Lacking Energy to Fight the Good Fight

ClaireH

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2020
Midwest US
Due to currently being physically down, I would like to point out something about this fine message board. This board is saturated with generalizations that I can no longer choose to waste my time in attempting to fight against. Perhaps it’s just a matter of taking care of myself over attempting to change anyone’s opinion. The board is saturated with numerous falsehoods (shocker I know) almost all threads contain inaccurate generalizations.

Oh, I’m sure I might get a response here like “oh too bad, hasta la vista and don’t let the door hit you”. Tis your right to say whatever you’d like, but I am done with reading stupid generalizations over and over and over again, including posts that come from relatively “smart people”, like a recent post that all teachers have low IQ’s. Lol what idiocy.

Sayonara my friends. There are some very good posters on this board whoI hold in great respect, but stupidity rules here mostly. I have learned from and enjoyed discussions with posters who do not believe in false generalizations. Thank you to all posters who made me laugh as there are many witty posters who are quite comical in just a few words even.

There might be a poster who thinks that if it’s worth it to you, you stick around to fight the good fight. I’ve been doing that over 2 years now and see no improvement, if anything it’s worse. Good luck to all who continue to fight against deception.

Funny people think this is a fight to be won.
We aren't in charge. But in these arguments for a hobby we learn a lot more than the average Joe.

Most of the country are NOT INFORMED and don't have a clue on most of what we know here.

Of course, few minds will (admit) to change, but everyone gets a new perspective from the discussions. Seeds of knowledge, and seeds of doubt are sown continually. Because someone doesn't admit that their opinion is flawed doesn't mean they reject opposing views entirely. People often change their minds without ever giving another the satisfaction of hearing them admit that they were wrong.

Due to currently being physically down, I would like to point out something about this fine message board. This board is saturated with generalizations that I can no longer choose to waste my time in attempting to fight against. Perhaps it’s just a matter of taking care of myself over attempting to change anyone’s opinion. The board is saturated with numerous falsehoods (shocker I know) almost all threads contain inaccurate generalizations.

Oh, I’m sure I might get a response here like “oh too bad, hasta la vista and don’t let the door hit you”. Tis your right to say whatever you’d like, but I am done with reading stupid generalizations over and over and over again, including posts that come from relatively “smart people”, like a recent post that all teachers have low IQ’s. Lol what idiocy.

Sayonara my friends. There are some very good posters on this board whoI hold in great respect, but stupidity rules here mostly. I have learned from and enjoyed discussions with posters who do not believe in false generalizations. Thank you to all posters who made me laugh as there are many witty posters who are quite comical in just a few words even.

There might be a poster who thinks that if it’s worth it to you, you stick around to fight the good fight. I’ve been doing that over 2 years now and see no improvement, if anything it’s worse. Good luck to all who continue to fight against deception.
Why are you posting this?

Completely understand this.

You probably need to hear it if that is your question
If it is a death rattle, my condolences. I use this forum as an exercise in collecting my thoughts and presenting them in a logical manner, and to question the posts of others which are lacking context (or logic).

New Topics

Forum List

Back