What are Nanoparticles? Is Nanotech Used In COVID-19 Vaccines?

Deadly Trinity Alliance:
The Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines have created a deadly alliance featuring 1. graphene, 2. mRNA and 3. nanotech

The Power Blur:
This deadly alliance hides lipid nanoparticles, the tiny carriers designed to transport genetic material deep into human cells. But behind their seemingly harmless purpose lies a dystopian reality, where the boundaries of human control and manipulation by those in power blur.

Nanoparticles:
These lipid nanoparticles encapsulate and protect the mRNA so it can enter human cells and induce an immune response. Lipid nanoparticles are tiny particles made of lipids or fats which encapsulate the mRNA strands and protect them from degradation. Certain lipid formulations used in these nanoparticles can cause inflammation, tissue damage and systemic reactions in some people. These findings raise questions about the possible harmful long-term effects of lipid nanoparticles.

Graphene:
Studies have found that it can be toxic to cells and tissues in the body. If graphene was injected into the bloodstream, it could harm human health. The material is strong and conductive. Graphene is also highly reactive and can interact with biological molecules in the body, suggesting that it can potentially harm vaccinated humans. Injecting graphene into the bloodstream could cause various health issues such as inflammation, blood clotting and organ damage because introducing the material to the human body disrupts its balance, increasing the risk for different health issues. This makes it more alarming that research has revealed a potential link between graphene oxide (GO) and the COVID-19 vaccines developed by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna.

mRNA:
Used by both Pfizer and Moderna in their coronavirus vaccines. One must dig deeper to uncover potential dangers. The mRNA technology uses genetic instructions to stimulate an immune response and raises concerns about long-term genetic alterations, potential autoimmune reactions and the erosion of bodily autonomy. (Basically dismantles one's God-given immune DNA, by controlling the vaccinated with mRNA).

Vaccine Warnings:
Two of the lipids in Pfizer's coronavirus vaccines are ALC-0159 and ALC-315. However, both of these lipids carry the manufacturer’s warnings stating that they must never be used in humans or animals.

So, based on what you said, nonoparticles don't do anything dystopian right now. Thanks for clearing that up.

But nothing from the autopsy reports.
Autopsies were suppressed in the early days of the scamdemic. That helped keep the dirty secret.

Since that time however, coroners and morticians around the country have found latex-looking material in many (maybe half, some say) corpses they prepare for burial.

So, based on what you said, nonoparticles don't do anything dystopian right now. Thanks for clearing that up.
It's called nanoparticles.

That would be untrue for you to conclude that nanoparticles don't do anything or anything dystopian.

I will address nanoparticles and nanotechnology (nanotech) a bit more as everyone has a different I.Q. Some are (aware) ready for this, while others sleep.

There are also other weapons known as quantum mechanics and carbon nanotubes. Carbon nanotubes are currently replacements for silicon-based semiconductors, and it is new technology that is useful at very high frequencies in the 30-plus gigahertz range, as well as in very short wavelengths such as millimeter wave, which are used in the naked body scanners at American airports.

Carbon nanotubes are key components in the 5G networks. Many were blind-sided (tricked) into thinking that carbon nanotubes were only for cell phones and computers. However, there is a sub-component of carbon nanotubes that has to do with transhumanism whereby humans are connected to the internet of things or eye of mystery.

Example:
Placing the SoC inner workings of a cellphone into the human body along with some sort of genetic DNA (liquid) coding device with spike protein being the carrier... which can be completely controlled by the grid of globalists. That is transhumanism which allows for the development of technologies that can program cells to reprogram human biology in the exact same way you program a computer program. As they asked in the beginning, "Can you hear me now?"-pun intended.

Once accomplished, you have bioweapons, neuroweapons, and artificial intelligence; advanced device technologies on, and within, population bodies.

To take matters further, we have quantum dot technology whereby you put them inside of nanotubes for optimum control taking 5G (six gighertz) to 28G and higher completely controlling human autonomy. Quantum dots emit specific wavelengths allowing them to communicate with towers when embedded as a tattoo into the human body. I'll stop there for now. The brain can only take in portions at a time.

