FBI Offers $15K to Find At-Large Capitol Rioter Accused of Police Assault

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So, I wonder if this guy has considered what he has done to himself. Either prison...for a decade or more...or a life of lies and deceit---followed by inevitable capture and decades in prison~

The FBI is offering a $15,000 reward for information resulting in the arrest of a Florida man accused of thrusting a riot shield into an officer's throat and punching others during the January 6 Capitol insurrection.
Jonathan Daniel Pollock, 23, of Lakeland, Florida, has evaded law enforcement since being charged in June 2021 with multiple felonies stemming from his alleged role in the riot. Even after prosecutors have brought hundreds of charges against members of the mob that stormed the Capitol, law enforcement are still tracking down those allegedly involved over a year later.
"The allegations against him aren't going away and must be dealt with," FBI Tampa Acting Special Agent in Charge Sanjay Virmani said in a statement. "The FBI is patient but determined to bring to justice those responsible for the violence at the U.S. Capitol on January 6."
Federal prosecutors said that Pollock arrived at the Capitol, along with four other Florida residents, clad in a ballistic plate-carrier vest and other tactical gear.
Shortly before 2 p.m. local time Pollock and his younger brother charged a line of police on the west side of the Capitol, brandishing flagpoles and yelling "Let's go" as he attempted to force his way past a metal barricade, prosecutors state. Pollock pulled an officer down a set of steps, kneed and punched another in the face, in addition to pushing a third in the neck, prosecutors allege.

Nearly an hour after first charging the police line, Pollock was on the ledge of the upper west terrace when he grabbed an officer by the shoulders and tried to pull him over the railings, according to prosecutors.
Pollock also allegedly pulled a riot shield away from the police line guarding the Capitol and thrust it into an officer's throat, according to prosecutors.
FBI agents later identified Pollock from social media posts, which law enforcement used to track down other suspects in the widely documented riot.
After the riot, Pollock returned to work and showed off photos of himself at the Capitol, bragging to co-workers about having been on the news, according to the affidavit for his arrest. The second day after returning to work, Pollock left after reporting a family emergency and did not return, the affidavit states.
The FBI said in the statement announcing the reward they believe Pollock has friends and family in central and north Florida, as well as in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. Pollock is a welder and iron worker and the FBI suspect he may be working other constructions jobs.
The FBI said tips can be submitted online at tips.fbi.gov or by calling 813-253-1000.

Stupid FBI assholes, they're making a mockery of law enforcement. We should defund the whole lot of them, they're worthless. They've been corrupt from day one. And I'm NOT helping them in their idiotic witch hunt, not even for 30 pieces of silver (or 15, the cheap bastards).

Stupid FBI assholes, they're making a mockery of law enforcement. We should defund the whole lot of them, they're worthless. They've been corrupt from day one. And I'm NOT helping them in their idiotic witch hunt, not even for 30 pieces of silver (or 15, the cheap bastards).
Knowing the FBI; the reward is most likely a honey trap. Once some poor schmuck comes forward to collect; they'll arrest him, and charge him for aiding, and abetting, because he didn't come forward sooner.

Boy, he sure did a lot to those officers all by himself. He should be easy enough to find, big green guy like that and all. ;)

giphy.gif

I hope they catch him soon. He's a criminal.

Knowing the FBI; the reward is most likely a honey trap. Once some poor schmuck comes forward to collect; they'll arrest him, and charge him for aiding, and abetting, because he didn't come forward sooner.
How do you know the FBI?

So, I wonder if this guy has considered what he has done to himself. Either prison...for a decade or more...or a life of lies and deceit---followed by inevitable capture and decades in prison~

The FBI is offering a $15,000 reward for information resulting in the arrest of a Florida man accused of thrusting a riot shield into an officer's throat and punching others during the January 6 Capitol insurrection.
Jonathan Daniel Pollock, 23, of Lakeland, Florida, has evaded law enforcement since being charged in June 2021 with multiple felonies stemming from his alleged role in the riot. Even after prosecutors have brought hundreds of charges against members of the mob that stormed the Capitol, law enforcement are still tracking down those allegedly involved over a year later.
"The allegations against him aren't going away and must be dealt with," FBI Tampa Acting Special Agent in Charge Sanjay Virmani said in a statement. "The FBI is patient but determined to bring to justice those responsible for the violence at the U.S. Capitol on January 6."
Federal prosecutors said that Pollock arrived at the Capitol, along with four other Florida residents, clad in a ballistic plate-carrier vest and other tactical gear.
Shortly before 2 p.m. local time Pollock and his younger brother charged a line of police on the west side of the Capitol, brandishing flagpoles and yelling "Let's go" as he attempted to force his way past a metal barricade, prosecutors state. Pollock pulled an officer down a set of steps, kneed and punched another in the face, in addition to pushing a third in the neck, prosecutors allege.

Nearly an hour after first charging the police line, Pollock was on the ledge of the upper west terrace when he grabbed an officer by the shoulders and tried to pull him over the railings, according to prosecutors.
Pollock also allegedly pulled a riot shield away from the police line guarding the Capitol and thrust it into an officer's throat, according to prosecutors.
FBI agents later identified Pollock from social media posts, which law enforcement used to track down other suspects in the widely documented riot.
After the riot, Pollock returned to work and showed off photos of himself at the Capitol, bragging to co-workers about having been on the news, according to the affidavit for his arrest. The second day after returning to work, Pollock left after reporting a family emergency and did not return, the affidavit states.
The FBI said in the statement announcing the reward they believe Pollock has friends and family in central and north Florida, as well as in Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas. Pollock is a welder and iron worker and the FBI suspect he may be working other constructions jobs.
The FBI said tips can be submitted online at tips.fbi.gov or by calling 813-253-1000.
There were THOUSANDS of assaults against police during the massive BLM riots that raged all summer long, and in cities throughout the nation. Why isn’t the FBI offering rewards for those uncivilized scumbags? Oh right…..it’s PRETENDING a to be in support of a black cause, so let’s “give them space to destroy,” as one black liberal mayor declared.

