Donald Trump Has a Plan to Tackle Anti-White Racism During Second Term

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
I will readily confess that not long ago, this headline would have made me scoff.

I want to be flat out clear: I detest racism of any kind - and that includes David Duke and the KKK.

But this is no longer the twentieth century, and in the past few years the Democrats have grown far more radical; utilizing race as a cudgel to silence their opposition and dissolve the populace into warring tribes.

MAGA has never been about racism, it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

This sounds fantastic to me:

Longtime aides and allies preparing for a potential second Trump administration have been laying legal groundwork with a flurry of lawsuits and legal complaints — some of which have been successful. A central vehicle for the effort has been America First Legal, founded by former Trump aide Stephen Miller, who has called the group conservatives' "long-awaited answer to the ACLU."

Other Trump-aligned groups are preparing for a future Trump Justice Department to implement — or challenge — policies on a broader scale. The Heritage Foundation's well-funded "Project 2025" envisions a second Trump administration ending what it calls "affirmative discrimination." Part of the plan, written by former Trump Justice Department official Gene Hamilton, argues that "advancing the interests of certain segments of American society ... comes at the expense of other Americans — and in nearly all cases violates longstanding federal law."

Such groups have gained momentum with the Supreme Court's turn to the right — most notably its recent rejection of affirmative action in college admissions. The court ruled that programs designed to benefit people of color and address past injustices discriminate against white and Asian Americans.

While it may be wrong to compare anti-white racism to historic discrimination against African Americans, it is undoubtedly the case that white Americans are increasingly overlooked for important positions as a result of affirmative action.

Meanwhile, it has become acceptable for individuals to disparage white people in a way that, if said about any other racial group, would be considered a career-ending display of racism.

This would definitely be a positive and much needed development in 21st Century America.

So many Left Wing Boomers are stuck in the 1960s and let their guilt get the better of them, which only drags everyone down - including minorities.

People want to be seen for who they are and what they can achieve, not be labeled as "victims" or "oppressors" simply because of their immutable characteristics.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.

I will readily confess that not long ago, this headline would have made me scoff.

I want to be flat out clear: I detest racism of any kind - and that includes David Duke and the KKK.
:auiqs.jpg:
MAGA has never been about racism,
it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

People want to be seen for who they are and what they can achieve, not be labeled as "victims" or "oppressors" simply because of their immutable characteristics.
MAGA is about pretending they are victims 24/7. Nothing else.

But this is no longer the twentieth century, and in the past few years the Democrats have grown far more radical; utilizing race as a cudgel to silence their opposition and dissolve the populace into warring tribes.

MAGA has never been about racism, it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

This would definitely be a positive and much needed development in 21st Century America.

So many Left Wing Boomers are stuck in the 1960s and let their guilt get the better of them, which only drags everyone down - including minorities.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.

There isn't going to be a second term.

There will be a prison term.

And he can become a member of one of the many loser white supremicist gangs when he gets there.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.
A solution for a problem that doesn’t exist, typical MAGA! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back