Last edited:
It appears phase one is completed. They have succeeded in using a synthetic vaccine combined with a nanotech and an mRNA spike protein carrier to make bioweapons full of indestructible GO (graphene oxide) which works in tandem to change the genetic molecular inner workings of one's God-given DNA turning them into technological and electrical transhumanisms.

That is.... depending on how long they survive the tentacle leaching, aronaustic invading, covid replicating, and organ damaging process.

Last edited:
How Do Lipid Nanoparticles Harm The Body Once Inside Of It?
Dangers of this nanotech in the body- 4 Categories:

1. First category
is the acute sudden death of people, which happens immediately or within two days after injection. Those who fell under this category died of cardiac arrest, pulmonary embolism, blood clots to the lungs and anaphylactic shock. People were having anaphylactic shock post-injection.

2. The second category
is the spike protein disease, which happens “anywhere from six months to two to three years after the last shot that people got – whether they got one, two, three or more." “It would be three to five years because it takes a while for that spike protein to be generated in your body and to go into your organs and cause all this harm that we are now seeing.”

A Slow-Kill Lipid Nanoparticles

3. The third category is autoimmune disease, which will rise in all age groups within the next seven to 10 years. Autoimmune diseases take time to show up. When they do, people are treated with steroids and different anti-inflammatory-type medications to shut it down. These autoimmune diseases are caused by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein that triggers serious inflammation in the body. The antibodies created due to the spike protein, hydrogen, lipid nanoparticles and other components are also to blame. Autoimmune diseases involve the body’s own immune system attacking its own organs such as the brain, heart and kidneys-VAIDS.

4. The fourth category
is termed catch-all diseases and pertain to health issues such as infertility, turbo cancers, Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and all the neurological complications that people are seeing.

The immune system cannot destroy asbestos because it is chemically inert. Pseudo-uridine was chosen specifically because the immune system did not tag and destroy it; without doing that the mRNA material never got delivered into the cells in sufficient quantity to produce enough spike to elicit a response before the immune system tagged and destroyed it.

What led people to believe that doing this was safe when we had a former example where it definitely was not, and yet the body knew it was "not self" because no such thing as pseudo-uridine exists in the body -- any body, of any animal, anywhere -- in the first place! Well, of course we didn't look -- looking takes a lot of time, in fact many years, because cancer doesn't show up right away most of the time. So We have Asbestos, Basically

Gee. Two initial doses and several updates and I feel fine. I think I'll linger around, feeling fine and continuing to have a good time, knowing you are out there to spread the alarm, looking out for my health. Good luck with your healthcare and vaccine cause concerns.

First of all, the mRNA is not and cannot be a "vaccine".
A vaccine contains a dead pathogen, so the immune system can practice, recognize, and remember for the next time it runs into a live pathogen.
The mRNA injection just reprograms the ribosomes in our own cells to start growing spike proteins.
And spike proteins cannot be used as an epitope, (evidence of a pathogen), because our own exosomes are supposed to use the same spike protein for cells to open and let them in.

Second is that it is all based on luck.
If the mRNA stays in the arm muscle, the it is just the arm muscle cells that start to grow spike proteins and be killed by the immune system. But the mRNA capsules are so small, they easily get into blood. And when they do, they can travel to the brain, heart, or capillaries.
If they get into the heart or brain, you die. If they get into the capillaries, your limbs have to be amputated.

The really odd thing about this mRNA tech is that if you could make a vaccine with spike proteins, then the logical thing would have been to grow them in a lab.
There was no reason to inject the mRNA into the humans and have the humans grow the spike proteins inside of them.
Highly risky.

It would be an understatement to mention the number of times I'm holding my forehead in the palm of my hand from all of this sad information that I know is true. I watched these people line up, and drive thru in vehicles to get these deadly vaccines. I found out most of my own relatives got these covid vaccines.

