Who are the Israelis?

Message from Israeli women to the president of Iran: "think your missiles can interfere with our cleaning for Passover?"

And Mk Itamar Ben-Gvir teaches Ayatollah some Hebrew...

wow...talk about a swing and a miss. First, that image for the airport is what it looks like before every flight, every day. I have stood in those lines in war time and peace time and in longer ones on the Saturday night at the end of Yeshiva week. So the writer has no idea what he is saying. The second hilarious thing has to do with the passports. The writer assumes proof that Israelis are leaving by saying Israelis have other pssports. That's wrong. The fact is, most of the people carrying two passports are non-Israeli but have moved there and taken dual citizenship so they have an Israeli passport in addition to their birth country. The statistic should be that people from around the world who hold dual citizenship have often chosen for their second citizenship to be Israel.

Temple Mount Update | THE TEN CROWNS OF THE MONTH OF NISAN

10-crowns-Nisan-5784-1000.jpg

The month of Adar is a magical month topped off with the Purim celebration on the 14th and 15th, the reading of the four special Torah readings of Shkolim, Zachor, Para and HaChodesh, the collecting of the half shekel offering, (not too late!) and the preparations to be made in anticipation of Passover. But we are just getting started! Monday evening begins the month of Nisan, the first month of the Hebrew year! The first day of Nisan was the day of the dedication of the desert Tabernacle, which we read about this Shabbat, (parashat Shemini), a day which earned Nisan ten crowns!

Crown #1: The dedication of the Tabernacle took place on the first day of the week!

Crown #2: The first of the twelve tribal leaders brought gifts and offerings to the Tabernacle!

Crown #3: the first day of Aharon's official service in the Tabernacle, beginning a priestly heritage that continues to this day!

Crown #4: The first day of the Tabernacle/Temple offerings!

Crown #5: The first time fire descends from heaven consuming the offerings placed upon the altar!

Crown #6: The first time that sacred foods were eaten by the kohanim in the Tabernacle!

Crown #7: The first time that the Divine Presence (Shechinah) rested amidst the people!

Crown #8: The first day the kohanim blessed the people with the priestly blessing!

Crown #9: The first day it became forbidden to perform offerings to HaShem outside of the Tabernacle/Temple!

Crown #10: It was the first month of the new year!

Nisan is known as the month of our ge'ula - the month of our redemption! Not just our redemption from Egypt on the 15th of Nisan, but our future redemption, may it be soon!

The verse from Psalms 96:11, "The heavens will rejoice and the earth will exult" is related to Nisan, as the first letters of each of the four Hebrew words in the verse spell out the ineffable name of HaShem!

The name Nisan is related to the Hebrew word nes - which means miracle. And no wonder - Nisan, the month of firsts, the month of ten crowns, the month of the exodus and the Passover festival and the pilgrimage of all Israel to the Holy Temple in Jerusalem, and the month of our past and future ge'ula, is truly a month of miracles! May we merit witnessing many miracles this Nisan. Many miracles and glad tidings!

Be part of the excitement -Support the work of the Temple Institute!

Request submitted for offering a Passover sacrifice on the Temple Mount

Temple Mount Update | This Passover You Are All At The Temple Mount!

Ofirah Levy - Temple Mount Conference - Yearnings VS Reality

"What was the change Rabbi saw?

Israeli Cultural Revolution - Passion For The Temple | The Imaginative Force | Prophetic Cinema

"Those of vast grasping,
their force of imagination is great and very exalted." - Rabbi Kook

At least among us Jews, those who have a grasp of knowledge,
are those of great imagination. And then there's great daring,
in their descriptions, their thoughts.

We can see this among the prophets.
We can also see this among Kabbalists.
The terminology is full of imaginative power.

Which causes superficial people to think all these folks are confused and need psychiatric hospitalization. But they don't need any, they are entirely normal people. With that, they have great imaginative power, breaking many borders.

In the scientific field, until Psychoanalysis none of this was known. The Freudian psychoanalysis revealed great depths within the human subconscious, symbolic thinking.
Also later, Jung has many observations of this kind - the collective unconscious...the ocean of souls.

So, "those of vast grasping, their force of imagination is great and very exalted, and it's connected with visions that are more general in reality. And according to their courage,
and purity of their spirit, the imaginative power enacts itself through them. To draw exalted imaginations, that the light of the high truth reveals by them. In such revelations that no logical mind can reach".

What does Rabbi Kook want from us? That we are not to be scared of meeting people
of such imaginative force, that we don't think it's a shortcoming, moreover - it is an advantage.

Possibly Rabbi Kook wants something else, besides not being scared to meet such people, rather Rabbi Kook tells You: "Maybe You, the reader, You are one of these great people,
that You don't get scared seeing You have imaginative power that is great ,
use it for these sacred purposes.".

Narkis - Galbi

And the sea covers everything I don't want to hide from You
If You come today
And the cargo ships of the heart unload the goods of my aching body
If You come today

It's been long days no noble comes to my House
It's been long days no noble comes to my House
Comes to my garden

Children constructing dreams at my porch standing in lines
If You come today