Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

come to the dark side.......

wheres-the-beef-5b281c.jpg

~S~

Every vegetarian I know looks pale and sickly.
You need to see more people. No really, not every vegetarian is pale and sickly.
That said, I'm a meat eater, potatoes and of course, Gravy.
See below
I just had an overwhelming craving for Prime Rib with horseradish sauce and a big fat baked potato slobbered with butter and sour cream .

These food discussions always make me hungry.
One of my Favorites.
This goes well with a Great Salad.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Meat is healthy as part of a balanced diet. Only retards think vegetarian or vegan is the way forward.

another stupid lie of meat eaters. dairy products, soybeans, beans, grains, mushrooms and so on. Judging by the stupidity they advocate for meat-eating, meat destroys the brain, not just health.
In the animal kingdom, vegans are prey and meat eaters are predators. It takes more brain power to be a predator. Bears, like humans, are omnivores and some of the most intelligent creatures.

Although doctors say that meat is healthy, I do not know anyone who would benefit from meat-eating to be healthy. For example, my neighbor, a meat-eater, has disgusting skin, cellulite, and hardly climbs to the 3rd floor, and she is only 30. Plus she smells like dog.
Maybe she is affected by ptomaine in her intestines? Why can't meat eaters be healthy even though they have a "healthy diet"?
Simple answer: saturated fats create havoc in the liver and kidneys. And the individual responses to that havoc are unpredictable due to differing bodily chemistry. They say THAT REGULAR ocean fish are the best. (Not fish with exoskeletons) I don't know why they say that, because I like lobster, but it's too expensive for my budget anyhow. :biggrin:

You're welcome to ignore my little Notes on other liver/kidney sugar production issues that reduce the threat of Type II Diabetes that cause foot/leg amputations: Rhodiola, lemon balm, aurea lemon balm, (red berries), reduce inflammation in liver and kidneys, (Morrocan chamomile, valerian, Vitamin C) Break down fat with Potassium St. John's Wort, Griffonia Simplicfolia lowers sugar, body weight, eliminate toxins with Hopsantibiotic and micrabial and Oat Straw immunity lower blood pressure, magnolia, zinc, lower blood sugar biotin, magnesium, helps thyroid lower blood sugar, even 100 blood sugar read. No more insulin. I'm saving this for copying at a later date, because I already have about a quarter of these substances that help people have an alternative to medicines that make people sicker than they were, according to a nutritional scientist whose father died in misery after he lost a foot to Type II Diabetes and was consumed by medicines that were ineffective in curing diabetes. So he went on a lifelong crusade to find out a cure, and not just superficial, temporary answers that frequently worsened diabetes in some people like his dad's case. I never heard of some of the herbs, and others I have in pill forms for fixing other problems allergic me has. I missed a couple of his panaceas because he was talking too fast. lol. He blamed liver and kidney issues as being the true cause of diabetes because they tend to put out high blood sugar levels if the wrong types of fats and calories are put in the body by "normal" foods. I spent yesterday tracking foods for correction of kidney, bladder, and liver anomalies. So I'm developing a low-inflammatory food group to see if I can get well after being sick for 20 years with--as Bill Bar's book title says; "It's one damn thing after another." :laughing0301: It's really not funny but it's laughable. I'm pretty happy after reading that an avocado a day will heal kidney pain in the back, and so far it's working plus I feel a lot friskier than I have after probably eating more avocados in one week. than I ever ate in a lifetime. And eating an apple a day is like the frosting on a cake in this little white sugar-avoidance plan. The sweet tooth is probably as hard to leave behind than stopping smoking or quitting cocaine. Sugar can be far more dangerous than nicotine addiction, because it wipes out natural immunities to microbial problems it begets. Eating sugar is like printing an invitation to microorganisms on twitter. Love, beautress

Last edited:
It's absolutely the food. Numerous studies have shown that the more meat / animal products a person eats, the higher their risk is for certain types of cancer and other preventable diseases. But people only want to hear what their itching ears want to hear, which is why high meat/fat diets are so popular these days.
DINNER!
1676164663412.png

Those are for the health conscious...
I guess I better plan on living a long time! I feel so sorry for those funny looking vegans.

