How do you see the wave of Jew-hating that sweeps the world now?

I find it ….

• Total voters
In my opinion the current wave of antisemitism against the Jews is planned, orchestrated, organized, and intended by bad actors who see Israel as a problem for them. Israel, just like the USA, is a shining beacon of what a truly free nation, even a very tiny one, can accomplish once it throws off the shackles of what passes for liberalism/progressivism these days. And the Jews have historically been a favorite target and scapegoat for the bad actors who don't dare attack other groups which wouldn't be as safe to attack just yet.

But if they are successful in their intended genocide of the Jews as one objective in their goal of Marxist totalitarianism, you can be sure they will be coming for others until they have total control of everything. They have been chipping away at the foundations of America for decades now and their intention is to take us down.

What I can't understand is that how people of normal intelligence are accepting and even helping them do it.

Planned by whom? Israel does exactly what it wants. Has nothing to do with America.

If they are a pariah state, they did it to themselves...and continue to do so.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Planned by whom? Israel does exactly what it wants. Has nothing to do with America.

If they are a pariah state, they did it to themselves...and continue to do so.
If you think Israel has nothing to do with America you really should not vote. If you think Israel has anything to do with the Jew hating protests sweeping the country you need serious help.

there is a wave of Jew hating in the world now, i am sorry to say

Forum List

Back