US politicians talk a lot about supporting minorities . What about the worlds first black led Republic… Haiti. Blm should be ashamed of themselves.

Blm supporters killed 25 people in the bloody summer of 2020 in the USA. They denigrate American history. They’re an insult to the world. The actual atrocity of the world the real oppression is occurring in Haiti. But you don’t see politicians talking about it you don’t see the media talk about it. Even when they’re shown things like the videos inTrump’s lawyers argue his decision to keep the records shows that he deemed them to be his personal property.eople the original post, they actually don’t even talk about it.

Fact-checking claim about deaths, damage from Black Lives Matter protests

The story is false

Your source is a facebook story posted by someone on facebook

Did you post it on facebook then used it as a souce for comment on USMB

good try but Epic failure

1712109442530.png

You should never have send that letter and crushed a young girls heart

Last edited:
Non response

Please respond to the many points made.

You have thousands of Haitians dying. And you’re continuing to try and make some point about BLM. The gist of it all is there is a portion of Americans who believe “Blacks are oppressed in America” while thousands of blacks are being killed in Haiti. What do you think about that. Again go back to the posts I made and respond to the many points I made please.
You mention BLM in your first post but you seem to have forgottenThose

So you believe Blacks are oppressed in America
well what have you done to correct the issue ?
Post about it in the USMB

Have a problem with stating a source?

You said some nonsense about BLM murdering people

I posted a source that confirms it was lies that you are repeating

thousands of black people are being killed in Haiti based on what

well professor explain how they are being killed and what you have done to correct it

Do you have a source or does killing just pops into your head

You original post talks about 25 people but that story has been debunked but your still repeating it

are these the points you believe are making your argument.

Yet you fail to acknowledge the fake story you keep repeating

You mention BLM in your first post but you seem to have forgottenThose

So you believe Blacks are oppressed in America
well what have you done to correct the issue ?
Post about it in the USMB

Have a problem with stating a source?

You said some nonsense about BLM murdering people

I posted a source that confirms it was lies that you are repeating

thousands of black people are being killed in Haiti based on what

well professor explain how they are being killed and what you have done to correct it

Do you have a source or does killing just pops into your head

You original post talks about 25 people but that story has been debunked but your still repeating it

are these the points you believe are making your argument.

Yet you fail to acknowledge the fake story you keep repeating
Trolling ^

No mention of anything about Haiti

You’re not replying to the substance of the post.

How do you feel about supporting Satan worshippers who promised Haiti to Satan in a pact for satanic help in winning the revolution against the French? Vodun is widely practiced in Haiti to this very day. It is the reason Haiti is the way it is. Haiti was born in torture and cannibalism and remains so to this day.
The fact is about 90% of the population of Haiti is Christian.

Yes, there are some pagans there that have issues to talk about and that is a problem. But the overwhelming majority of the Haitian people are Christians like me. So I stand with my Christian brothers.

Haiti is experiencing a serious turmoil. Thousands of people have been killed in the end of gang wars. The US media is not talking much about it.

The fact is about 90% of the population of Haiti is Christian.

Yes, there are some pagans there that have issues to talk about and that is a problem. But the overwhelming majority of the Haitian people are Christians like me. So I stand with my Christian brothers.

Haiti is experiencing a serious turmoil. Thousands of people have been killed in the end of gang wars. The US media is not talking much about it.
You facts are wrong. Even the Christians in Haiti practice sacrifice and Vudun. It's the difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. You stand with animal sacrifices and cannibalism.

You facts are wrong. Even the Christians in Haiti practice sacrifice and Vudun. It's the difference between Haiti and the Dominican Republic. You stand with animal sacrifices and cannibalism.
It’s only a small percentage of the Christians in Haiti who practice voodoo. Information is available right on Google.

Haiti has a Catholic history that is very influential to this day.

When the 2010 earthquake devastated Haiti, killing tens of thousands of people. …Testimonials from Haitian people can be seen right here in this link. They remain steadfast in their devotion to Jesus. It was very inspiring…. my Christian faith helped me get through a terrible car accident. Christianity helps people get through great struggle.

Even if you feel most Haitians practice voodoo which is not the case, but even if you think that you can see the evidence above that Haitians are directly praising Jesus and showing their Christianity. So I don’t know what your faith is, but this is something to admire.

It’s only a small percentage of the Christians in Haiti who practice voodoo. Information is available right on Google.

Haiti has a Catholic history that is very influential to this day.

When the 2010 earthquake devastated Haiti, killing tens of thousands of people. …Testimonials from Haitian people can be seen right here in this link. They remain steadfast in their devotion to Jesus. It was very inspiring…. my Christian faith helped me get through a terrible car accident. Christianity helps people get through great struggle.

Even if you feel most Haitians practice voodoo which is not the case, but even if you think that you can see the evidence above that Haitians are directly praising Jesus and showing their Christianity. So I don’t know what your faith is, but this is something to admire.
There is nothing about Haiti to admire. It is and always will be hellscape.

Trolling ^

No mention of anything about Haiti

You’re not replying to the substance of the post.

in your original post well part of it ( e.g. - it is truly an abomination and evil that you have things like “BLM” in America, when these beautiful black Christians and Haiti are dying and large numbers in the fight for freedom.)

well for you to talk about BLM in a country that has a black population of about 90% and the other 10% are pretty much mulattos is ridiculous

In your original post you do mention BLM

Still if your point is the killing of the Haitian president last year by mercenaries then say so

If you want to talk about poverty, corruption, in that country etc then say so

BLM has nothing to do with it. If you believe the US should provide assistance then say so

Haitian/Americans in the US were charged with conspiracy with the assassination

Haitian American, Dr Christian Emmanuel Sanon, was charged with smuggling and plan the assassination. He met with another man to plan a regime change and it appears he wanted to install himself as the president. I would expect a president for life.

