America’s Coming Race War, Courtesy of the Democrat Party…

Give me a few BLM type policies we have in this country. What does BLM think they are entitled to?

Really? Bring us up to speed on the white slave trade in America and when did it end?

Isn't that what America was in the slave trade for? Money.

All of which has been happening in America since the country was taken.
We are all descendants of slaves. There were 1 million white slaves in Africa. It’s a global issue. Slavery and racism is not a unique American issue. So that’s why the BLM argument is flawed.

BLM is pro reparations which is extremely flawed based on the last paragraph.

There’s tons of BLM politicians, brother. The mayor of Chicago, Nancy Pelosi, Joe, Biden, the guy who pulled the fire alarm, there’s probably 100 of them. AOC and the squad , Senator Chris Murphy… these are just some of the names coming to my head but more many more would come if I took the time. But it’s probably a huge chunk of the Democratic Party.

And there’s tons of poor white people in the USA. Poor whites get denied home loans. The BLM far left radical left-wing viewpoint is black habit worse in America, which is a few things. It’s a power-play by people who believe that to get more money. Some people don’t even believe it like there’s BLM leaders who know that they’re engaging in nonsense but they’re just doing it for money. But there are other people who believe that it is some kind of worthy cause that are simply wrong.

The idea that whites are privileged, or blacks are born behind The starting line is an ideology meant to divide Americans. To Distract us from a bad economy

Did you whine when Jews rec'd reparations?

Did you whine when Native Americans rec'd reparations?

Did you whine when Japanese-Americans were given reparations?

Did you whine when Eskimoes were given reparations?

You probably thought it was a great thing when the former slave owners were given reparations.
Should white people get reparations, because 1 million whites were enslaved by blacks in Africa, hundreds of years ago?

Africans built some of the most strongest empires in kingdoms ever. Look at Africa today there’s not one white head of state. Are you complaining about this? Are you up in arms about the fact that a lot of white folks are struggling in Africa. There are South African white people. They’re African and they’re white.

When did Jews get reparations? . There is Israel, but Jews fought for that. They were supported by the Soviet Union and Western powers. One can argue that the western powers and USSR Should not have supported them but they did.

When did Native Americans get reparations? They do have reservations. Which should not occur we should all be equal.

For the Japanese Americans it’s a complicated issue. On one hand people can argue against it. But it did occur in the 1940s… not during the times of slavery. But it is worth mentioning that let’s compare how the USA conducted itself in that era compared to the third right or the empire of Japan. I mean the third Reich we’re trying to exterminate every Jew of the world. Only Japanese Americans on the West Coast were interned . But also German and Italians were interned as well. So bring that up as well. Not to mention the Empire of Japan was one of the most ferocious powers to ever exist. They had spies operating all over the world, and that was a serious issue.

We are all descendants of slaves. There were 1 million white slaves in Africa. It’s a global issue. Slavery and racism is not a unique American issue. So that’s why the BLM argument is flawed.
That's a bullshit cop-out, we are talking about slavery, Jim Crow, racism and discrimination in America. Stop just making up crap, what is the BLM argument?
BLM is pro reparations which is extremely flawed based on the last paragraph.
Where has BLM stated that?
There’s tons of BLM politicians, brother. The mayor of Chicago, Nancy Pelosi, Joe, Biden, the guy who pulled the fire alarm, there’s probably 100 of them. AOC and the squad , Senator Chris Murphy… these are just some of the names coming to my head but more many more would come if I took the time. But it’s probably a huge chunk of the Democratic Party.
I am sick of hearing about your stupid ass hatred of BLM, you never bring anything to back up that bullshit you are spewing.
And there’s tons of poor white people in the USA. Poor whites get denied home loans.
This country was set up for white folks, what do you want me to do?
The BLM far left radical left-wing viewpoint is black habit worse in America, which is a few things. It’s a power-play by people who believe that to get more money. Some people don’t even believe it like there’s BLM leaders who know that they’re engaging in nonsense but they’re just doing it for money. But there are other people who believe that it is some kind of worthy cause that are simply wrong.

The idea that whites are privileged, or blacks are born behind The starting line is an ideology meant to divide Americans. To Distract us from a bad economy
Man go on somewhere with that BLM bullshit, your lies have gotten old.

Forum List

Back