Why would American politicians pretend ‘racism’ is exclusive to Whitey?

Isn't doing so divisive as all hell?
Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?
no matter what you brainwashed functional idiots call racism these days, the definition remains the same. It's when someone believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Only whites at this point can do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism.
you fkd up --big time =NOTHING about discrimination
: a belief that race is a fundamental determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

AND-AND--here--UNDENIABLE these black people DISCRIMINATED against this WHITE person--they fired her for being--------------------------------------------WHITE!!!!
--YES--blacks CAN discriminate and be racist--you are so full of shit - HAHHAHAHAH BOOOOM BABY

Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?
no matter what you brainwashed functional idiots call racism these days, the definition remains the same. It's when someone believes another race is inferior and discriminates against them. Only whites at this point can do that in the United States. Hating racists is not racism.
blacks are MORE racist than whites ......

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!
Try answering the question.

No legitimate question has been posted. Can't answer what isn't there.
Really? The left indoctrinates people to try to believe that all whites are evil racists at birth. I answered the question you won't try because my answer is turbo accurate.

Actually you just carried water for the same bullshit strawman the OP shat out in the first place. NEITHER ONE OF YOU can back up your premise. Ergo you're both dismissed.
Nope I answered his question. You are being the leftist water carrier who can't answer the question.

Once again there WAS NO LEGITIMATE QUESTION. READ the fucking thread. The OP posed a bullshit "question" based entirely on his own strawman, which he was challenged to back up and could not do. It's the equivalent of the old "have you stopped beating your wife". It is not possible to "answer" a "question" when the "question" didn't come from the world of Reality.

AND--AND --there is no BELIEF about it--whites are superior at:
graduating
not committing crime
etc
....when blacks were building tiny canoes, whites were building 3 deck gunships
...when blacks were RUNNING barefoot everywhere, whites were using trains
etc

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!

Really? The left indoctrinates people to try to believe that all whites are evil racists at birth. I answered the question you won't try because my answer is turbo accurate.

Actually you just carried water for the same bullshit strawman the OP shat out in the first place. NEITHER ONE OF YOU can back up your premise. Ergo you're both dismissed.

I’ve noticed you play stupid pretty often...Playing stupid is never a legit refutation...it’s simply a demonstration of your ignorance.

..when blacks were still hunter/gatherers, the WHITES were building very complex windmills for farming/etc

Have a good day!

I’ve noticed you play stupid pretty often...Playing stupid is never a legit refutation...it’s simply a demonstration of your ignorance.

Here's a klown who plops out a thread using a strawman, gets called on it, and then comes back to reaffirm that fifty posts later he still has no answer.

Hard to believe.

It was bad enough his bullshit got called out. He could have slithered away and gone into hiding. But no.
He chose to come back and actually CALL ATTENTION TO his own bullshit. Just in case there was still somebody left who hadn't noticed.

Last edited:

Have a good day!

Here's a klown who plops out a thread using a strawman, gets called on it, and then comes back to reaffirm that he has no answer.

Hard to believe.
stop the stupidshit--we are not stupid:
....blacks commit crimes at higher rates and graduate at lower rates
....I've linked many times how Africa IS a shithole
part of your problem is you are AFRAID of and it HURTS to accept the truth - this is a common human reaction

it's the biggest myth of the last few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACISM = bullshit
blacks are more racist than whites

And with good reason. 400 years of being enslaved, then marginalized and disenfranchised will do that to people. Guess you didn't go to school when you were a youngin', huh?

Have a good day!

Here's a klown who plops out a thread using a strawman, gets called on it, and then comes back to reaffirm that he has no answer.

Hard to believe.
stop the stupidshit--we are not stupid:
....blacks commit crimes at higher rates and graduate at lower rates
....I've linked many times how Africa IS a shithole
part of your problem is you are AFRAID of and it HURTS to accept the truth - this is a common human reaction

Here's another klown who can't figure out that he's not the OP.

Either that or they're socks of each other.

Either way ---- dismissed.

Have a good day!

Hard to believe.

De rigueur for this board.

Have a good day!

Hard to believe.

De rigueur for this board.

Yep. Now I remember why I left.

it's the biggest myth of the last few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACISM = bullshit

And with good reason. 400 years of being enslaved, then marginalized and disenfranchised will do that to people. Guess you didn't go to school when you were a youngin', huh?
1789 to 1865, not 400 years. Did you know that blacks sold blacks to Arabs for 1,000 years before the USA was a country. 500K black slaves came to the USA and about 10 million went elsewhere in the Americas.

RACISM = bullshit

hahahhahahahahahhahahahahah
1. so you AGREE they ARE racist-----HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
2. blacks ARE superior -----at :
crime
not graduating

Willing to admit that seeing women in burkas creeps me out. fight really hard not to put all people of one race in the same basket. Our personal experiences, or the lack of experiences in dealing with people who are different from us colors our view.

RACISM = bullshit

1. so blacks are murdering blacks at high rates because they think they are superior to whites???!!!
2. so blacks think they are superior to whites?????!!!!!
please see my previous posts

Have a good day!
Racism lives in the heart of man, inanimate objects don't have any feelings one way or another.

1615666804390.png

1615666837496.png

1615666869521.png

1615666892107.png

Forum List

Back