US politicians talk a lot about supporting minorities . What about the worlds first black led Republic… Haiti. Blm should be ashamed of themselves.

Boy you like getting your ass handed to you. I don’t know why you enjoy it. I guess you are paid by the response eh Tovarich?

The reason we aren’t rushing to Haiti is we remember. We remember that seven times in the 20th Century they have had a revolution. We know that this is the second Coup this century. We have gone in more than once to restore order and prop up a democratically elected government. As soon as we leave, it all starts again. We refuse to keep wasting time and money on their internal problems. And they are internal.

Haitians know their own history too, and every Army officer and chief of police knows that he can overthrow the Government and take over.

Now back to your real concern. Ukraine.

Why aren’t you standing outside the Kremlin demanding that the Army be disciplined for raping Ukrainian Women?

Or Torture of captured Soldiers?

The people who allow their Government to do this deserve no mercy.

They deserve generations of servitude and degradation to atone for the crimes committed by their own Government. The government they re-elected while this was going on.

There is no mercy in my heart for any Russian. I have canceled subscriptions to Russian people on YouTube and other platforms. I won’t watch their videos and help them get paid. I won’t help them one bit.

As awful as you claim Ukraine is, the Russians are a thousand times worse. They are consistently the lowest form of humanity in the last century.
Trolling and making up other peoples view^. I did not claim Ukraine is bad, but certainly the Nazis in Ukraine are and you don’t mention them

It’s the Ukraine’s government‘s fault for propping up Nazis and the western media for giving it attention like they did with a Ukrainian cemetery filled with flag from the third reich era

I mean, this is amazing You are open about your racism against Russians, which is a non logical view . They’re the same Slavic people as Ukrainians.

Ukraine like Haiti has corruption issues and administrative issues. The differences that Ukrainians are white, and the media is providing almost no sympathy, or coverage of the humanitarian disaster in Haiti. it’s despicable and Democrats even neoconservatives have no foot to stand on when they talk about supporting Ukraine for “moral reasons”

I feel just fine about it. Let's imagine for a second that all of Ukraine is full of Nazis, including their Jewish President and Jewish head of State....... then what we have are Nazis fighting Russians. Sounds like a win win to me you fucking clown.
🤔
More Internet tough guy approach, but no substance brother

So what that Ukraine’s president is legally Jewish. The guy gave a standing ovation to a Nazi from the World War II era. He’s a disgrace to the Jewish people. It’s on camera for everybody to see you at the Canadian Parliament. People on the left act like none of this means anything.

That’s why nobody wants to buy whatever a radical leftist has to say. They claim to stand up for oppressed Black people, but say nothing about the situation in Haiti while downplaying the nazi problem in Ukraine.

What do you actually think about the situation in Haiti? You think it’s fine?

Under Trump Haitian folks were safer …. The country is controlled by gangs today.

I think you get the point it that Rich white left-wing celebrities and the media make a charade of supporting blm causes .. while not mentioning the violence and oppression of blacks in Haiti the world’s first black led Republic.
Under Trump, no bridges were hit with cargo ships.
Now there have been two within a week.

Ships are conspiring to take Biden down.

Family out fishing captures video of barge hitting Oklahoma ...​

1712048142629.jpeg
Fox 59
https://fox59.com › news › national-world › family-out...

20 hours ago — Saturday afternoon, a family out fishing the Arkansas River, caught the moment a massive barge crashed into a busy highway bridge shutting ...

Fortunately, no injuries had been reported as of Saturday night, and the road was closed for only a few hours while officials investigated.

This comes just a few days after the deadly bridge collapse in Baltimore, Maryland.

Boy you like getting your ass handed to you. I don’t know why you enjoy it. I guess you are paid by the response eh Tovarich?

