The Viral Growth of a lie...Furry walkout not a thing at all.

Dunno..as far as I can tell...none of that going on in this case.
Do you think Trump would get the pussy-cat vote..given his..errr..proclivities?
So this thread turned into a Trump thread?
Your link stated “furries” were biting, scratching and spraying", also, “Students claim that the furries bite them, bark at them, and pounce on them"

Sounds like animals. Just wonder if the courts allow them to be animals legally, then are they allowed to vote?
Right now, my dog Murphy can't vote, will he be able to in the future?

If you're gonna start threads, then have the common damned courtesy to format whatever you're copypasting into paragraphs for readers.

You do this same shit every single time you start a thread on here without fail.

.I don't care about what you bold. I don't care about what you italicize.

Just format your copypastas, please. It's not too much to ask. It really isn't.
Oh well~
You can, of course, ignore me, and not be bothered? I doubt anything I post could be of any interest of one as erudite and informed, such as yourself.
After all, if all of your opinions are formed, what need of irritating input?

Oh well~
You can, of course, ignore me, and not be bothered? I doubt anything I post could be of any interest of one as erudite and informed, such as yourself.
After all, if all of your opinions are formed, what need of irritating input?
Just format your paragraphs, if you're gonna start threads, please. You don't have to Dave about it. Wtf, man...

Anyway. Good luck with your bestiality training.

Personally I'd get my kids out of that school.

As was acknowleged by the OP, they do firmly believe that the education system is their ''frontline'' and they absolutely treat it as such, observably.

Your link stated “furries” were biting, scratching and spraying", also, “Students claim that the furries bite them, bark at them, and pounce on them"

Sounds like animals. Just wonder if the courts allow them to be animals legally, then are they allowed to vote?
Was joke..oh humorless one.

My link stated that some students complained to their parents that students identifying as 'furries' were engaging in said behaviors. Further investigation showed that they were not..and that, in fact, there was no one identifying as Furry at all. It was a made up thing..that their parents swallowed whole...and Sebastian gleefully exploited.
I hope you're caught up now?

No, I doubt if animals will be granted the franchise.

AFAIK, there is not court case pending that grants furries anything at all..including legal status.

He may have already voted for Biden in 2020

Was joke..oh humorless one.

My link stated that some students complained to their parents that students identifying as 'furries' were engaging in said behaviors. Further investigation showed that they were not..and that, in fact, there was no one identifying as Furry at all. It was a made up thing..that their parents swallowed whole...and Sebastian gleefully exploited.
I hope you're caught up now?

No, I doubt if animals will be granted the franchise.

AFAIK, there is not court case pending that grants furries anything at all..including legal status.
This nation is declining rapidly, not sure where we are on the spectrum at this point.
Men can be women legally, that puts everything on the table whether you will admit it or not.

Anyway. Good luck with your bestiality training.

Personally I'd get my kids out of that school.

As was acknowleged by the OP, they do firmly believe that the education system is their ''frontline'' and they absolutely treat it as such, observably.
Dunno about 'they'. But it's pretty clear that ALL sides fight their cultural battles in the nations schools. Everyone wants to 'mold' our children.
Everyone~

Dunno about 'they'. But it's pretty clear that ALL sides fight their cultural battles in the nations schools. Everyone wants to 'mold' our children.
Everyone~
Indeed.
One side wants to "mold" the children in a responsible way, with age appropriateness in mind.
The other wants to "mold" them to accept and practice a twisted, perverted version of life.

In what way does someone saying that gender is a biological condition have anything to do with whatever your rant is about?
I know it's difficult for you to follow...but if Gender is solely a biological condition--and not also a legal status.....than it cannot be legislated..controlled.
Abortion is an issue directed solely at women..as they alone can produce children.
Thus Man and Woman are also legal states of being.

So, in our society, a biological man can be a legal women or vice-versa. To eliminate that, one must eliminate or change the legal status and definitions. That does not seem to be the way things are tending.

Legally Gender Neutral is, for many, the ideal..for our country.

Indeed.
One side wants to "mold" the children in a responsible way, with age appropriateness in mind.
The other wants to "mold" them to accept and practice a twisted, perverted version of life.
..and of course, all sides think they're right. The left thinks that the twisted, perverted version..is the Patriarchal, Euro-centric way things have always been.
The Right thinks that anything OTHER than the Patriarchal Euro-centric way is the perversion.

The whole Age-appropriateness thing is just a wedge issue really....the real fight is not about sex at all--it's about hearts and minds--and the always real possibility of the revolt of the worker bees~

I know it's difficult for you to follow...but if Gender is solely a biological condition--and not also a legal status.....than it cannot be legislated..controlled.
Abortion is an issue directed solely at women..as they alone can produce children.
Thus Man and Woman are also legal states of being.

So, in our society, a biological man can be a legal women or vice-versa. To eliminate that, one must eliminate or change the legal status and definitions. That does not seem to be the way things are tending.

Legally Gender Neutral is, for many, the ideal..for our country.
You are rambling and everything you just said is non-sensical, and would not change whether one believed gender is biology or a figment of their imagination.
"Gender neutrality" is a ridiculous, tried and failed concept, as nearly every European country tried, and changed back. You all are just too obsessed with your ideology to understand that.
Universities in Europe tried numerous attempts to make their society as egalitarian as possible, considering the two genders. And in every single case, it only INCREASED the disparity between the two.

Forum List

Back