A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

Since they're sure not to show up, you can either try to ignore it, and hope for little damage as possible, or use ANY non lethal means available to get em to haul ass. Word travels quick in a crowd like that so get ready for a massive response. And guess who the racist trouble maker is gonna be? You my friend. It's a screwed up country we live in.
But all this comes from personal experience. *sigh*
Yep. And to be serious about this, if you do drive them off, be prepared for a vehicle to show up later and have your house sprayed with bullets. Prepared to lose a wife or kids? That's what you're facing. These subhumans don't think far enough ahead to understand consequences for their crimes.

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.

It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
I was born and raised on Columbia Street in the heart of the Brooklyn Waterfront of the 1930s and I lived in The Asphalt Jungle for most of my young life. But it would not have occurred to me or to any of my relatives and friends to do what you've suggested. Because being raised as a civilized human being imparts a natural inhibition against such contemptuous behavior.
OK, lot of stuff here to digest. People need to turn on their truth feelers, think things though. Stop overvaluing one age group. Lack of respect and the harm that that brings, it's not restricted to one race, age or group.

But that's the group in the original post. Not talking about others

Everyday I am justified as to why I hate them.
Do you hate all Blacks? Or has your impression of Blacks been negatively influenced by the stupid, vicious bottom-feeders who cannot be trusted by anyone, who blame all their failures and their innate worthlessness on White people, and who feel their hatred for all White people is justified?

(a) Except as provided in (b) of this section, a person who is justified in using nondeadly force in self-defense under AS 11.81.330 may use deadly force in self-defense upon another person when and to the extent the person reasonably believes the use of deadly force is necessary for self-defense against

(1) death;

(2) serious physical injury;

(3) kidnapping, except for what is described as custodial interference in the first degree in AS 11.41.320;

(4) sexual assault in the first degree;

(5) sexual assault in the second degree;

(6) sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree; or

(7) robbery in any degree.

(b) A person may not use deadly force under this section if the person knows that, with complete personal safety and with complete safety as to others being defended, the person can avoid the necessity of using deadly force by leaving the area of the encounter, except there is no duty to leave the area if the person is

(1) on premises

(A) that the person owns or leases;

(B) where the person resides, temporarily or permanently;  or

(C) as a guest or express or implied agent of the owner, lessor, or resident;

(2) a peace officer acting within the scope and authority of the officer's employment or a person assisting a peace officer under AS 11.81.380;

(3) in a building where the person works in the ordinary course of the person's employment;  

(4) protecting a child or a member of the person's household;  or

(5) in any other place where the person has a right to be.

They'd get one warning from my husband, then they best GTFO...

All the cranky, Really Serious People are out in force this morning. Yawn.
It's Spring. Remember that? Maybe some of you were never young. I'm sorry for you.

Anyway, have any of you considered this: What if this group of kids are from the city and live in apartments where no one's got a 50 year old two bedroom ranch on a quarter acre to protect as if it were Fort Knox? Where the grassy places are public access? Probably they got told they couldn't set fires on the beach, so they walked a few feet up the street and settled on the first park-like place they saw. Not everyone is steeped in the tight assed LAWS of suburbia. LOL what a bunch of stiff necked old farts.
They showed up for a spring break festival all ready to BBQ and have a good time. The venue quickly filled up and the festival flowed over into surrounding neighborhoods

Not the end of the world, make the best of it
Why should I

They have no right to be on my property without my invitation
Lighten up Francis
Stop being a retard, Corky

You reveal that you have nothing but contempt for the law and for your fellow white citizens TOO.

As I said, you, the left are the decline of our civilization.
Are you sure Rightwinger is a "fellow White citizen?

Pretty sure. He's got the lefty white guilt thing down to a T. If he's playing, he is a world class actor.

I got caught up in Freaknik once awhile back. That used to be the BSB spot held in ATL. I live in middle GA and was up there for something else. It was more like a riot than a party with looters, vandals, shootings, stabbings, everything. Thank God they've moved on.
If they're on your property without permission, tell em to get the hell off. Since we know that won't work, be prepared to call 5-0. Since they're sure not to show up, you can either try to ignore it, and hope for little damage as possible, or use ANY non lethal means available to get em to haul ass. Word travels quick in a crowd like that so get ready for a massive response. And guess who the racist trouble maker is gonna be? You my friend. It's a screwed up country we live in.
But all this comes from personal experience. *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't live in anarchy or a jungle. There, right makes right and the strong survive.

Here, if you are strong or right, the barbarians call the cops on you, and the forces of law and order show up to side with them.

In an anarchy, these assholes would know that they were risking a strong response from the property owner.

Forum List

Back