A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Not the end of the world, make the best of it
Why should I

They have no right to be on my property without my invitation
Lighten up Francis
Stop being a retard, Corky

I'm not a retard......

Mother had me tested

Last edited:
All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Why should I

Lighten up Francis

I'm not a retard......

Mother had me tested

and she lied to you about the results

Why should I

Lighten up Francis

I'm not a retard......

Mother had me tested

No she didn't........

The man said I was special

Why should I

Lighten up Francis

I'm not a retard......

Mother had me tested

No she didn't........

The man said I was special

Special euphemism for retarded

I'd probably call the police if they were disturbing me or my peace and quiet and the ability to enjoy my own yard as I wish.
I'd call the cops too. Once...

It's bad enough that people have to deal with a-hole neighbors, never mind a whole group of complete strangers parking their arses in your yard. I would be really annoyed, especially if they were loud and obnoxious, which drunks usually are!

Fire up the bug fogger
Sprinkler system... All fucking day.
Best deterrent; a little on the pricey side, but no doubt worth it.
They would likely try to tear it all up.
That'd be a little too much like work. And they get soaked in the process. But if they do resort to outright vandalism, well... Contrary to popular belief; sometimes, violence is the answer...
There are no cops where you guys live?
Donutland.jpg

I'd probably call the police if they were disturbing me or my peace and quiet and the ability to enjoy my own yard as I wish.

There were 65,000 black college students on spring break in Biloxi

I doubt if they will come running because there are negroes on your lawn

and they won't come running when I turn the pressure washer on them either

and they won't come running when I turn the pressure washer on them either
Be sure and connect the proper hose to the pressure washer.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
Turn on the sprinklers and then take the food.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
Turn on the sprinklers and then take the food.
Hit 'em hard and make 'em bleed! Kick their ass and take their weed!

Move to where the sub-humans don't live.
Put on-demand baby murdering clinics on every street corner in the inner city shitholes.
Provide free guns and ammo to everyone in the inner city shit holes.
In time they will self-exterminate.

Fire a warning shot and the next one's going to be for real.

There's no such thing as a "warning shot". If you pull the gun and fire it you hit the target. Otherwise, don't pull the gun.

Apparently you've never heard of things like "rifle" and "50 yards" ;)

I'm coming out the house with one in the chamber.

We had this idiot at work that was so gun ignorant it was sickening. I told her I had an AK, 2 in fact, for defensive purposes, and she went nuts! Then she says "Why do you have a gun that shoots 800 bullets a minute?" And I said, "What kind of an idiot thinks AK's have 800 round magazines!"

Of course in reality, I don't think the original scenario would ever happen.

Fire a warning shot and the next one's going to be for real.

There's no such thing as a "warning shot". If you pull the gun and fire it you hit the target. Otherwise, don't pull the gun.

Apparently you've never heard of things like "rifle" and "50 yards" ;)

I'm coming out the house with one in the chamber.

We had this idiot at work that was so gun ignorant it was sickening. I told her I had an AK, 2 in fact, for defensive purposes, and she went nuts! Then she says "Why do you have a gun that shoots 800 bullets a minute?" And I said, "What kind of an idiot thinks AK's have 800 round magazines!"

Comparison of the AK-47 and M16 - Wikipedia

600 rpm. :D

You have class 3?

That's the trap.

Create a situation where the cops can't or won't deal with minor issues.

BUT if you "escalate" the situation by demanding people leave your land, then you are the problem, and they come.

Forum List

Back