Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

They were still the toughest guys in town though weren't they?
What self-respecting man chooses the bottom pic? Lol.
1676556327152.png

Too much protein equals heart and kidney disease

SAN DIEGO—Bodybuilders have a mortality rate 34% higher than that of the age-matched U.S. male population, according to a study presented at the American Urological Association's 2016 annual meeting. ... The mean age of death was 47.7 years (range 26.6 – 75.4 years).

This quote from your article is the hypocrisy I began to see, and is why I changed. Most people just don't have the mental capacity to see beyond their immediate gratification. Most people are SHALLOW THINKERS

“One day, I just thought, if you see a bird with a broken leg, you really have the urge to do something about it and help the bird,” he has said. “Then at the same time, you go to a restaurant and eat a chicken or something. It doesn’t make any sense.”

Yep, and people who value truth and logic will eventually see that.

By the way, the example you gave about wanting to help a bird with a broken leg reminds me of Renee King-Sonnen's story.... She was Texas cattle rancher, who went vegan, and she and her husband turned their ranch into an animal sanctuary, called Rowdy Girl Sanctuary.

In this clip she is talking about one of their chickens who had a hurt leg and she was helping the chicken… and then she had that 'lightbulb above the head' moment. Well, here's the clip. I started it at the point where that story starts.

They one who doesn't want to die of a heart attack at 50
Only a person insecure in their own masculinity thinks what you eat is what makes you a man

The funny thing is, eating too much meat / animal products has been linked to erectile dysfunction, because too much cholesterol and saturated fat causes gradual plaque buildup and restricted blood flow.

So I always think it's so ironic when some guys think that eating meat is "manly" when it is quite literally the exact opposite. :laugh:

This informal test shows that even what you eat the day before makes a difference in blood flow. It's a pretty funny excerpt from the documentary Game Changers.

The funny thing is, eating too much meat / animal products has been linked to erectile dysfunction, because too much cholesterol and saturated fat causes gradual plaque buildup and restricted blood flow.

So I always think it's so ironic when some guys think that eating meat is "manly" when it is quite literally the exact opposite. :laugh:

This informal test shows that even what you eat the day before makes a difference in blood flow. It's a pretty funny excerpt from the documentary Game Changers.

Ouch!
1676582423338.jpeg

We're omnivore hunter gatherers , always have been , always will be

But few are living it anymore , most are dependents of the food industry

The shame being, you could all eat far better , that the industrial waste they offer you

But you'd have to do the dirty work yourselves to enable a self inflicted diet

That said, i've seen many make the leap, myself included

It's a epiphany that'll hit you like a brick
~S~

LOL. Do you eat human flesh?

Congrats, you win the award for most asinine reply of the year. :laugh: I'm not the one who eats dead bodies, that's YOUR thing. I'm not sure what part of "I'll pass on dead bodies" you did not understand. But good job dodging the point!

Congrats, you win the award for most asinine reply of the year. :laugh: I'm not the one who eats dead bodies, that's YOUR thing. I'm not sure what part of "I'll pass on dead bodies" you did not understand. But good job dodging the point!
Thank you. Now go eat a celery stick if you can lift it to your mouth.

Forum List

Back