Meat-eating extends human life expectancy worldwide​

Posted on Feb 22 2022 by Michele Ann Nardelli

1676221251153.png

Has eating meat become unfairly demonised as bad for your health? That’s the question a global, multidisciplinary team of researchers has been studying and the results are in - eating meat still offers important benefits for overall human health and life expectancy.

Study author, University of Adelaide researcher in biomedicine, Dr Wenpeng You says humans have evolved and thrived over millions of years because of their significant consumption of meat.
“We wanted to look more closely at research that has thrown a negative spotlight on meat consumption in the human diet,” Dr You says.
“Looking only at correlations of meat consumption with people’s health or life expectancy within a particular group, and or, a particular region or country, can lead to complex and misleading conclusions.
“Our team broadly analysed the correlations between meat eating and life expectancy, and child mortality, at global and regional levels, minimising the study bias, and making our conclusion more representative of the general health effects of meat eating.”
Published in the International Journal of General Medicine today, the study examined the overall health effects of total meat consumption in 170+ countries around the world.
The researchers found that the consumption of energy from carbohydrate crops (grains and tubers) does not lead to greater life expectancy, and that total meat consumption correlates to greater life expectancy, independent of the competing effects of total calories intake, economic affluence, urban advantages, and obesity.

“Meat of small and large animals provided optimal nutrition to our ancestors who developed genetic, physiological, and morphological adaptations to eating meat products and we have inherited those adaptations”Emeritus Professor, Maciej Henneberg
“While detrimental effects of meat consumption on human health have been found in some studies in the past, the methods and findings in these studies are controversial and circumstantial,” Dr You says.
Senior author of the study, University of Adelaide Emeritus Professor, Maciej Henneberg says humans have adapted to meat-eating from the perspective of their more than two million years evolution.
“Meat of small and large animals provided optimal nutrition to our ancestors who developed genetic, physiological, and morphological adaptations to eating meat products and we have inherited those adaptations,” Professor Henneberg says.u
Meat-eating extends human life expectancy worldwide

Last edited:
Not all vegans are sickly, but I do find it amusing that most of the vegan, organic-obsessed, take-a-bucket-of-vitamins people I know are frail looking with spaghetti-arms and get sick all the time.

It's absolutely the food. Numerous studies have shown that the more meat / animal products a person eats, the higher their risk is for certain types of cancer and other preventable diseases. But people only want to hear what their itching ears want to hear, which is why high meat/fat diets are so popular these days.
Could it be?

study suggests fructose could drive alzheimer’s disease​

Fructose produced in the brain can lead to inflammation and ultimately Alzheimer’s disease, the study said. Animals given fructose show memory lapses, a loss in the ability to navigate a maze and inflammation of the neurons.

“A study found that if you keep laboratory rats on fructose long enough they get tau and amyloid beta proteins in the brain, the same proteins seen in Alzheimer’s disease,” Johnson said. “You can find high fructose levels in the brains of people with Alzheimer’s as well.”
Study Suggests Fructose Could Drive Alzheimer’s Disease – Global Health News Wire

Not all vegans are sickly, but I do find it amusing that most of the vegan, organic-obsessed, take-a-bucket-of-vitamins people I know are frail looking with spaghetti-arms and get sick all the time.
People see what they want to see and ignore anything that goes against their biases.

Most people who consume dead animals are disgustingly obese. And the obese have a distorted perception of what is "normal.". To the obese, a normal weight individual looks too thin, even though that person is normal and healthy

Actually, I pretty much never get sick anymore. I've been vegan for almost 7 years, since May of 2016. Even when people around me are sick, I don't get sick.

And I was skinnier when I was a non-vegan. (Not that I've gained much weight, just a little, but i'm actually at a good weight for my height now.)

This guy (Nimai Delgado) never had meat in his life. He grew up in a vegetarian home, then later went vegan.

so sickly! hahaha
images-1.jpg

I've shared this before, but I'll share it again. A must-see documentary for anyone with the usual misconceptions and silly ignorant assumptions about a plantbased diet. :)

Forum List

Back