A group sets up a barbecue grill and has a party, on your front lawn, what do you do?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Articles: A Tale of Violence in Two Cities: Augusta and Biloxi

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

“So we just left, crying and upset,” she said. Check it out on Youtube here.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.

The only thing to do is install those rollup hurricane shutters and double check your insurance policy.

Hubby adores fireworks. He is a fucking redneck so we have them around all year round.
It might be fun and a workable solution to aim a shitload of bottle rockets out strategically placed windows.

Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

A few miles down the pike, more than 65,000 black people gathered in Biloxi for the annual ball of confusion called Black Spring Break. Cops and residents are calling it the worst Black Spring Break ever.

It took a few days for locals to figure out how bad it was. They all knew the traffic was horrific. The crowds of black people were twice as large as they were expecting. And when the partygoers ran out of space at the beach, they pulled their cars into white Biloxi neighborhoods and set up barbecues and picnics on lawns in front of houses belonging to people they did not know.

“Tina (“Lady”) Grantham is upset,” intoned a reporter at the WLOX. “This spring break may have been the biggest, but for her, it was the worst.”

“It’s really upsetting because they never used to come on this street,” said the frazzled Grantham from her house a quarter mile from the beach. “It’s upsetting the whole neighborhood. I want some protection because I can’t go through this every year.”

The “this” was a large group of black people partying on her front lawn with loud music and barbecue. “My husband did not want to cause a problem with the people because he figured if we were to call the cops that would make everybody mad.”

And no: this is not just another shameless plug for that scintillating best seller documenting black mob violence and white denial called Don’t Make The Black Kids Angry.

Another neighbor told the TV crew her family felt the large group of black people made them feel as if “we were prisoners in our own house.”

Which is curiously the exact same phrase an old white woman in Baltimore used a day later when a large group of black people leaving school attacked her because she mentioned she did not appreciate the regular vandalism they were visiting upon her car and property.

Back to Biloxi: “In the past they were pretty reasonable,” said the prisoner. “But they were pretty scary this year.”

Meanwhile, in Augusta, tens of thousands of pimento and cheese sandwiches were consumed amid tens of thousands of carefully groomed azaleas, with nary a cross word.

Near Biloxi, “much to the dismay of our spring breakers,” police seized 109 pounds of sweet, sweet marijuana bound for Black Spring Break. Not to worry: Despite the embargo, there appeared to be plenty to go around.
Grab the mustard, a few beers, and join them.

Hubby adores fireworks. He is a fucking redneck so we have them around all year round.
It might be fun and a workable solution to aim a shitload of bottle rockets out strategically placed windows.

You have to concider the very real fact that if you run them off like that they will come back, likely at night and try to damage your property or you.

You need to be armed with more than just fireworks.

I am curious......would anyone here do this sort of thing....just roll up to a strangers house, set up a grill on the front lawn and have a party..without asking permission......or even having any sort of prior relationship with the people?

Who does that?

Put my Smith and Wesson Governor in my inner holster, put my M&P Shield in my pocket, and I'd get out the garden hose.
EXACTLY what i was about to post. Start hosing them down. When they get angry and try to confront you, thats when you warn them not to take another step and you point your gun at them. Announce loudly, "You are scaring me and if you come any closer i will have to defend myself". Get someone to film the whole thing so that you have video evidence of your warning. After that, all bets are off and your ass is covered.

[QUOTEOK... PredFan, post: 17033994, member: 33194"]

You have to concider the very real fact that if you run them off like that they will come back, likely at night and try to damage your property or you.

You need to be armed with more than just fireworks.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, I was just kidding.
We are very well armed here.
Fireworks, hoses or guns, I bet there would be reprisals

[QUOTErobber post: 17033824, member: 50072"]Apparently, the event known as Black Spring Break is getting out of hand...with the police handcuffed by the Ferguson Effect, these college kids think they can do whatever they want...and are starting to infringe on the rights of people in the community......

Grab the mustard, a few beers, and join them.[/QUOTE]

Would you grab pillowcases to put your stuff in with robbers?

I am curious......would anyone here do this sort of thing....just roll up to a strangers house, set up a grill on the front lawn and have a party..without asking permission......or even having any sort of prior relationship with the people?

Who does that?
Africans. Just Africans

Who does that?
Africans. Just Africans
Rainbow Coalition sets up wherever it wants, and that is primarily a bunch of white weirdos. My sons' acquaintances think the women are fabulous.

Forum List

Back