There were THOUSANDS of assaults against police during the massive BLM riots that raged all summer long, and in cities throughout the nation. Why isn’t the FBI offering rewards for those uncivilized scumbags? Oh right…..it’s PRETENDING a to be in support of a black cause, so let’s “give them space to destroy,” as one black liberal mayor declared.
...Or, perhaps it's the inevitable consequence of an event so high-profile; so history-making, that everyone is going the extra inch.

Many people have been charged and sentenced stemming from their behaviors during the BLM/ANTIFA Protests, riots, and the just general 'breaking heads for the fun of it' that occurred over the past few years. From both sides.

But the perception, like it or not, is a lot different about Jan. 6 vs BLM. You can argue how much of it is manufactured--and some is, no doubt, but the reality is most people see the actions on Jan. 6th as a direct assault on their Govt. and on their key institutions. The consensus among the general public leans very anti-fringe Right.

Sorry for your luck~

Last edited:
...Or, perhaps it's the inevitable consequence of an event so high-profile; so history-making, that everyone is going the extra inch.

Many people have been charged and sentenced stemming from their behaviors during the BLM/ANTIFA Protests, riots, and the just general 'breaking heads for the fun of it' that occurred over the past few years. From both sides.

But the perception, like it or not, is a lot different about Jan. 6 vs BLM. You can argue how much of it is manufactured--and some is, no doubt, but the reality is most people see the actions on Jan. 6th as a direct assault on their Govt. and on their key institutions. The consensus among the general public leans very anti-fringe Right.

Sorry for your luck~

1) The consensus among the general public also leans very anti-fringe Left. That is why Virginians kicked CRT-Maculiffe to the curb. More of the same to come In November.

2) Not side what you mean by “sorry about your luck.” Like anybody, I I’ve had my share of both good and bad luck.

1) The consensus among the general public also leans very anti-fringe Left. That is why Virginians kicked CRT-Maculiffe to the curb. More of the same to come In November.

2) Not side what you mean by “sorry about your luck.” Like anybody, I I’ve had my share of both good and bad luck.
Luck... Such a tempestuous lover....

Luck... Such a tempestuous lover....
WHAT in the world are you people talking about? I could say I’ve been ”lucky” with my health, thank G-d, but then I’ve never smoked, have no more than an occasional drink, don’t do illegal drugs, obey traffic laws, and try to get in a decent walk at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am lucky in that genetics work in my favor, but I‘ve contributed to my luck via wise choices

WHAT in the world are you people talking about? I could say I’ve been ”lucky” with my health, thank G-d, but then I’ve never smoked, have no more than an occasional drink, don’t do illegal drugs, obey traffic laws, and try to get in a decent walk at least 3 or 4 times a week. I am lucky in that genetics work in my favor, but I‘ve contributed to my luck via wise choices
Luck is a double edged sword. If we ever share a drink... I'll tell you all about her.

I suspect that not all of the FBI is either stupid or corrupt and those members of the Feds of all branches are probably considering the risks that will increasingly come with their paychecks. Showing blatant legal and political bias and using it to crush only people they don't support, will eventually light a fire in America. The politicians in DC will never be held accountable but those they depend on to crush and oppress their opponents will eventually find there is a price to be paid and it isn't covered by a paycheck.

To the faint of heart here, that is in no way a THREAT against ANYONE. It is an old guy's observation and conclusion.

I hope they catch him soon. He's a criminal.
If he in fact attacked the Popo, yes, he is a criminal. That isn't really the point these days though, is it? THOUSANDS of Lefties looted, committed arson, and murdered during the so-called "George Floyd protests", didn't they? Have you seen much media coverage or a solemn FBI mouthpiece talking about justice being "patient"? Yeah, nah, me neither. Nor will we. If they keep being so blatant about it, and ESPECIALLY if we find we cannot trust the ballot any longer, the thugs from the Left will eventually be greeted publicly by the thugs from the Right.

When that day comes NO AMERICAN WILL "WIN". So, who will?

If he in fact attacked the Popo, yes, he is a criminal. That isn't really the point these days though, is it? THOUSANDS of Lefties looted, committed arson, and murdered during the so-called "George Floyd protests", didn't they? Have you seen much media coverage or a solemn FBI mouthpiece talking about justice being "patient"? Yeah, nah, me neither. Nor will we. If they keep being so blatant about it, and ESPECIALLY if we find we cannot trust the ballot any longer, the thugs from the Left will eventually be greeted publicly by the thugs from the Right.

When that day comes NO AMERICAN WILL "WIN". So, who will?
Trump orchestrated the attack on the Capitol.

Or, perhaps it's the inevitable consequence of an event so high-profile;
Yes, it WAS high profile. Those who attended were just an infinitesimal fraction of the Americans who believe a presidential election was actually STOLEN. Spare me your eye roll, Cletus. Someday those like you will finally face the fact that just because YOU believe a thing, that in no way compels the other millions of us to be bound by that "reality". All that will come from continuing to mock rather than DISPROVE in a legal setting, is that the country will burn. That will hurt all of us and those on both sides that sit back and do nothing to help will suffer just like the rest.

Forum List

Back