This appears to be a coup and has plunged Haiti into a lawless country with gangs roaming the streets

Haiti on the world poverty list is pretty close to the bottom.

which is interesting as they share the same land mass and were both colonized by French speaking (Haiti) and Spanish speaking colonist Dominican Rep who brought African slaves to the island for the sugar plantations. .

So I guess it really is about who is the leader. If you get corrupt leaders then the population will suffer as the leader is just interested in gaining wealth and helping his wealth friends . The wealth friends did may support a regime change.

So what is your point ?

Save Haiti from Naturalized American citizens with dual citizenship. It is an internal problem in Haiti. They have to select a person who will lead them instead of greedy people who only want to increase their wealth and control a country.

Much like Donald Trump

Nobody wants to be associated with the Serpent and the Rainbow fuckers they shrink heads lmfao

This following story is reality. The rich politicians in America talk about standing against Russia. They talk about giving all our money to Ukraine and Israel, some of them talk about supporting the Palestinian cause. Nobody is talking about Haiti. About our blood brothers, our fellow Christians in Haiti may God protect them. May the cross Rise tall for the beautiful Christians of Haiti. And this is a moment that can perhaps be seized by good people of the world to prop up the good people in Haiti.

It’s really extraordinary. We saw a Nazi Ukrainian get a plotted by the Canadian parliament. We see a small percentage of Americans waive a Ukrainian flag they don’t care about the Canadian Parliament honoring a Ukrainian Nazi for World War III. Some of them don’t even know about it of course many do you know about it and simply don’t care about it. It’s the same people that complain about white supremacy in the USA. I mean we can’t make this stuff up it’s an abomination.

Meanwhile, you actually have black Christians and Haiti suffering from atrocities. Nobody’s talking about it in the US media. .. the US politicians are not urging Americans to standby Haiti.

, Jesus weeps for this. Then we can all pray for a better future for Haiti. That’s an actual humanitarian cause but you know what’s not humanitarian giving money to people and Ukraine that support the legacy of Hitler.

José we must stand by our Christian brothers in Haiti

What do American blacks have to do with Haiti?

No brainer there. To some people you are supposed to feel absolute loyalty and solidarity with the folks most like you. The ethic groups must be united, by force, if need be.

He called Haiti a shit-hole.

But somehow democrats are the problem in relating to Haiti.

Seldom has the OP been more full of shit...and that is saying quite a bit for Yuri.
So…it’s Democrats who pretend dark people are the world’s greatest asset. Why aren’t Democrats demanding that we send one thousand 747’s over to pick up the persecuted?
Instead Biden continues to invite Mexicans in by the millions. WTF?

No brainer there. To some people you are supposed to feel absolute loyalty and solidarity with the folks most like you. The ethic groups must be united, by force, if need be.
Democrats pretend dark people are the world’s greatest asset. Why aren’t Democrats demanding that we send one thousand 747’s over to pick up the persecuted?

So…it’s Democrats who pretend dark people are the world’s greatest asset. Why aren’t Democrats demanding that we send one thousand 747’s over to pick up the persecuted?
Wow, could you imagine if any of that were true?

What about the mass median America? They almost never talk about this. Do they not care about Black people? They care about white people in Ukraine more? What’s going on here?
1. Maybe the media do not cover Haiti too much because they do not want to embarrass the Haitians.

2. Maybe many people consider Haiti a hopeless case.

3. Maybe they feel that before the Russians attacked, Ukraine was a functioning modern country with beautiful cities and productive citizens.

4. Maybe people remember that Haiti has always been a place of violence and poverty. (The only time there was peace was when the United States ruled Haiti during World War One -- to prevent the Germans from establishing a submarine base there.)

Democrats are an abomination as they have brainwashed their followers in believing that America is racist and that blacks have worse in America. When in reality black folks in Haiti are dying in large numbers. Again dying. Does the word have to be said again.
The reality is black Americans blame white Americans for their quality of life

They take zero personal responsibility for their own race, which Haiti serves as glaring example of

BLM is not violent
sure.... :rolleyes:

~S~

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
Blm supporters killed 25 people in the bloody summer of 2020 in the USA. They denigrate American history. They’re an insult to the world. The actual atrocity of the world the real oppression is occurring in Haiti. But you don’t see politicians talking about it you don’t see the media talk about it. Even when they’re shown things like the videos in the original post, they actually don’t even talk about it.
What oppression? Billions of dollars in money and aid supplies have been delivered to that benighted country in the last decade, and nothing improves. It’s all either stolen or wasted.

The reality is black Americans blame white Americans for their quality of life

They take zero personal responsibility for their own race, which Haiti serves as glaring example of

sure.... :rolleyes:

~S~
BLM is not violent it just some people who join the protest get carried away. BLM never told them to be violent.

So if your analogy is correct then the J6 rioters must be violent.
Trump told them to stop the steal
He did tell them to be peaceful
They then violently tried to do what he wanted
So is Trump responsible or does he get a free get out of jail card because he told them to be peaceful?

Forum List

Back