Another illegal immigrant, another killing, this time in West Virginia

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
And it goes on and on.

Another illegal immigrant, another killing, this time in West Virginia​

If I had to, and given enough time to research it. I don't doubt that I could come up with dozens of examples of people killed by illegal aliens here in the US, just this year alone. Some by guns, some by knives, and many by illegal aliens driving without a license, who never took a road test, don't know how to drive, never drove a car before coming to the US, and can't read road signs.

Since West Virginia abolished their death penalty in 1965, this suspect, Calderon, will only get life imprisonment if convicted, with court system liberals giving him years of appeals,, and the constant opportunity to kill somebody else.

Last edited:
And it goes on and on.

If I had to, and given enough time to research it. I don't doubt that I could come up with dozens of examples of people killed by illegal aliens here in the US, just this year alone. Some by guns, some by knives, and many by illegal aliens driving without a license, who never took a road test, don't know how to drive, never drove a car before coming to the US, and can't read road signs.

Expect nothing but deflection from the leftist shills on here

And it goes on and on.

Since West Virginia abolished their death penalty in 1965, this suspect, Calderon, will only get life imprisonment if convicted, with court system liberals giving him years of appeals,, and the constant opportunity to kill somebody else.

The cartels are taking over the U.S and you will need big government eventually to address it.

Big government is going to become very popular to fix the problem that both sides allowed to occur. This doesn't even address the spies and terrorists who are in hiding now.

Convenient I suppose.

And it goes on and on.

This is just one of many many such incidents, some not as deadly, some more so.

Definition: ERO is Ice's Enforcement and Removal Operations.
In 2023:
". . . .ERO arrested 73,822 noncitizens with a criminal history; those arrested had an average of 4 charges and convictions per individual, including more than 33,209 charges or convictions for assault, 7,520 for weapons offenses, 1,713 for homicide-related offenses, and 1,655 for kidnapping. Removals also included 3,406 known or suspected gang members, 139 known or suspected terrorists, seven human rights violators, and 108 foreign fugitives wanted by their governments for crimes including homicide, rape, terrorism and kidnapping. . ."

It's a pretty safe guesstimate that for every dangerous person arrested and/or removed, there are three to ten others still at large. And thousands more illegals are coming across our border every single day and at least some among those are adding to the illegal criminal population among us.

A few isolated cases can only speak well for the illegal immigrants. One could logically expect daily incidents in the hundreds in the American environment of gun slaughter by Americans on Americans themselves.

Illegals will likely soon come to the understanding that they need their own guns, due to the environment!

Then there will be an issue to deal with!

Another gun issue!

The cartels are taking over the U.S and you will need big government eventually to address it.

Big government is going to become very popular to fix the problem that both sides allowed to occur. This doesn't even address the spies and terrorists who are in hiding now.

Convenient I suppose.
Well ,do you think those filthy third world countries are giving us their best people? Or just the dregs? That goddam Peom on the Statue of Liberty should be changed to a big NO MAS!

Well ,do you think those filthy third world countries are giving us their best people? Or just the dregs? That goddam Peom on the Statue of Liberty should be changed to a big NO MAS!
Like dregs that came here in prior immigrant waves…? You know…our ancesters?

If I posted this story it would have been moved to the Badlands. Must post glowing stories about our beloved "immigrant" population. Real life has no place
Really? I can’t find any threads about immigrants that come close to “glowing stories” .

We vetted our European immigrants. We don't vet the ILLEGALS colonizing this country.
Not really. Only for diseases.

Your attempt to equate LEGAL IMMIGRATION with ILLEGAL COLONIZERS is a disgusting trait all leftists share
You don’t think “dregs” immigrated here legally? Entire countries rid themselves of their poor, their deadbeats, their “undesirables” by sending them here.

pngtree-vector-up-arrow-icon-png-image_956434-4026282784.jpg
Coyote whistling past the graveyard when she can't refute the facts and has no real response

The first federal general immigration law was enacted in 1882. It prohibited from entering the U.S. “any convict, lunatic, idiot, or any person unable to take care of himself or herself without becoming a public charge.”

Last edited:
A few isolated cases can only speak well for the illegal immigrants. One could logically expect daily incidents in the hundreds in the American environment of gun slaughter by Americans on Americans themselves.

Illegals will likely soon come to the understanding that they need their own guns, due to the environment!

Then there will be an issue to deal with!

Another gun issue!
As a group-think lib I know no individual death matters to you

Other then your own of course

But we know that every person killed by an illegsl alien/fake asylum seeker would still bd alive if libs were doing the right thing by defending the border

Forum List

Back