ASU Gaza Camp cleared, 69 arrests made, most not students or faculty: officials

The GOP is masturbating to the thought of the police state beating and imprisoning anti-war protestors. The GOP has done this for my entire life.
republicans have been masturbating in your presence all of your
life? Did you tell your parents.

Anyone who puts anyone on ignore on an anonymous Internet message board is a pussy and a coward.
Someone relay to this person that I said that. :)
I often ignore my children when they start acting silly. No difference really.

The GOP is masturbating to the thought of the police state beating and imprisoning anti-war protestors. The GOP has done this for my entire life.

It is hilarious to see a bunch of communists who love giving the state more power get clobbered over the head by the state they revere to much.

They have to right to protest all they want. But blocking people from going to work or wherever is violence and will be dealt with. They do not have the right to camp overnight on college campuses.

Unlike you I can actually support someone’s right to protest even if I don’t agree with their message.

It is hilarious to see a bunch of communists who love giving the state more power get clobbered over the head by the state they revere to much.

They have to right to protest all they want. But blocking people from going to work or wherever is violence and will be dealt with. They do not have the right to camp overnight on college campuses.

Unlike you I can actually support someone’s right to protest even if I don’t agree with their message.
long ago I did some "demonstrating"---walked in lines, no littering, no
blocking -----no nuthin' Blocking traffic can result in death

Smells like Soros shit stirring.

It's all being funded by leftists NGO's.

That looks to be the case.

George Soros is paying student radicals who are fueling nationwide explosion of Israel-hating protests

A network of “fellows” for a Soros-funded group are at the heart of protests on college campuses nationwide.

George Soros and his hard-left acolytes are paying agitators who are fueling the explosion of radical anti-Israel protests at colleges across the country.

Copycat tent cities have been set up at colleges including Harvard, Yale, Berkeley in California, the Ohio State University and Emory in Georgia — all of them organized by branches of the Soros-funded Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) — and at some, students have clashed with police.

college-protestsNEWX_371150.jpg

The SJP parent organization has been funded by a network of nonprofits ultimately funded by, among others, Soros, the billionaire left-wing investor.

At three colleges, the protests are being encouraged by paid radicals who are "fellows" of a Soros-funded group called the US Campaign for Palestinian Rights (USCPR).

USCPR provides up to $7,800 for its community-based fellows and between $2,880 and $3,660 for its campus-based "fellows" in return for spending eight hours a week organizing "campaigns led by Palestinian organizations."

The radical group received at least $300,000 from Soros' Open Society Foundations since 2017 and also took in $355,000 from the Rockefeller Brothers Fund since 2019.

Read more....

=======================================================

The Soros funded groups are paying for it and organizing it. I'll bet that doesn't get reported in the MSM.

If they are not students and putting up tents / areas on campus, they need to go.

JackOfNoTrades
UT-Dallas tolerated the demonstration until the Hamas sympathizers tried to take over the campus

Then law enforcement moved pretty quickly to keep order

A side note: the video showing protesters being arrested appears to show most of the people taken away were outsiders

Meaning foreigners.

If so they should be deported

Forum List

Back