Wisconsin congressman guilty of lying to the FBI

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I dont want to make any partisan points here as I believe both parties are on the take.. The issue does not seem to be on the agenda at this time but does anybody think that political fundraising is a good thing ?

It corrupts every aspect of political life and needs addressing..
Did Jeff need a large cheque to show concern for oppressed Christians in Africa ?

I dont want to make any partisan points here as I believe both parties are on the take.. The issue does not seem to be on the agenda at this time but does anybody think that political fundraising is a good thing ?

Did Jeff need a large cheque to show concern for oppressed Christians in Africa ?
And yet the FBI perjuried itself to get Flynn and no one prosecutes them. FBI lies and spins what is said-----so why is anyone talking to them?

And yet the FBI perjuried itself to get Flynn and no one prosecutes them. FBI lies and spins what is said-----so why is anyone talking to them?
What about campaign contributions ? Should your representatives be trousering millions of pounds therby creating obligations ?

There are 2 sets of rules in justice. One for Democrats where child diddling is no crime but cheered and revered

One for Repblicans who trespass and are imprisoned without a lawyer

So where is the Wisconsin congressman? Do even read your own stories? Yet another example of why foreigners should stay out of US politics.

Maybe you will mature enough to discuss an issue on a bipartisan basis. ?
Don't really care enough to.....Just pointing out that every politician is in someone else's pocket to a greater or lesser extent and their donors are not backing them out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect something in return.

In doing so sometimes they get hung-up but the whole lying to the FBI charge is always the low hanging fruit when they are fishing for more. Piss on the FBI.

Courts have ruled, it is OK for the cops to lie to you. Talk to your legislators if you don't like it.

There are 2 sets of rules in justice. One for Democrats where child diddling is no crime but cheered and revered

One for Repblicans who trespass and are imprisoned without a lawyer

Campaign violations, huh?....Then why isn't Zuckerturd under hack this moment. for his felonious actions across the nation?

If the left didn't have double standards....
I dont understand word of that.

You don't want to make any partisan points, but you ONLY find fault with one party, ever? Not buying it. Even in this, you couldn't bring yourself to find a democrat to sling mud at.

If lying to the cops ever becomes a crime ... we will have to build a LOT more prisons.

I can't remember the last time someone told me the truth.
I liked the show "LivePD" because how a situation was going to go was so obvious that it was ridiculous.

When the people get questioned they immediately begin obviously lying...I mean it's so obvious that a five year old can see through it.
And then they get detained...and subsequently arrested.
When they begin lying the question is not "are they guilty? "
But
"What are they guilty of? "

You don't want to make any partisan points, but you ONLY find fault with one party, ever? Not buying it. Even in this, you couldn't bring yourself to find a democrat to sling mud at.
I am sure you could find a dem who was convicted. But this happened last week. Do you not think campaign contributions is a problem for democracy ?

Courts have ruled, it is OK for the cops to lie to you. Talk to your legislators if you don't like it.
White, did I say lie to you or did I say PERJURED as in a CRIME for anyone to lie under oath in court or to a court especially in order to frame innocent people and manufacture fake evidence?

What the FBI did is criminal---FLAT out.

I am sure you could find a dem who was convicted. But this happened last week. Do you not think campaign contributions is a problem for democracy ?
It's a massive problem, and the only way out of it is to reduce what government officials can sell to the highest bidder. That means get government out of as many areas of life as possible.

Forum List

Back