The reason we aren’t rushing to Haiti is we remember. We remember that seven times in the 20th Century they have had a revolution. We know that this is the second Coup this century. We have gone in more than once to restore order and prop up a democratically elected government. As soon as we leave, it all starts again. We refuse to keep wasting time and money on their internal problems. And they are internal.

Haitians know their own history too, and every Army officer and chief of police knows that he can overthrow the Government and take over.

Now back to your real concern. Ukraine.

Why aren’t you standing outside the Kremlin demanding that the Army be disciplined for raping Ukrainian Women?

Or Torture of captured Soldiers?

The people who allow their Government to do this deserve no mercy.

They deserve generations of servitude and degradation to atone for the crimes committed by their own Government. The government they re-elected while this was going on.

There is no mercy in my heart for any Russian. I have canceled subscriptions to Russian people on YouTube and other platforms. I won’t watch their videos and help them get paid. I won’t help them one bit.

As awful as you claim Ukraine is, the Russians are a thousand times worse. They are consistently the lowest form of humanity in the last century.
What kind of logic are you providing. Are the American people at fault for US troops invading Iraq? How about Korea, Vietnam, or the 100 other military conflict or so the USA has been involved in

Are you a Ukrainian.? Answer the question please Russia invaded a country something in the USA and many other countries have done. The question is how should the USA react to a diplomatically. And it doesn’t make sense for us to send a bunch of military weapons and money to Ukraine when there are other humanitarian issues in the world and even wars. Don’t you understand it’s not about morals… if it was about morals, the USA would give $50 billion to freedom fighters in Haiti. Even with Haiti’s history of struggle, there are good people there ready to make a positive difference. Same with Ukraine. Unfortunately, they have a president who gives a standing ovation to a Nazi.

In any war, there’s going to be war crimes. War crimes have been committed reportedly by both Ukrainian and Russian troops in Ukraine. See, I can say that, but you only talk about one side. So you’re biased

Ukraine today is a corrupt country with an oligarchy and authoritarian issues. They have a state ran media. They’ve canceled elections. I mean it is extraordinary to see your logic.

The president of Ukraine giving a standing ovation to a Nazi from the World War II era. None of your left-wing guys mentioning it or care about it. So you guys tell us who you are. So when we couple this admiration of Nazis in Ukraine, with their undeniable corruption issues, then we can safely say that Haiti is experiencing similar problems. Of course I mean the racist lefty won’t agree with it. Because they’re crazy. Black Lives Matter in Haiti not just white lives in Ukraine.

the people of Haiti are worth just as much as the people of Ukraine. of course the brain dead Nazis won’t agree with that… when we’re dealing with people who think that Russians are not worthy of being called humans what do we expect here.

Last edited:
🤔
More Internet tough guy approach, but no substance brother

So what that Ukraine’s president is legally Jewish. The guy gave a standing ovation to a Nazi from the World War II era. He’s a disgrace to the Jewish people. It’s on camera for everybody to see you at the Canadian Parliament. People on the left act like none of this means anything.
Tell you what. Why don't you act like a hysterical little bitch over it and act as a sort of counterweight.... :itsok: :laugh:
That’s why nobody wants to buy whatever a radical leftist has to say. They claim to stand up for oppressed Black people, but say nothing about the situation in Haiti while downplaying the nazi problem in Ukraine.

What do you actually think about the situation in Haiti? You think it’s fine?
I live in Miami and have known and been friends with Haitians all my life. It's a disgrace and a testament to white American racism and self interest that Cubans were allowed to come here all these years under the policy of Wet Foot Dry Foot because they wanted to stick it communists but desperate Haitians weren't. Id like to see that change and for America to make heavy investments into Haitian infrastructure, which they have very little of though I feel that's unlikely to happen until the children of immigrants seize this country from the fall whites who run it.

Under Trump Haitian folks were safer …. The country is controlled by gangs today.

I think you get the point it that Rich white left-wing celebrities and the media make a charade of supporting blm causes .. while not mentioning the violence and oppression of blacks in Haiti the world’s first black led Republic.
Ok I'll bite, why was Haiti safer under Trump? Be specific.

