Why would American politicians pretend ‘racism’ is exclusive to Whitey?

Isn't doing so divisive as all hell?
Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?

The party line is this: Non-Caucasians cannot be racists.

Believe it or not, when an African American attacks an Asian, liberals (even some brainwashed Asian "intellectuals") explain that the reason is that African Americans have long been mistreated by Caucasians!

I kid you not!

You also link it not.

This guy's pretty busy isn't he

straw-man-proposal-mckinsey-toolshero.jpg

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!
..there's no problem of racism [ or police brutality ]
get in the conversation, here:

Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?

The party line is this: Non-Caucasians cannot be racists.

Believe it or not, when an African American attacks an Asian, liberals (even some brainwashed Asian "intellectuals") explain that the reason is that African Americans have long been mistreated by Caucasians!

I kid you not!
so what they are really saying is blacks are not human if they can't be racist = total stupidity

..blacks are more racist--that's ALL they talk/think/DREAM/shit/etc about!!!!!!!

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!
Not at all...if I were sackless and scared shitless to engage in such a substantive issue I’d post some meaningless shit and run just like you did. This thread is not for the nutless...run along now Wokester....Get Woker
Oooooh.....Triggered! Looks like AFrench2 knows how to push your buttons, Sparky.

Have a good day!
Try answering the question.

No legitimate question has been posted. Can't answer what isn't there.
Really? The left indoctrinates people to try to believe that all whites are evil racists at birth. I answered the question you won't try because my answer is turbo accurate.

Humanity is both good and bad

the Stars and Bars was adopted by the KKK to oppress black people

shame on them

but it was also carried into battle honorably by brave Confederate soldiers and deserves a place of honor in American history

I don't recall the Stars & Bars being adopted by the KKK ---- they generally used the Stars & Stripes in their Know-Nothingist quest for "100% Americanism" --- but where that flag has a place is in CSA history, not "American" history, unless by "American" you mean all of the dozens of countries in North and South America. But USA history, no. The CSA by definition was not part of the USA. Maybe news travels slow up your way but that was kind of THE WHOLE POINT.

Have a good day!

Really? The left indoctrinates people to try to believe that all whites are evil racists at birth. I answered the question you won't try because my answer is turbo accurate.

Actually you just carried water for the same bullshit strawman the OP shat out in the first place. NEITHER ONE OF YOU can back up your premise. Ergo you're both dismissed.

shame on them

but it was also carried into battle honorably by brave Confederate soldiers and deserves a place of honor in American history

I don't recall the Stars & Bars being adopted by the KKK ---- they generally used the Stars & Stripes in their Know-Nothingist quest for "100% Americanism" --- but where it has a place is in CSA history, not "American" history, unless by "American" you mean all of the dozens of countries in North and South America. But USA history, no. The CSA by definition was not part of the USA.
BLM is just as bad, if not worse, than the KKK

shame on them

I don't recall the Stars & Bars being adopted by the KKK ---- they generally used the Stars & Stripes in their Know-Nothingist quest for "100% Americanism" --- but where that flag has a place is in CSA history, not "American" history, unless by "American" you mean all of the dozens of countries in North and South America. But USA history, no. The CSA by definition was not part of the USA. Maybe news travels slow up your way but that was kind of THE WHOLE POINT.
The Confederacy is part of American history

The same people who hate the Confederate flag will also come to hate the American flag too someday

Have a good day!

Actually you just carried water for the same bullshit strawman the OP shat out in the first place. NEITHER ONE OF YOU can back up your premise. Ergo you're both dismissed.
Nope I answered his question. You are being the leftist water carrier who can't answer the question.
200.gif

no matter what you brainwashed functional idiots call racism these days, the definition remains the same. It's when someone believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Only whites at this point can do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism.

no matter what you brainwashed functional idiots call racism these days, the definition remains the same. It's when someone believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Only whites at this point can do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism.
That is racist as fuck you idiot. lol.

shame on them

The same people who hate the Confederate flag will also come to hate the American flag too someday
It is hated as a symbol of racists and traitors. And idiotic hateful southern conservatism.....

That is about the stupidest thing I have ever read. Blacks discriminate against whites, blacks discriminate against latinos. Blacks discriminate against jews. Latinos discriminate against blacks, whites and asians. Asians discriminate against blacks, latinos and whites. It's the nature of homo sapiens to discriminate against the members of other tribes.

shame on them

Maybe. Fetishes/idols/graven images are for fools, no argument there.

But -- again depending on exactly what you mean by "American" -- the Confederacy is not part of USA history except its secession FROM it. From that point until readmission, it's a different country.

Therefore its flag is part of THAT country --- not THIS one.

Just as the flags of France and Spain flew over New Orleans or that of Britain flew over Philadelphia --- they're not a part of "American history" except in a geographical sense. If by "American" you mean "USian", they just ain't.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back