why won't President Obama or Hillary tell rioters to stop?

Trump blames .....the Media.

"Just had a very open and successful presidential election. Now professional protesters, incited by the media, are protesting. Very unfair!"

Four years ago he encouraged protest.

"We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"

Get use to it from the Flip-Flopper, and Groper, in Chief, America.

President-elect Trump addresses protests for first time, accuses media of inciting them

Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?
Am I wrong? Help me understand please... thanks in advance.
Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.

We used to.

We need to.

You can't protest your rights being violated by violating other peoples' rights.
And that riot was stopped. Which was all good.
Stopping protests is wrong. It's getting colder. People will give it up soon enough.

Uhhh, there are riots, dear.

"Riots" In Portland Over Trump Election
Riots in Portland on Third Night of Protests

Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?
Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.
Yes. A (singular) riot in Portland. I know.

It is simple. Don't question your good instinct in this case. They are guilty of having turned a blind eye, and even encouraged civil disobedience for years, sadly, simply because their political philosophy is not shared by all .

well, I'm not real sure of the law but if you turn away from a crime being committed then can't you also be held accountable or even arrested as being an accessory or something like that? That's what we have been taught growing up. I'm sure I'm in 'grey' areas with this... It just seems wrong to me for people in charge to sit by and watch and not do anything to stop it.

Our campaign was never about one person, or even one election. It was about the country we love and building an America that is hopeful, inclusive, and big-hearted. We have seen that our nation is more deeply divided than we thought. But I still believe in America, and I always will. And if you do, then we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

We don't just respect that. We cherish it. It also enshrines the rule of law;

Hillary Clinton's concession speech, after the first night of protests

How cute. The young guy expects morality from slimy leftists

Look to your party and your racist Cheeto Faced Fascist for the answer. Did you actually people would blindly accept a man who has zero qualifications to be President?

der Trumpendiken has used hate daily in his campaign and you blame a Democrat....typical ConJob, shifting the blame.

we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

So you are saying Mrs. Clinton told them not to do this (riots and protests) but the rioters and protestors are refusing to listen to her and they are refusing to follow her directions and they are continuing to do it anyway?

It is simple. Don't question your good instinct in this case. They are guilty of having turned a blind eye, and even encouraged civil disobedience for years, sadly, simply because their political philosophy is not shared by all .

well, I'm not real sure of the law but if you turn away from a crime being committed then can't you also be held accountable or even arrested as being an accessory or something like that? That's what we have been taught growing up. I'm sure I'm in 'grey' areas with this... It just seems wrong to me for people in charge to sit by and watch and not do anything to stop it.
There is a federal law to protect us that outlaws professional protestors from crossing state lines for the purpose of inciting a riot....

Obama will never enforce it however....

Tell people to stop exercising their first amendment right of free speech? Why should they?

Oops

14956625_10206998168333422_2986046219489750359_n.jpg

How cute. The young guy expects morality from slimy leftists

Look to your party and your racist Cheeto Faced Fascist for the answer. Did you actually people would blindly accept a man who has zero qualifications to be President?

der Trumpendiken has used hate daily in his campaign and you blame a Democrat....typical ConJob, shifting the blame.
You big bag of dumbfuck. Look at what leftists are doing right now. GTFO slimy leftist
"we need love, now go beat up that trump supporter and smash their windows"
dumb bitches

we must accept this result and then look to the future. Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead. Our constitutional democracy enshrines the peaceful transfer of power.

So you are saying Mrs. Clinton told them not to do this (riots and protests) but the rioters and protestors are refusing to listen to her and they are refusing to follow her directions and they are continuing to do it anyway?
A few of them, yes, apparently.

Home

Protesters for hire is a for profit company that protests your just cause. Give us 72 hours and we will set up a coalition for you in which we can draw national media coverage. When was the last time you heard or seen a protest of 100 people not get televised? Whether it is to promote a product or champion a cause we can can cause a "snowball effect" in which we will draw forth an organic coaliton for you so that you can have a grassroots protest without spending a dime. We also will campaign through social media and champion your "cause" picketing a storefront, buisness office, agency or organization. Whether you want 10 protesters picketing and protesting for you or over 100 we can have a protest ready within 72 hours notice.
It's big business.

well apparently it's been reported those few are in a half dozen riot/protests going on in California alone... kinda seems like there are 'a lot' across the nation?

well apparently it's been reported those few are in a half dozen riot/protests going on in California alone... kinda seems like there are 'a lot' across the nation?
Tonight should be interesting as they cash their .gov checks at the liquor store.....

The UK news has just shown one of the riots where the rioters are not only fighting the police but also each other! If it comes back on I will note the location. This is not peaceful protesting and it's a disgrace that Obama appears to be deliberately allowing it to continue for the third night without uttering a word to calm the situation. So much for all his hot air about doing all he could to ensure a peaceful transition.

The UK news has just shown one of the riots where the rioters are not only fighting the police but also each other!

When a cesspool overflows, the biggest chunks always rise to the top.

Forum List

Back