Trolling and making up other peoples view^. I did not claim Ukraine is bad, but certainly the Nazis in Ukraine are and you don’t mention them

It’s the Ukraine’s government‘s fault for propping up Nazis and the western media for giving it attention like they did with a Ukrainian cemetery filled with flag from the third reich era

I mean, this is amazing You are open about your racism against Russians, which is a non logical view . They’re the same Slavic people as Ukrainians.

Ukraine like Haiti has corruption issues and administrative issues. The differences that Ukrainians are white, and the media is providing almost no sympathy, or coverage of the humanitarian disaster in Haiti. it’s despicable and Democrats even neoconservatives have no foot to stand on when they talk about supporting Ukraine for “moral reasons”

You keep spinning like that and the world will pick up a wobble in our orbit.

The media isn’t following Haiti because it is the same story we saw in 2004, and seven times last century.

It isn’t about color. But of course Russian Paid Posters are trying to make it about Color. They are trying to make it about anything they can to diminish support for Ukraine.

The Russians are not good people. They voted to reelect Putin despite the confirmed pattern of rape and torture in direct violation of international law. Of course violations of international law matter not to the Russians do they?

The way we know the Russians are not good people is because the Russians lie. Constantly.

The percentage of Nazi types in Ukraine is about the same as Alabama. So if Russia is telling the truth, they would have to attack America to denazify us wouldn’t they?

But Russia doesn’t make that statement. Because the Nazi bullshit is a lie. An excuse to let Vlad the Impotent try to remake the Russian Empire. To do that he needs Ukraine and a lot of other Eastern European nations right?

Ukraine is an independent nation. Recognized by the world, and Russia, as independent.

Russia had no International Authority to do what they did. They launched an unprovoked and unwarranted war of aggression. They regularly violate the laws of war. They violate international treaties. They violate the Christian beliefs you have claimed they uphold.

If Ukraine falls, and I have admitted that is likely since the invasion. I will continue to argue to my Representatives in Washington that the sanctions must stay in place. The Russians must be punished for generations for this outrage. And if it comes to Nuclear War, which Russia threatens weekly, then so be it.

It is better to die fighting for freedom than live under the boot of a dictatorial thug like Vlad the Impotent.

So Tovarich. Tell your superior in the Zampoliti, that this Veteran, this American, and a majority of Americans remains absolutely opposed to them.

Ok I'll bite, why was Haiti safer under Trump? Be specific.
No gang war like they are experiencing now.

And the other major point is nobody’s talking talking about this thing in Haiti. There’s it because they are black? But everyone in the media all the big-time Hollywood celebrities are wanting to visit with the president of Ukraine. Why don’t they go and visit with some honest police officer in Haiti, or some of the wonderful Christian people in Haiti trying to make their country a better place? Nope….. they would rather visit with the president of Ukraine who gives a standing ovation to a Nazi from World War II.

Tell you what. Why don't you act like a hysterical little bitch over it and act as a sort of counterweight.... :itsok: :laugh:

I live in Miami and have known and been friends with Haitians all my life. It's a disgrace and a testament to white American racism and self interest that Cubans were allowed to come here all these years under the policy of Wet Foot Dry Foot because they wanted to stick it communists but desperate Haitians weren't. Id like to see that change and for America to make heavy investments into Haitian infrastructure, which they have very little of though I feel that's unlikely to happen until the children of immigrants seize this country from the fall whites who run it.

Well it very well could be that there are racist in the US media, from the neo conservatives, or Democrats that support Ukraine. But not your average American. Not your average white or black police officer… you see they don’t give a standing ovation to a Nazi from ww2 era like the president of Ukraine did.

Still being an Internet tough guy huh 🤔 .:itsok:

I’m not interested in personal attacks and I don’t understand why people talk like that on a computer screen no need for it.

