and of course, all sides think they're right. The left thinks that the twisted, perverted version..is the Patriarchal, Euro-centric way things have always been.
The Right thinks that anything OTHER than the Patriarchal Euro-centric way is the perversion.

The whole Age-appropriateness thing is just a wedge issue really....the real fight is not about sex at all--it's about hearts and minds--and the always real possibility of the revolt of the worker bees~
No
That is, again, what YOUR version of it is.
Which is wrong.
You have a clear habit of doing that because you operate out of ideology rather than reality.

No
That is, again, what YOUR version of it is.
Which is wrong.
You have a clear habit of doing that because you operate out of ideology rather than reality.
Of course, because you say so..does not make it so.....and thus..where we are now as a nation.

I was wondering..was the Q-shaman a furry?

Of course, because you say so..does not make it so.....and thus..where we are now as a nation.

I was wondering..was the Q-shaman a furry?
No, it DOES make it so.
My "belief" is I am a male. I know this, because I have a penis, a prostate, epididymis etc. My entire musculoskeletal structure and makeup is typical male. My body chemistry is male. etc. etc. etc.
My wife, daughter, mother are all females. I know this, because they have female genitalia, their musculoskeletal structure is typical female, their body chemistry is female and, unlike me, a male, their bodies were naturally born with the possibility of giving human birth.

Reality.

Yours - is a figment of your idealism.

No, it DOES make it so.
My "belief" is I am a male. I know this, because I have a penis, a prostate, epididymis etc. My entire musculoskeletal structure and makeup is typical male. My body chemistry is male. etc. etc. etc.
My wife, daughter, mother are all females. I know this, because they have female genitalia, their musculoskeletal structure is typical female, their body chemistry is female and, unlike me, a male, their bodies were naturally born with the possibility of giving human birth.

Reality.

Yours - is a figment of your idealism.
LOL! I just realized that you dumped a whole pile of assertions I did not make...right on my head!
Lessee..where to start...

I do not believe that a male can give birth..absent ridiculous surgical implantation..in effect, making him an artificial host for a female womb.
That's not even possible now...and no one in their right mind is even contemplating such a thing.

While I believe that sexual identity is, to a large extent, a construct....physical biology is what it is. Yes, boys are boys..and girls are girls.
Also, boys can choose to act like girls, and girls boys. Physical biology, notwithstanding.
Consenting adults have the right to adjust their biology to the limit of medical science.
I don't believe trans people in sport should compete against anyone other than other trans people. I think we need a third category..trans.
I think Tran-sexual is neither man or women..but trans.
Of course, in sports that allow men and women to compete against one another...trans would be welcome, as well.

All bathrooms should be unisex.

LOL! I just realized that you dumped a whole pile of assertions I did not make...right on my head!
Lessee..where to start...

I do not believe that a male can give birth..absent ridiculous surgical implantation..in effect, making him an artificial host for a female womb.
That's not even possible now...and no one in their right mind is even contemplating such a thing.

While I believe that sexual identity is, to a large extent, a construct....physical biology is what it is. Yes, boys are boys..and girls are girls.
Also, boys can choose to act like girls, and girls boys. Physical biology, notwithstanding.
Consenting adults have the right to adjust their biology to the limit of medical science.
I don't believe trans people in sport should compete against anyone other than other trans people. I think we need a third category..trans.
I think Tran-sexual is neither man or women..but trans.
Of course, in sports that allow men and women to compete against one another...trans would be welcome, as well.

All bathrooms should be unisex.
You are one terrible debater.
You put words in other peoples mouth, then want to outrage them for saying it - and then now - say I put words into your mouth, which I certainly didn't.

As far as i can tell..there are no 'furries'..just some knee-jerk parents being used by a Conservative to gin up some of the good old outrage..
This is a lie. ..why would you lie?

:dunno:

Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’​

1713552201799.png

11,551 views Apr 18, 2024
"The school’s “furry” population is accused of biting, scratching and chasing other students. A school district official told ABC4.com, “A lot of the information that’s been out there is completely incorrect and inaccurate."

You are one terrible debater.
You put words in other peoples mouth, then want to outrage them for saying it - and then now - say I put words into your mouth, which I certainly didn't.
I feel that you are conflating what you think are my positions with some laundry list you in your head. I decided to clarify.

Whatever....

This is a lie. ..why would you lie?

:dunno:

Students walk out of Utah middle school to protest ‘furries’​

View attachment 934605
11,551 views Apr 18, 2024
"The school’s “furry” population is accused of biting, scratching and chasing other students. A school district official told ABC4.com, “A lot of the information that’s been out there is completely incorrect and inaccurate."

Your link is the lie. Did you not read my OP link?

Interesting..from the same station that did your link.

“A lot of the information that’s been put out there is completely incorrect and inaccurate,” Nebo School District Public Information Officer Seth Sorensen told ABC4.com.

While Sorensen said there have been issues with harassment or students making others feel uncomfortable or unsafe, he said most of the claims online are false.

“The administration at the school addressed that with the entire student body and they sent out a couple of emails,” Sorensen said. “Some of those emails were misinterpreted, and parents took to online formats to voice some of their concerns and questions.”

Sorensen said students are not dressing up as cats and dogs, and because there is a dress code in place, he doesn’t think videos that have been shared online are from Nebo schools. Sorensen emphasized that the main goals of the district are open communication and student safety.

“Today, we had some students and parents choose to exercise their right to assemble, and do a little protest for what they perceived was something that was happening in the school,” Sorensen said. “It actually is not something that’s been occurring.”

