Donald Trump Has a Plan to Tackle Anti-White Racism During Second Term

I will readily confess that not long ago, this headline would have made me scoff.

I want to be flat out clear: I detest racism of any kind - and that includes David Duke and the KKK.

But this is no longer the twentieth century, and in the past few years the Democrats have grown far more radical; utilizing race as a cudgel to silence their opposition and dissolve the populace into warring tribes.

MAGA has never been about racism, it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

This sounds fantastic to me:

This would definitely be a positive and much needed development in 21st Century America.

So many Left Wing Boomers are stuck in the 1960s and let their guilt get the better of them, which only drags everyone down - including minorities.

People want to be seen for who they are and what they can achieve, not be labeled as "victims" or "oppressors" simply because of their immutable characteristics.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.
All that needs to be done is to reaffirm the constitution and heavily fine or even Trust Bust big corporations or entities that act in violation of it

Don't turn around what I said.
1710882990782218.png

Explain how "white racism" is the issue

NYC is one of, if not the most, diversified cities in the nation. Can you get a chart from Jackson MS? Can we discuss racism instead of hate crimes?
No and hate crimes are racism genius

You want to discuss racism, and you libs love how diversified big cities are. Well this is your diversity in action

Btw Jackson Mississippi is 80% black. Nice try thinking it was still 1962 and the Klan is still running around but you and your premise fails

No and hate crimes are racism genius

You want to discuss racism, and you libs love how diversified big cities are. Well this is your diversity in action

Btw Jackson Mississippi is 80% black. Nice try thinking it was still 1962 and the Klan is still running around but you and your premise fails
This is not my first failure.

NYC is one of, if not the most, diversified cities in the nation.

And it's doing so well at the moment.

What, with all the rampant crime - population emigration, and $1200 a month 50 sq. ft. apartments.

Never. The racist MAGAts are what they are, and we will deal with them as deemed appropriate.

Forum List

Back