Target is lowering 5,000 prices - Thanks Biden!

You're just not getting it.

Never, ever, ever, ever give an inch!
1716314030434.png

So Biden waved a magic wand. Most likely thinks Target is what you shoot at
Another childlike thread title
Doesn’t Biden control prices? I hear inflation is his fault so I assumed this was his doing to?

Look, man. There are a couple things you need to get through your head.

Rule 1: Never, ever, ever, ever give credit to Biden for anything.

Rule 2: Never, ever, ever, ever blame Trump for anything.

You observe these two simple rules, and you'll get along just fine.

Yes, Being 100% right all the time is indeed the way forward. Glad to see you got off drugs.

In my area, Meijer, Target, and Walmart all do the same damn thing, and are all located within a half mile of each other.

You can literally stand in the parking lot of one, and see the others, it is insane. Target is the anchor store of a dying mall.

They have all been there now for about a decade, and quite frankly, in a town the size of mine, I am surprised they have all managed to stay open at that location.

. . . well.. the Meijer store has been there first, for about forty years now, even before they built that mall, so, don't expect they will ever lose that battle.

I remember when Meijer was called Meijer Thrifty Acres. Great store for getting everything in one stop. Also useful for last minute gifts on Christmas Eve.

I remember when Meijer was called Meijer Thrifty Acres. Great store for getting everything in one stop. Also useful for last minute gifts on Christmas Eve.
The "thrifty acres," was in reference to groceries and hardlines one store. That was before Walmart was doing groceries.

As soon as Walmart started doing groceries, they dropped that thrifty acres.

They were also the first big grocery chain to introduce the conveyor belt at the cash register before Kroger, A&P and all the others, as well as grocery shopping carts, digital coupons and self check-outs. . . the one innovation and I did not like, automated check out. :lol:

Target lost a lot of customers when they went total Woke and started selling children's rainbow homo clothes.
So now Target has started lowering prices to try and win customers back.
Bozo Biden had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back