Haiti also is affected in some portion by bad cultural influence from the USA. If you look at pictures of Haiti from the 1920s or 1940s, the men dressed in suits everyone was very proper. But then some of the bad music culture and bad American culture started influencing them by the late 20th century so that’s a problem too.

Now most US politicians would not say they are racist and I don’t think that they are. But there’s clearly an unequal policy toward countries like Haiti and Ukraine. And there’s good people in both countries but one is getting preferred treatment. Why is that happening?

Things are unraveling for the supporters of Ukraine. The hypocrisy of them for not knowing or caring about the conflicts in Africa, or Haiti. For claiming it’s all about morals and humanitarian when in comes to ukraine as if it was they would support the freedom fighters of Haiti .

SavannahMann

OK Rome wasn’t built in a day. Plenty of empires and kingdoms have gone through trials and tribulations even for extended periods of time. The truth remains There’s plenty of good people in Haiti ready to make a positive difference. They are the ones who have to be supported internationally. Giving up on them is not the Christian way. It’s total hypocrisy to attempt to say we should not concentrate on Haiti but only Ukraine.

You’re not responding to the gist of the argument the president of Ukraine giving a standing ovation to a Nazi is insane. We’re not talking about some five or 10 Nazis in Alabama or anywhere in the world. This is an entirely different situation. It’s a disgrace of the Jewish legacy.

Some Ukrainians support Russia Especially in eastern Ukraine. Some Russians support Ukraine. You’re not covering all the bases here and being fair.

I know some Russians I have met in Thailand, who protested Russian involvement in the Ukraine war. I mean and you come on here and make negative statements about Russians in general. What in the world man. How can you expect people to take you seriously.

Ukraine has a state ran media, they’ve canceled presidential elections, they are an authoritarian country and if they want to do that that’s up to them. There are other authoritarian countries USA is Allied with anyways. Ukraine is just as authoritarian if not more so compared to Russia. You’re losing your logic by claiming people are posting for Russia that makes no sense. This US message board has no major effect on international foreign policy. Yikes lol 😂

International authority? Again, a war is brutal and violent for example Germany had support of Japan Italy, and other countries of the world in their wars of aggression during World War II …doesn’t make it right? I mean the list goes on and on man. Russia is not the only country in history to invade another country. They are not uniquely evil for invading Ukraine. That is just media talking points. It’s unacceptable doesn’t sound up to scrutiny.

Taking away the emotional argument arguing that Russians are evil, or Russia is uniquely evil for doing something so many countries of history have done like invading another country…does not make sense.

There’s plenty of similarities between US soldiers and Russian soldiers. They are both good family people good Christians. I’m not saying Ukrainians are bastards you’re saying Russians are bastards. That is racism pure and simple. And you’re entitled to that position but you’re gonna get called out for it. And weakens your position and takes away from the other supporters of Ukraine who say we’re not against Russians we’re just against the Russian government, but you take things to a different level.

Last edited:
Well it very well could be that there are racist in the US media, from the neo conservatives, or Democrats that support Ukraine. But not your average American. Not your average white or black police officer… you see they don’t give a standing ovation to a Nazi from ww2 era like the president of Ukraine did.
I don't give a shit about Ukraine either. I do think weakening Russia is good generally for global politics so if we can do that at a low cost of billions of dollars in weapons and Nazi lives then again, sounds like a win win to me.

I’m not interested in personal attacks and I don’t understand why people talk like that on a computer screen no need for it.
And I don't see why you fucktards feel the need to pretend and cosplay so much. At least my insults are genuine. You're here pretending I like Nazis and want Haitians to suffer because you don't have a better argument.
Haiti also is affected in some portion by bad cultural influence from the USA. If you look at pictures of Haiti from the 1920s or 1940s, the men dressed in suits everyone was very proper. But then some of the bad music culture and bad American culture started influencing them by the late 20th century so that’s a problem too.
There was a military coup in Haiti in the 40s. Listen, I don't entertain, even for a moment, the notion that you know what the fuck you're talking about. Cosplay with someone else you clown.