He said the reports of students dressing as animals are “a little bit inaccurate,” saying students wearing headbands with ears are similar to students wearing bows and sports jerseys. Sorensen said dressing up is “just what students of this age do.”

Last edited:
I know it's difficult for you to follow...but if Gender is solely a biological condition--and not also a legal status.....than it cannot be legislated..controlled.
Abortion is an issue directed solely at women..as they alone can produce children.
Thus Man and Woman are also legal states of being.

So, in our society, a biological man can be a legal women or vice-versa. To eliminate that, one must eliminate or change the legal status and definitions. That does not seem to be the way things are tending.

Legally Gender Neutral is, for many, the ideal..for our country.
iu

I feel that you are conflating what you think are my positions with some laundry list you in your head. I decided to clarify.

Whatever....
You sought to clarify, but all you did is obfuscate - which is actually what you do most of the time.
But I understand why, you can't argue based on facts or reality.
When your position is based on thin air - you can't debate a topic in a meaningful way - because your opinion of "gender is a construct" - is a meaningLESS theory not only based on absolutely nothing, but so easily proven wrong by any number of actual, tangible - reality. Called biology.

Your link is the lie. Did you not read my OP link?

Interesting..from the same station that did your link.

“A lot of the information that’s been put out there is completely incorrect and inaccurate,” Nebo School District Public Information Officer Seth Sorensen told ABC4.com.

While Sorensen said there have been issues with harassment or students making others feel uncomfortable or unsafe, he said most of the claims online are false.

“The administration at the school addressed that with the entire student body and they sent out a couple of emails,” Sorensen said. “Some of those emails were misinterpreted, and parents took to online formats to voice some of their concerns and questions.”

Sorensen said students are not dressing up as cats and dogs, and because there is a dress code in place, he doesn’t think videos that have been shared online are from Nebo schools. Sorensen emphasized that the main goals of the district are open communication and student safety.

“Today, we had some students and parents choose to exercise their right to assemble, and do a little protest for what they perceived was something that was happening in the school,” Sorensen said. “It actually is not something that’s been occurring.”

He said the reports of students dressing as animals are “a little bit inaccurate,” saying students wearing headbands with ears are similar to students wearing bows and sports jerseys. Sorensen said dressing up is “just what students of this age do.”
I did not share any video that was not from Nebo School district, just one of a furry being interviewed to present the other side, and of those protests, and of a kid from the school, that said there were furries there!

Do any of them dress in full costume? No, I am sure they do not.

OTH? I am quite certain that they are dressing up as much as they can get away with, and acting in fairly outrageous ways. And the school is giving them protection as well.

Occam's Razor. Where there is smoke, there is fire. You wrote;

As far as i can tell..there are no 'furries'

THEY HAD FIRST HAND WITNESSES! Why are you in denial? Was there biting and scratching? No. No physical evidence was left, or has been confirmed by this source. But it is disruptive, and there are furries, and, "the district worked with some students whose dress and appearance might be disruptive to the learning environment.. . " They even admitted that much! That means there are "furries" there.

My link included the stuff in yours. The only thing, is yours DID NOT debunk anything in mine, it just spun it, and ignored the facts, to make you actually bleev there were no furries there. .. which IS WRONG.

I saw the first hand interview with the students.

Sorry to burst your illusions.

Minute mark 1:20. Time stamped for your convenience.

I'm guessing, they might paint their faces? . were likely wearing what we called Deely bobber (ears) as kids. . I saw in the blurred video they had on furry boots. . . they blurred their face. . . so this is a probability. . .
. . but they're more like head bands these days? I dunno. But I noticed the news cast blurred their faces.. . .so we can't tell.
1713554354085.png

. . . and purposely licking and sniffing other kids, (trolling) just to get a rise out of them? The administration probably didn't think it rose to the level of needing to be suspended or expelled, and the other kids felt they were taking sides, and the conservative parents, were more than likely outraged. (Especially after four years ago that whole COVID thing. . )

All sides need to chillax. The parents of the "furries," need to give their kids some discipline though. That is not appropriate behavior in school, and the school administration needs to stop doing a CYA in the media when they are not enforcing dress code and proper school supervision.

But yoar blanket denial of the whole thing, by relying on a news source that is basically apologetics for the teachers and administration? When we saw WITH OUR OWN EYES. . . the protest and an interviews otherwise?

Whatever. No one buys it when we all saw the kids out there protesting.

Anyone that has raised kids, knows how lazy they are, and how much it takes them to organize and protest on their own. Seriously, you are wrong and delusional on this one. What ever is going on with the teachers and admin there? They screwed up. Count on that.

Last edited:
So this thread turned into a Trump thread?
Your link stated “furries” were biting, scratching and spraying", also, “Students claim that the furries bite them, bark at them, and pounce on them"

Sounds like animals. Just wonder if the courts allow them to be animals legally, then are they allowed to vote?
Right now, my dog Murphy can't vote, will he be able to in the future?
I have an even more troubling question...

a47.gif

Was joke..oh humorless one.

My link stated that some students complained to their parents that students identifying as 'furries' were engaging in said behaviors. Further investigation showed that they were not..and that, in fact, there was no one identifying as Furry at all. It was a made up thing..that their parents swallowed whole...and Sebastian gleefully exploited.
I hope you're caught up now?

No, I doubt if animals will be granted the franchise.

AFAIK, there is not court case pending that grants furries anything at all..including legal status.
i like the "furry hysteria" because it proves, even more than " trump is the born again savior of the universe" or pizza gate, that these people will believe anything.

Forum List

Back