Jim Jordan Claims Fulton County DA Fani Willis Colluded With J6 Committee to Indict Trump

Jim Jordan Claims Fulton County DA Fani Willis Colluded With J6 Committee to Indict Trump
5 Dec 2023 ~~ By Jeff Charles

Ohio Republican Rep. Jim Jordan’s probe into Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ indictment against former President Donald Trump has seen an interesting turn of events. Jordan, who chairs the House Judiciary Committee, has been looking into the indictment over suspicions that it is motivated more by politics than by a pursuit of justice.
~Snip~
On Tuesday, Jordan sent another letter to Willis highlighting her refusal to comply with the demands in the previous letter the committee sent. Of particular note, however, is a new revelation that Willis’ office reached out to the Democrats’ House Select Jan. 6 Committee to get information that could aid in her effort against Trump.
In the letter, Jordan notes that Willis’ indictment and prosecution against the former president “implicate substantial federal interests, and the circumstances surrounding your actions raise serious concerns about whether they are politically motivated.”
The lawmaker pointed out, “It is noteworthy that just four days before this indictment, you launched a new campaign fundraising website that highlighted your investigation into President Trump.”

Jordan then referenced a specific communication between Willis’ office and Rep. Bennie G. Thompson (D-MS), who chaired the Jan. 6 committee.

Recently, the Committee became aware of cooperation between your office and the partisan January 6 Select Committee. We are in possession of a letter, dated December 17, 2021, and enclosed herein, from you to Rep. Bennie G. Thompson, Chairman of the partisan January 6 Select Committee, requesting access to congressional “records that may be relevant to our criminal investigation.” Specifically, you asked Rep. Thompson for access to “record [sic] includ[ing] but . . . not limited to recordings and transcripts of witness interviews and depositions, electronic and print records of communications, and records of travel.” You even offered that you and your staff were eager to travel to Washington, D.C, to “meet with investigators in person” and to receive these records “any time” between January 31, 2022, and February 25, 2022.
~Snip~
If it is true that Willis sought to work with federal lawmakers to cook up charges against the former president, then the revelation could have profound implications on the perception of the legitimacy of the efforts to prosecute Trump. It would be more evidence confirming what many already believe: The indictment is a political ploy intended to influence the outcome of the upcoming 2024 presidential election. It would further demonstrate that Democrats at multiple levels of government are colluding in an effort to ensure that Trump does not win a second term in the White House, which could have enormous consequences for the political landscape in America.

Commentary:
What gets me is that this is a real and true Democrat criminal conspiracy but no one is uttering those words when they should be viral.
Gym Jordan is a liar and a treasonous enemy of democracy.

If Jim Jordan thinks Fulton County DA Fanny Willis is doing something illegal he should come out and charge her with it before Congress. What's he waiting on?
Wouldnt it be better to look at those communications before he openly accuses her of something? You know, exactly like Jordan is trying to do? :dunno:

"Jordan should charge her". Since when does Congress charge people with crimes? :laugh:

Actually, what i was doing was calling him a fag in an amusing way. You know, as a fun insult. :laugh:
I get what you were trying to do but all you really did was literally fantasize about gay sex and then act like that makes him gay.....

I get what you were trying to do but all you really did was literally fantasize about gay sex and then act like that makes him gay.....
I mean, youre the only one who is suggesting that its a "fantasy". I personally would call it a "nightmare", but im straight, so my point of view is going to be much different from yours. :dunno:

I mean, youre the only one who is suggesting that its a "fantasy". I personally would call it a "nightmare", but im straight, so my point of view is going to be much different from yours. :dunno:
You're not claiming to have witnessed this sex act in person like a peeping tom are you? Or maybe the poster admitted to performing this act and you have evidence of that? I suppose confirmation of either one these would lend your claim some credibility but barring your ability to prove it reality doesn't that just leave it being literal fantasy? That's the only logical conclusion. I leave it up to you to come to terms with the implications of that truth. Call it a nightmare if you wish but thats simply a sub genre of fantasy.

Forum List

Back