A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
I'd say go out and cap them all except the good looking heifers. We'll keep those chained up in my parents basement!

riOv6oa.jpg

Damn....negroes
Git off my lawn

I explained how their behavior showed complete contempt for their fellow citizens in their houses.

You have said NOTHING that addressed that.

Because you CAN'T.
Want to live in Biloxi during Spring Break?

You pay the price

You reveal that you have nothing but contempt for the law and for your fellow white citizens TOO.

As I said, you, the left are the decline of our civilization.
Anarchy!

Liar.

YOu depend on the forces of law and order to protect you while you do what you do.

Officer!

Keep those negroes off my lawn

It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Not the end of the world, make the best of it

Self defense is not a crime.
But stalking is.

I know you think that white people have to just take their pay back, but your wishes are not yet law. Thank God.
"...take their pay back"? Not sure what your point is there?

Also, the victim was actually BROWN, so even in your shit world, he had the right to self defense.
Shit! I thought it was either JOHNSON, SMITH or JONES?

YOur lies are noted and dismissed.

Self defense is not a crime. YOu filthy liar.

I respect you. But I disagree with all that. Including the unfair characterizations of the people,e disagreeing with you.

They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Why should I

They have no right to be on my property without my invitation

Have you considered how inconsiderate it was of them to scare the people in the houses?

Have you considered what might have happened if someone was reckless enough to tell them to fuck off?

Why should I

They have no right to be on my property without my invitation
Lighten up Francis

Have you considered how inconsiderate it was of them to scare the people in the houses?

Have you considered what might have happened if someone was reckless enough to tell them to fuck off?
It was just like Gone With the Wind

I respect you. But I disagree with all that. Including the unfair characterizations of the people,e disagreeing with you.
That's fair. In a better mood, I would disagree with me too. But some days I just get so sick of this gun culture; any excuse will do to prove you're a big man with a loaded weapon. And then there are the racists jumping in. Patience is not my strong suit.

I find it almost incomprehensible that people would actually have no problem with at least and at most even join in a crowd of law breaking young people. They are drinking and taking drugs. They are drinking in public. They are rowdy and taking over neighborhoods with impromptu parties on private property.
I have been young and wouldn't like to tell some of the crap my friends and I got up to. I know how things get out of hand. I know what can happen with dru k young people.
In the end.... I don't want them on my lawn and have every right to stop that from occurring.

I find it almost incomprehensible that people would actually have no problem with at least and at most even join in a crowd of law breaking young people. They are drinking and taking drugs. They are drinking in public. They are rowdy and taking over neighborhoods with impromptu parties on private property.
I have been young and wouldn't like to tell some of the crap my friends and I got up to. I know how things get out of hand. I know what can happen with dru k young people.
In the end.... I don't want them on my lawn and have every right to stop that from occurring.
Keep in mind, I did put in my vote for turning on the sprinklers, or calling Skunks R Us. I know it's not actually funny, but it sure isn't as big a hairy deal as some people are making it out to be. I was attempting to bring a little levity to a thread that seemed to be headed into shoot the n*ggers territory. I would actually bring out a few beers, but not the mustard, probably.
I realize it can get out of hand at times. I have read that one very large Spring Break beach town in Florida has banned it entirely due to the strain on the local police force, the damage to property and general out of control behavior of uncontrollable sized mobs. Those kids brought enormous amounts of cash to that town, but it wasn't worth it.

It was just like Gone With the Wind

I will take that as a yes, you've considered it, and you don't care, because you are an asshole.

The young criminals are black, an entitled group and the lefties are assuming the homeowners are white.

THus they side with the criminals.

No.....they went onto the front lawns of privately owned homes without notice, permission or any courtesy...they just rolled up, set up....and didn't care about the owners of the home.....we aren't talking about a public park, or a public area...we are talking about someones home....

Keep in mind, I did put in my vote for turning on the sprinklers, or calling Skunks R Us. I know it's not actually funny, but it sure isn't as big a hairy deal as some people are making it out to be. I was attempting to bring a little levity to a thread that seemed to be headed into shoot the n*ggers territory. I would actually bring out a few beers, but not the mustard, probably.
I realize it can get out of hand at times. I have read that one very large Spring Break beach town in Florida has banned it entirely due to the strain on the local police force, the damage to property and general out of control behavior of uncontrollable sized mobs. Those kids brought enormous amounts of cash to that town, but it wasn't worth it.

With that many people you may as well join them that day and the next town meeting or election let your voices be heard...

P. S. On tthe plus side you will sleep OK at night because they know you are cool and watch your house and stuff..

With that many people you may as well join them that day and the next town meeting or election let your voices be heard...

P. S. On tthe plus side you will sleep OK at night because they know you are cool and watch your house and stuff..[/QUOTE]

Nope. A lot of drunken law breakers with no boundries is less likely to gain positive attention from me than a fewer number of drunken law breakers. Just because they let you snarf beer with them for a moment doesn't mean that with more time, drugs and alcohol things will be cool and they'll watch your house for you. That's pretty naive. It's more likely fights will break out along with other bad ideas and you're gonna be in for a real bad night.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back