why won't President Obama or Hillary tell rioters to stop?

18 and Life

Nov 1, 2016
Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?
Am I wrong? Help me understand please... thanks in advance.

Rioters.jpg

Expecting Clinton or Obama to try and stop the rioting is like trying to get a terrorist to cut off his own head.

Ok, I'm only 18 and obviously naive but if I were President or the person everyone was rioting over not being elected (Mrs. Clinton of course) then I would hold a nationwide press conference and demand for people to stop the rioting and looting and explain to them why. But that's just me. And we know they aren't going to listen to President elect Trump.
Why are President Obama and Mrs. Clinton allowing this to go on without condemning these actions and addressing the chaos and problem on television to the nation and to the rioters themselves?

Isn't it obvious after observing the last eight years?

those that are rioting are not those that are protesting. The protesters are peaceful.
To address the rioters as ones protesting the election will be an insult to those that are truly out there having their voices heard.

It is best to have law enforcement address them and the rest of us ignore them.

Clintoon and Obamakov don't want the rioting to stop. Never let a good crisis go to waste.

If you want to know how these commies operate read Alinsky.

Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.

Honestly, it's because their world revolves around emotion.

They should stop this. Don't they see how self defeating this is. The longer these go on, the greater the damage is to their brand.

The democrats desperately need to hold moderates in their party. The moderates hate this stuff. This is exactly why they lost the Great Lakes States, the bastion of moderate democrats.

Stupidity.

They paid them to start.....these are the same professional protestors democrats paid to attack Trump rallies....

Clinton did say something. It wasn't given much air. Obama doesn't remark on protests; only serious riots. Trump's team has put some words in his mouth this a.m., citing the protesters' passion for the country (a few hours earlier they were "unfair" and stooges of the evil media).
There was only one riot, and the police dealt with it as was right. We do not stop protests.

We used to.

We need to.

You can't protest your rights being violated by violating other peoples' rights.

You give me hope for the future.

Uhhh, there are riots, dear.

"Riots" In Portland Over Trump Election
Riots in Portland on Third Night of Protests

It is simple. Don't question your good instinct in this case. They are guilty of having turned a blind eye, and even encouraged civil disobedience for years, sadly, simply because their political philosophy is not shared by all .
You give me hope for the future.

thanks! but it just all seems so simple and obvious to me... maybe there's a legitimate reason why President Obama and Mrs. Clinton refuse to address it.

Forum List

Back