Why would American politicians pretend ‘racism’ is exclusive to Whitey?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Isn't doing so divisive as all hell?
Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!

During my generation, a Rebel Flag only meant that someone was a devoted fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd. As disturbing as you might find that to be, it wasn't nearly as dark as you portray it.

And of course, a Rainbow didn't mean you were a homo either, it meant you were a metal head.
1615660780317.png

Dude, you have a Confederate flag in your avatar. Am I supposed to take a topic created by you on the subject of Racism seriously? Like, are you joking me?

Have a good day!
Not at all...if I were sackless and scared shitless to engage in such a substantive issue I’d post some meaningless shit and run just like you did. This thread is not for the nutless...run along now Wokester....Get Woker

Have a good day!

During my generation, a Rebel Flag only meant that someone was a devoted fan of Lynyrd Skynyrd. As disturbing as you might find that to be, it wasn't nearly as dark as you portray it.

And of course, a Rainbow didn't mean you were a homo either, it meant you were a metal head.
View attachment 467291
Ohhh man......Turn it up................

Excellent version

Let’s be honest, isn’t what people call ‘racism’ these days widespread among all ethnicities?

The party line is this: Non-Caucasians cannot be racists.

Believe it or not, when an African American attacks an Asian, liberals (even some brainwashed Asian "intellectuals") explain that the reason is that African Americans have long been mistreated by Caucasians!

I kid you not!

Humanity is both good and bad

the Stars and Bars was adopted by the KKK to oppress black people

shame on them

but it was also carried into battle honorably by brave Confederate soldiers and deserves a place of honor in American history

In the USA they do this because they have X amount of non Euro ancestry people in the country. And they need those votes. But yeah most countries are ethnostates and they don't want outsiders emigrating there. The exception is of course whitey countries we invite everyone and are the least racist people on Earth.

Have a good day!

Dude YOU who called me a bunch of ugly names yesterday UNPROVOKED, has the gall to complain that he made post one about a question (over his avatar instead) which you didn't even try to answer.

I see YOUR avatar, a teenager who lacks experience of life to make mature replies to a topic, while in my 61 years have seen racism from all groups yes even blacks have been racists too.

Suggest you stop making dumb evasive replies to either stay on topic or shaddap!

The party line is this: Non-Caucasians cannot be racists.

Believe it or not, when an African American attacks an Asian, liberals (even some brainwashed Asian "intellectuals") explain that the reason is that African Americans have long been mistreated by Caucasians!

I kid you not!

Confirming your findings...,

It isn't...but can you point out some politician who made that incorrect distinction?

How many black fathers PREFER their black daughters to date white boys?
How many Asian fathers hope their daughters date black boys?
How many Latino fathers hope their daughters date black boys?

Have a good day!

View attachment 467291
Ohhh man......Turn it up................

Excellent version

Ohhh NO.......................How many libturds did I cause to go in crisis showing this.

Damned good song...Damned good song......................Why the hell did you have to fly in that rickety rackety plane not worthy of going down the runway even,

Why would American politicians pretend ‘racism’ is exclusive to Whitey?

And where did "they" --- anybody --- say that?

Hm?

straw-man-proposal-mckinsey-toolshero.jpg

it's the biggest myth of the last few years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RACISM = bullshit
blacks are more racist than whites

Forum List

Back