Donald Trump Has a Plan to Tackle Anti-White Racism During Second Term

"Anti-white racism"? That's a hoot!
" I'm a prodigal son.The black sheep of a white flock.
I haven't a bit of character.
As a little boy I was taught to ride and be a gentleman.
Then in school to pray and lie. "
-- Baron Felix von Geigern { John Barrymore } in
- Grand Hotel - { 1932 } trying as he may to impress
Greta Garbo as he nimbly attempts to evade getting caught
stealing her valuable Pearl necklace.
Imagine todays democrat pulling that off.

I will readily confess that not long ago, this headline would have made me scoff.

I want to be flat out clear: I detest racism of any kind - and that includes David Duke and the KKK.

But this is no longer the twentieth century, and in the past few years the Democrats have grown far more radical; utilizing race as a cudgel to silence their opposition and dissolve the populace into warring tribes.

MAGA has never been about racism, it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

This sounds fantastic to me:

This would definitely be a positive and much needed development in 21st Century America.

So many Left Wing Boomers are stuck in the 1960s and let their guilt get the better of them, which only drags everyone down - including minorities.

People want to be seen for who they are and what they can achieve, not be labeled as "victims" or "oppressors" simply because of their immutable characteristics.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.
I'm willing to bet Trump has read this fascinating book by peaceful White civil rights advocate David Duke. I encourage you and everyone else to read it. It teaches racial awareness.

s-l1600.jpg

I will readily confess that not long ago, this headline would have made me scoff.

I want to be flat out clear: I detest racism of any kind - and that includes David Duke and the KKK.

But this is no longer the twentieth century, and in the past few years the Democrats have grown far more radical; utilizing race as a cudgel to silence their opposition and dissolve the populace into warring tribes.

MAGA has never been about racism, it's been about success and America First; which is precisely why minorities are beginning to move toward Trump and away from the Democrats and their noxious divisive lies.

This would definitely be a positive and much needed development in 21st Century America.

So many Left Wing Boomers are stuck in the 1960s and let their guilt get the better of them, which only drags everyone down - including minorities.

People want to be seen for who they are and what they can achieve, not be labeled as "victims" or "oppressors" simply because of their immutable characteristics.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.
Who are the perpetrators of said racism?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't know what it all means. But when there is no more rule of law...what do you think will happen to the systemic criminal racist blacks when they show their racist faces snooping around rural America looking to rape, pillage and kill whitey?

View attachment 925852
Whites have been the systemic criminals. Whites control crime and the tools of crime in America.

I say Bravo, Orange Man.
I'm not the slightest bit interested in your culture war, nor your goofy entitlement, nor your group inferiority complex, nor your religious predilections . So this ^^^^^ is all complete nonsense to me. I believe your 'message' sucks out loud. :rolleyes: Always has.

So vote for that shit if you want. I will have none of it. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back