Now most US politicians would not say they are racist and I don’t think that they are. But there’s clearly an unequal policy toward countries like Haiti and Ukraine. And there’s good people in both countries but one is getting preferred treatment. Why is that happening?

Things are unraveling for the supporters of Ukraine. The hypocrisy of them for not knowing or caring about the conflicts in Africa, or Haiti. For claiming it’s all about morals and humanitarian when in comes to ukraine as if it was they would support the freedom fighters of Haiti .

SavannahMann

OK Rome wasn’t built in a day. Plenty of empires and kingdoms have gone through trials and tribulations even for extended periods of time. The truth remains There’s plenty of good people in Haiti ready to make a positive difference. They are the ones who have to be supported internationally. Giving up on them is not the Christian way. It’s total hypocrisy to attempt to say we should not concentrate on Haiti but only Ukraine.

You’re not responding to the gist of the argument the president of Ukraine giving a standing ovation to a Nazi is insane. We’re not talking about some five or 10 Nazis in Alabama or anywhere in the world. This is an entirely different situation. It’s a disgrace of the Jewish legacy.

Some Ukrainians support Russia Especially in eastern Ukraine. Some Russians support Ukraine. You’re not covering all the bases here and being fair.

I know some Russians I have met in Thailand, who protested Russian involvement in the Ukraine war. I mean and you come on here and make negative statements about Russians in general. What in the world man. How can you expect people to take you seriously.

Ukraine has a state ran media, they’ve canceled presidential elections, they are an authoritarian country and if they want to do that that’s up to them. There are other authoritarian countries USA is Allied with anyways. Ukraine is just as authoritarian if not more so compared to Russia. You’re losing your logic by claiming people are posting for Russia that makes no sense. This US message board has no major effect on international foreign policy. Yikes lol 😂

International authority? Again, a war is brutal and violent for example Germany had support of Japan Italy, and other countries of the world in their wars of aggression during World War II …doesn’t make it right? I mean the list goes on and on man. Russia is not the only country in history to invade another country. They are not uniquely evil for invading Ukraine. That is just media talking points. It’s unacceptable doesn’t sound up to scrutiny.

Taking away the emotional argument arguing that Russians are evil, or Russia is uniquely evil for doing something so many countries of history have done like invading another country…does not make sense.

There’s plenty of similarities between US soldiers and Russian soldiers. They are both good family people good Christians. I’m not saying Ukrainians are bastards you’re saying Russians are bastards. That is racism pure and simple. And you’re entitled to that position but you’re gonna get called out for it. And weakens your position and takes away from the other supporters of Ukraine who say we’re not against Russians we’re just against the Russian government, but you take things to a different level.

First. There are no similarities between Russian and American Soldiers. American Soldiers who rape and torture are tried, convicted, and sentenced to prison. Russian Soldiers are promoted and given awards. I wonder how many Heroes of the Russian Federation have gotten their star for rape and torture? I don’t suppose you know do you?

It is an insult to every veteran who served in every other army to claim they are the same.

You keep pretending there are similarities between Russia and America, or any other free nation on earth. Or in history. There just aren’t.

There is nothing good in Russia. This is evident.

Since the collapse of the Soviets Russia has invaded Chechnya, Georgia, and now Ukraine. Even now, with Georgia, Russia continues the dishonorable and illegal.

Now I don’t care if you were in Thailand hooking up with whatever hookers you were there for. It’s none of my business. I don’t care about these supposedly good Russians.

I don’t care that Russian Call Girls are being negatively impacted by the sanctions and restrictions. I do not care.

The argument that they are good Christians is such a lie. Christians are taught not to bear false witness. Russians do every single day. Christians are taught to act honorably. Russians do not. Shall I continue?

