ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

I never said anything of the sort.

A conspiracy requires more than thinking of something. It requires actions to further the conspiracy. In Trump's instance, the fake electors meeting and sending in fake electoral votes was one of numerous actions to further the conspiracy.

Try not to put words in people's mouths.
Try to talk clearly.

I assumed you had more knowledge about the basis of the charges and the elements of a conspiracy.

My mistake.
Why did you assume? What is your resume? I did study law in college. So did you?

Why did you assume? What is your resume? I did study law in college. So did you?
I assumed because that's logical when someone is in a message board talking about the subject. They typically have already obtained some modicum of background knowledge.

I assumed because that's logical when someone is in a message board talking about the subject. They typically have already obtained some modicum of background knowledge.
So you did not study law in college then?

I assumed you had more knowledge about the basis of the charges and the elements of a conspiracy.

My mistake.
I am pretty well versed on Grand Juries. You put too much trust in Grand Juries. Ask Tom Delay if you doubt it. Or look him up.

I am pretty well versed on Grand Juries. You put too much trust in Grand Juries. Ask Tom Delay if you doubt it. Or look him up.
Has nothing to do with a grand jury and everything to do with your misunderstanding of what a conspiracy to commit fraud actually entails.

Has nothing to do with a grand jury and everything to do with your misunderstanding of what a conspiracy to commit fraud actually entails.
Have you had a conspiracy to have sex? Was it legal?

"Grand jury indicts fake electors who falsely certified Donald Trump as 2020 winner in Arizona."

Did the US Congress approve this?
The ignoring part is what needs to be investigated, and this because if he did carry the state, and they ignored it, then they need to be indicted.

The ignoring part is what needs to be investigated, and this because if he did carry the state, and they ignored it, then they need to be indicted.
No it doesn't, he didn't, and these lies were put in the garbage can of history years ago.

Moving on...

Arizona Grand Jury INDICTS more than a dozen people, including fake electors, for conspiracy, fraud and forgery. Donald Trump named unindicted coconspirator.

View attachment 937352

Eleven Republicans who falsely declared that Trump beat Biden in Arizona in the 2020 election have been charged with conspiracy, fraud and forgery.

PHOENIX (AP) — Eleven Republicans who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring that Donald Trump beat Joe Biden in Arizona in the 2020 presidential election were charged Wednesday with conspiracy, fraud and forgery, marking the fourth state to bring charges against “fake electors.”

The eleven people who had been nominated to be Arizona’s Republican electors met in Phoenix on Dec. 14, 2020, to sign a certificate saying they were “duly elected and qualified” electors and claimed Trump had carried the state. The document was later sent to Congress and the National Archives, where it was ignored.

Seven others were indicted, but their names were blacked out of records released by Democratic Attorney General Kris Mayes. Her office said the names will be released after they’re served with the charges. The Washington Post reports the seven includes former Trump attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and John Eastman, former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and others in Trump’s orbit.

More at the link below...

More great news! Arizona is looking better and better. What do you think?
And is this election interference being continued ? What people aren't grasping is that all of this stuff should have been immediately investigated and brought before a grand jury for review back in late 2020.

To bring any of it now is election interference, and it is political jockeying by Democrat's in hopes to bring down their political opponents.. It's all in hopes to save Joe Biden and his merry band of leftist.

if there is evidence that some prosecutor has that he/she is against an individual, that is a suspect, if a suspect is charged that suspect becomes a defendant. Not sure why you struggle with this.
Correct. In discussing Grand Jury, there can be a suspect or a subject of Grand Jury investigation, but since it is not overseen by the court and no jeopardy on the line, there is no defendant until it is over, and sometime not even then if not enough evidence for a true bill. I am not sure why you struggle with this.

There were no active ongoing investigations ordered by any court beyond December 14, 2020

December 14, 2020 was the deadline that states had to resolve disputes originated by the declared loser. If a dispute in one state is not resolved by then they risk their Presidential Election results being tossed if not resolved by January 6.

I believe Hawaii was resolved by January 6.
Gee, I wonder why.

It was not followed. There is no crime.
The Eastman memo was activated and followed precisely. It only failed because Pence was too patriotic, too loyal to his oath of office and to the Constitution, and to his white Christian nationalist Biblical world view where his moral compass points in the opposite direction of committing fraud for Donald J Trump so they could win the election.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back