Jim Jordan Claims Fulton County DA Fani Willis Colluded With J6 Committee to Indict Trump

You're not claiming to have witnessed this sex act in person like a peeping tom are you? Or maybe the poster admitted to performing this act and you have evidence of that? I suppose confirmation of either one these would lend your claim some credibility but barring your ability to prove it reality doesn't that just leave it being literal fantasy? That's the only logical conclusion. I leave it up to you to come to terms with the implications of that truth. Call it a nightmare if you wish but thats simply a sub genre of fantasy.
You spend an awful lot of time and effort on the subject of "gay fantasies". I get that you are passionate about this subject, but settle down. :dunno:

You spend an awful lot of time and effort on the subject of "gay fantasies". I get that you are passionate about this subject, but settle down. :dunno:
I certainly spend a lot of time here laughing at them but that's only because so many of you spend so much time sharing them. 😄

If Jim Jordan thinks Fulton County DA Fanny Willis is doing something illegal he should come out and charge her with it before Congress. What's he waiting on?
What can he do? Congress cannot convict or even try someone of a crime. Biden's DOJ would have to that and you know damned well they would do the opposite.

Forum List

Back