You make idiotic claims that war crimes happen all the time. When they happen in our military they are investigated and prosecuted. See Mai Lei massacre, and any of a number of other incidents that resulted in troops headed to prison for their crimes. I was taught these lessons when I was a Soldier. I was taught the regulations that would see me prosecuted and sent to prison.

I don't give a shit about Ukraine either. I do think weakening Russia is good generally for global politics so if we can do that at a low cost of billions of dollars in weapons and Nazi lives then again, sounds like a win win to me.

And I don't see why you fucktards feel the need to pretend and cosplay so much. At least my insults are genuine. You're here pretending I like Nazis and want Haitians to suffer because you don't have a better argument.

There was a military coup in Haiti in the 40s. Listen, I don't entertain, even for a moment, the notion that you know what the fuck you're talking about. Cosplay with someone else you clown.
Internet tough guy ^

1712059060415.png

He called Haiti a shit-hole.

But somehow democrats are the problem in relating to Haiti.

Seldom has the OP been more full of shit...and that is saying quite a bit for Yuri.
Haiti with their prog socialist policies have created it what it is. Corruption at the top not unlike our own politicians especially Progs have made it into a hell living.

The small but violent percentage of Americans that support BLM have no idea what’s going on in Haiti. And if we really all think about it with the privileges we all have as Americans to be able to have a first world living… it is truly an abomination and evil that you have things like “BLM” in America, when these beautiful black Christians and Haiti are dying and large numbers in the fight for freedom.

Think about the whiny brats from BLM denigrating American police officers. Complaining about things that don’t exist in the USA like “racism”. When the worst atrocity of the world, the greatest atrocity in the world right now going on in Haiti. Nobody is talking about it nobody. It’s all about Israel. It’s all about Ukraine.

In the first four months of 2023, there were more civilians killed in Haiti than in Ukraine. Some people have no idea that this human catastrophe is occurring. What about the mass median America? They almost never talk about this. Do they not care about Black people? They care about white people in Ukraine more? What’s going on here?

Haiti is a country with a history of black folks taking hold for themselves.

This used to be a cause for Democrats to look at. Today’s Democrats are an abomination as they have brainwashed their followers in believing that America is racist and that blacks have worse in America. When in reality black folks in Haiti are dying in large numbers. Again dying. Does the word have to be said again.

Somewhere in Haiti there are many honest Black people who are working together for the common cause of Christianity for the cross. The cause of

Toussaint Louverture​

NObody wrecked Haiti like the Clintons.
THe teen-diddler even admits he ruined the livelihood of the farmers (former guv of a farm state !!!)

Under Trump unicorn’s shit gold and … blah blah blah

Go away

No gang war like they are experiencing now.

And the other major point is nobody’s talking talking about this thing in Haiti. There’s it because they are black? But everyone in the media all the big-time Hollywood celebrities are wanting to visit with the president of Ukraine. Why don’t they go and visit with some honest police officer in Haiti, or some of the wonderful Christian people in Haiti trying to make their country a better place? Nope….. they would rather visit with the president of Ukraine who gives a standing ovation to a Nazi from World War II.
Why hasn't Trump spoken about it?

What is Pres Biden's stance on Haiti?

Why hasn't Trump spoken about it?

What is Pres Biden's stance on Haiti?
These things were better in Haiti during the Trump administration. The gang wars took off during the Biden administration.

I’m sure there’s some talk about Haiti from the Biden administration piece of president and they’re talking about it somewhat but there’s no real western international attention to like there is with Ukraine.

The other point is what about the US media and celebrities? Why aren’t they going to visit people in Haiti. They go to visit the president of Ukraine who gave a standing ovation to a Nazi. That is a critical point.

My interest in Haiti stems from their people being fellow Christians. From their history of being the first black Republic, having some similarities to the French Empire. Very interesting things there … there’s potential for Haiti

Forum List

Back