Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1

It's hard to tell if your rant is due to your stupidity, or your bloodlust for dead children.

Maybe both?

NOPE. False claim,
Women in those states are forced to continue pregnancy full term which is what forcing full-term gestation means.

If the above is not true, why did the Supreme Court overturn Roe versus Wade if states don’t have the right to force women into having full-term gestation whenever they get pregnant.

Your position here is absurd.

Women in those states are forced to continue pregnancy full term which is what forcing full-term gestation means.

Nope, dope.

Try stating the law with accurately.
If the above is not true, why did the Supreme Court overturn Roe versus Wade if states don’t have the right to force women into having full-term gestation whenever they get pregnant.

Not what the cases are about.
No. Yours is however.

So District of Columbia v. Heller was also an illegal act by people in black robes then?
2nd amendment shall not be infringed upon. The ruling was in support of the law. Are you really that stupid not to understand that? Dont answer, i already know.

Bidenet.png

Try stating the law with accurately.
Abortion is banned with no exceptions for rape or incest.

That is the abortion ban in Louisiana.

So when a woman becomes pregnant, but chooses not to participate in full term gestation until delivery at birth, you are saying she can get a safe legal abortion in Republican controlled Louisiana as a matter of her choice in a private consultation with her doctor.?

You do know that Roe Vs Wade was an illegal act by people in black robes? The justices are supposed to uphold the law, not make law from the bench? What President Trump did, was put the rights of the people back in the states where people actually vote to allow women to murder their babies or not.

Maybe men need to get their dicks cut off to stop women from murdering babies. Viagara should be banned too.

. Should women be allowed to murder their babies? Yes or No?

When a baby has been born, the answer is no definitely not.

Prior to birth the government and society has no interest in interfering with whatever reproductive decisions she makes even if that includes killing the fetus that is inside of her body.

Abortion is banned with no exceptions for rape or incest.
Admit you were caught in a lie, weasel.

“Rape and incest” aren’t the only “exceptions;” so, confess that your initial claim was false. (You need to learn to embrace important qualifications).
That is the abortion ban in Louisiana.
Go ahead and quote it in full.
So when a woman becomes pregnant, but chooses not to participate in full term gestation until delivery at birth, you are saying she can get a safe legal abortion in Republican controlled Louisiana as a matter of her choice in a private consultation with her doctor.?

Why would I say anything that stupid?

No no. Saying that there are “no circumstances,” in LA, allowing a woman to get an abortion is simply false.

When a baby has been born, the answer is no definitely not.

Prior to birth the government and society has no interest in interfering with whatever reproductive decisions she makes even if that includes killing the fetus that is inside of her body.
So a premature birth baby, who might have down syndrome, should be allowed to live, yes? Notice how the word play is "Fetus".

1716500064238.png

"Stupid is" saying that women having abortions are "murdering their babies".

They are.

Since no woman can get pregnant without male sperm, it's time to end the supply of male sperm, and then NO ONE WILL EVER GET AN ABORTION. Problem solved.

Now, that's stupid. What's your plan? You going to personally drain every man's supply?

LOL

"Stupid is" saying that women having abortions are "murdering their babies".
In other words, you disagree.

What a shock! Stop the presses. Sound the alarms.
Since no woman can get pregnant without male sperm, it's time to end the supply of male sperm,

As I noted (with apologies to Forrest Gump), “stupid is” as you post.
and then NO ONE WILL EVER GET AN ABORTION. Problem solved.
Lizardtwat ^ seems incapable of thinking things through. But we can help her!

Without human sperm, there would be no people. Think it through!!

If your issue is with “freedom” to slaughter the helpless preborn, then your proposed “solution” is to wipe out every human being, unborn and already born of all ages.

You’re
:cuckoo:

It takes a special kind of s
Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
It takes a special kind of stupid to not even understand the argument against abortion. Even Bill Maher gets it.

False. Gestation is a naturally occurring event of biology. Force by definition is an act outside of natural, or accidental/natural happenstance. Abortion of the other hand is force. It's a non-accidental, intentional act of ending a life by force. You are dismissed...

nf.23.11.21 #1
“Society“ isn’t forcing a woman to go to full gestation. A handful of states have banned it, so the woman just has to go to a state that allows it.

It would have been easier to take birth control.

Forum List

Back