MAGA loyalist Kid Rock used ‘n-word’ and ‘waved gun’ at Rolling Stone journalist

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

Nothing like a first-class Trump Humper.

They say that alcohol will make you say the things you are really thinking.

Singer, songwriter and Donald Trump ally Kid Rock fervently defended and promoted his political beliefs in an inflammatory interview with Rolling Stone magazine in which he used racist language, allegedly wielded a gun at a journalist and made sweeping negative generalizations about groups of people.

Kid Rock, whose real name is Robert Ritchie, has spent the last couple of years using his platform to advocate for the conservative agenda and pledging his support for Mr Trump.

At times, he has invoked volatile rhetoric including spewing a homophobic slur on stage.

“I got a f*ing god* gun right here if I need it,” Rock shouted while waving a black handgun around, Rolling Stone reported.

Rock also said that he believes the 2020 presidential election was stolen, described migrants as “murderers” and “rapists” and used the “n-word” multiple times.

a black handgun??

what a racist,,

You loons feel obligated to tattle on the world

Nigga Nigga Nigga Lyrics​

[Intro: Du-Rag & Murder Mike]
Yeah
Motherfucker
'Sup, nigga

Gangsta Rap, nigga
Nigga

[Verse 1: Du-Rag & Murder Mike]
Nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga, nigga
I'm one-hundred-percent nigga

I'm two-hundred-percent nigga

Why do police hate niggas?
They hate us 'cause our dicks is bigga

Why you call yourself a nigga?
'Cause I'm a motherfuckin' nigga

Why you drink so much beer?
I don't drink beer; I drink malt liquor

Have you ever been drunk and said stupid shit? How would you like to be judged by your dumbest statement made while drunk? This is typical Democrat character assassination.

You loons feel obligated to tattle on the world
It’s why we thinkers know there are few legitimate adult posters here. “He said a bad word…..held a bad thought…had bad intent….” On and on . No discussion content just constant “Orange man and his people bad”

Last edited:

I suppose I'll start caring about the N word when you guys stop using it on each other.

Oh my gosh .. Someone said it? How about blacks using it all the time with each other? We don't see that as a mainstream story.

Shocker!!

Yeah, and I can't afford groceries anymore.... which one do you think I care about?

inflation n umbers 00.jpg

This story aside, He has never shed his trash roots.

I heard a story where he threw a guys one of a kind guitar from the rooftop of Chris Chelios bar (a former NHL: player and friend of Rocks) because he didn't like the way he played. Chelios promised the guy would be reimburse him and of course no one did.

He has had a couple of decent songs, he's actually a better musician than people give him credit for, but he just seems like a dick. Unfortunate but that's the way some people roll. What a way to live your life when you finally made it in life.

Be humble. Be a Mensch, not a mouse.

It’s why we thinkers know there are few legitimate adult posters here. “He said a bad word…..held a bad thought…had bad intent….” On and on . No discussion content just constant “Orange man and his people bad”
I don't see many who want to make excuses for that spoiled, racist, drunk who can't even stay sober long enough for an interview with a major magazine. If you want to make up some excuse for why that pig is the disgusting piece of shit he is today, then go for it.

Forum List

Back