I pray to God there is something in the making that can heal their bodies of this before it's too late.

The immune system cannot destroy asbestos because it is chemically inert. Pseudo-uridine was chosen specifically because the immune system did not tag and destroy it; without doing that the mRNA material never got delivered into the cells in sufficient quantity to produce enough spike to elicit a response before the immune system tagged and destroyed it.

What led people to believe that doing this was safe when we had a former example where it definitely was not, and yet the body knew it was "not self" because no such thing as pseudo-uridine exists in the body -- any body, of any animal, anywhere -- in the first place! Well, of course we didn't look -- looking takes a lot of time, in fact many years, because cancer doesn't show up right away most of the time. So We have Asbestos, Basically
Thank you for posting this site. Shocking information.

Pray and Trust God that out of no where someone is inventing something to cure whatever is in those covid vaccines. I have relatives now who are dealing with cancer. They in their 30s and 50s. They did get that vaccine.

A vaccine contains a dead pathogen, so the immune system can practice, recognize, and remember for the next time it runs into a live pathogen.
The mRNA injection just reprograms the ribosomes in our own cells to start growing spike proteins.
And spike proteins cannot be used as an epitope, (evidence of a pathogen), because our own exosomes are supposed to use the same spike protein for cells to open and let them in.

If the mRNA stays in the arm muscle, the it is just the arm muscle cells that start to grow spike proteins and be killed by the immune system. But the mRNA capsules are so small, they easily get into blood. And when they do, they can travel to the brain, heart, or capillaries.
If they get into the heart or brain, you die. If they get into the capillaries, your limbs have to be amputated.
Right, it was not a vaccine

The COVID-19 jab is a Bioweapon - it changes (transcribes) ones biological DNA.

I tried as hard as I could in early 2021 to get people to "THINK" and understand that there is never a need for two doses of any kind of vaccine. Even if someone has gonorrhea one vial (one shot) cures them. For the flu, one vial as well. It is as if they were all in a trance in 2021 and would do anything- I do mean anything Biden said do at that time. I'll speak more about that later as they have programmed Biden to be the Fidel Castro of the past. He came in as a revolutionary, yet quickly turned into a hardcore dictator.

you stated,
"The mRNA injection just reprograms the ribosomes in our own cells to start growing spike proteins."

True that's why we were saying the clot shot only causes more covid to replicate in the body giving people more and more covid over and over again; just destroying them. Look at all the people sneezing and doing a lot of coughing in this month of May 2024. Something is wrong.

Last edited:
I pray to God there is something in the making that can heal their bodies of this before it's too late.
3 years ago, you antivaxxers all said the vaxxed would all be dead within a year.

You antivaxxers have a history of being as wrong as it's possible for humans to be, which is why everyone laughes at you so hard.

Nope. Might be used in future vaccines, but not in the current oes.
Yeah, its currently being used.

"A drawback of the current mRNA-lipid nanoparticle (LNP) COVID-19 vaccines is that they have to be stored at (ultra)low temperatures."

The really odd thing about this mRNA tech is that if you could make a vaccine with spike proteins, then the logical thing would have been to grow them in a lab.
There was no reason to inject the mRNA into the humans and have the humans grow the spike proteins inside of them.
Highly risky.

Yeah, that was what I had always thought. Why would I turn my immune system into a factory that pumps out deadly spike proteins.

Some do, most don't. It is, as you say a matter of luck, but that luck is based more on the individual body's reaction. Many or most do not display this reaction. I did not. Nobody in my family did, that that include direct relatives from pre-teen , early thirties, mid-forties, to over 65 years of age. My wife is not related by blood, obviously, but she did not display a reaction either, just as unrelated friends of all ages did not react negatively to "the shot(s)".

The problem, as I see it, is there does not seem to be a proper method to screen for people who are most likely to have a negative reaction. While understandable at the outset, it is not something I understand at this stage of the game. It is as if, they do not have to care to identify and give the list of contraindications.

Forum List

Back