Why would American politicians pretend ‘racism’ is exclusive to Whitey?

Willing to admit that seeing women in burkas creeps me out. fight really hard not to put all people of one race in the same basket. Our personal experiences, or the lack of experiences in dealing with people who are different from us colors our view.

The contributor's last sentence hit the nail on the head.

I am 83.

As a teenager, I had very little contact with certain folks.

I used to almost literally cry when I read about the discrimination that was just accepted in the 1950s against them. (For example, Ebony magazine would list the places in each state where people of a certain group could find a hotel that accepted them as guests. Many states had only one listing or even none.)

Then in my twenties, my job brought me into contact with certain folks (specifically, their teenagers).

Boy! Did I quickly stop being a bleeding heart!

Isn't doing so divisive as all hell?
Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?

It's not that racism is "exclusive to whitey", it's because "whitey" has control of all of the levers of power and wealth, so that they are able to use WHITE RACISM, to supress the rights of non-whites. Then they use their media power to blame the non-whites for the economic problems created by the elite whites, for the working whites.

That's why fools like you continue to bleat your hatred of non-whites. Divide the poor and keep the white poor on the side of the elites. And you fall for it every single time.

Willing to admit that seeing women in burkas creeps me out. fight really hard not to put all people of one race in the same basket. Our personal experiences, or the lack of experiences in dealing with people who are different from us colors our view.

I am 83.

I used to almost literally cry when I read about the discrimination that was just accepted in the 1950s against them. (For example, Ebony magazine would list the places in each state where people of a certain group could find a hotel that accepted them as guests. Many states had only one listing or even none.)

Then in my twenties, my job brought me into contact with certain folks (specifically, their teenagers).

And so 60 years ago you wondered why blacks didn't like whites.

I am 83.

I appreciate the sentiment, it feels warm and fuzzy to say such things...then reality hits and us intelligent beings run calculations through our heads when making decisions.
Let me explain:
First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color, as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color. I’m definitely an equal opportunity hater. In fact, I might hate white trash liberals more than any other ‘group’ that I hate.
Anyhow...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. We are not supposed to set our intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded fools do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of dark degenerate pieces of shits....nobody sane and in touch would dare tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton to save a few minutes...However, woke white guilt whacko fathers would probably suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw just to prove their wokeness.
Ain’t that right rightwinger AFrench2 ?

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar.
Expect to see more of that symbol of freedom.

Do you not understand that liberals are doing nothing to stop the take over of America? With liberals promoting their anti-American agenda, whites will soon be less than 50% of the US population.

I am 83.

I am 83.

My experience is similar. I worked my way through school waitressing at a diner which catered to the local high school crowd. Every day these snot nosed assholes would come in and made rude and lewd comments, take joy in making a huge mess of the booth, and leave no tip. The owner intervened on more than one occasion, and banning the worst of these jerks from the place.

What I learned, is that teenage boys are pigs, and these brats needed to be taught mannners.

What I didn’t do was to blame the entire white race for the actions of badly behaved teenagers.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

I am 83.

I am 83.

My experience is similar. I worked my way through school waitressing at a diner which catered to the local high school crowd. Every day these snot nosed assholes would come in and made rude and lewd comments, take joy in making a huge mess of the booth, and leave no tip. The owner intervened on more than one occasion, and banning the worst of these jerks from the place.

What I learned, is that teenage boys are pigs, and these brats needed to be taught mannners.

What I didn’t do was to blame the entire white race for the actions of badly behaved teenagers.

Thank you, Dragonlady, for your very civil and clever post.

I do NOT blame the "entire" X ethnicity, for I know from experience that some of the nicest people are from that ethnicity.

But I do know that ethnicity X has a disproportionate number of bad actors.

So I do not feel that I can take any chances in certain situations.

I congratulate you on your idealism and wish you a nice weekend!

I am 83.

I am 83.

I do NOT blame the "entire" X ethnicity, for I know from experience that some of the nicest people are from that ethnicity.

Hahahaha....”idealism”.
I love it...Libs have an “idea” that makes them feel oh so good inside....therefore their idea is real world practice reality.

I am 83.

I am 83.

You don't know jack squat. What we all know, because its document history is that white created a system built on white supremacy in American and no other race here has done that.

I am 83.

I appreciate the sentiment, it feels warm and fuzzy to say such things...then reality hits and us intelligent beings run calculations through our heads when making decisions.
Let me explain:
First, let me be crystal clear...it’s actually not about skin color, as I've said many times before, I hate all pieces of shits regardless of skin color. I’m definitely an equal opportunity hater. In fact, I might hate white trash liberals more than any other ‘group’ that I hate.
Anyhow...here goes....The odds / statistics PROVE that Darkies have a much greater propensity for being a total piece of shit.
We’re suppose to be intelligent beings, we have the ability to reason, estimate and forecast. We’re suppose to consider odds, plausibility and probabilities. We are not supposed to set our intelligence aside for PC because ethnicity is part of the equation. That's what retarded fools do.
Let me go deeper....my daughters attend USC; they could drive through Compton to get home and probably save a few minutes, but I, being the intelligent being that I am tell them not to drive through Compton as it is a dangerous super shithole packed full of dark degenerate pieces of shits....nobody sane and in touch would dare tell their 5'2" blonde hair, blue eyed daughters to drive through Compton to save a few minutes...However, woke white guilt whacko fathers would probably suggest they stop and get fuel at the shithole ghetto station on Crenshaw just to prove their wokeness.
Ain’t that right rightwinger AFrench2 ?
Blacks avoid states because they are unsafe for blacks. There are white neighborhoods in LA where blacks dare not go because they aren't safe. So you make no sense and are just spewing racist bullshit.

Forum List

Back