Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

And it led to poverty, disease, and starvation. .....
All of which have always existed as long as human beings have. There is no "overpopulation." You were told a story as a child, and now you can't let it go.

When did you stop?
Well, once you've made up your mind about some things you don't have to think about them much anymore. I get that from my mother. She 'settled' things in her mind and never worried about them again.

I met an old doctor once at a deer camp I was invited to. The night before opening morning everyone was asked to think about what they wanted for breakfast. He responded that he didn't have to think about it at all, that he was going to have the same thing for breakfast that he had always had...oatmeal.

Last edited:
Well, once you've made up your mind about some things you don't have to think about them much anymore. I get that from my mother. She 'settled' things in her mind and never worried about them again.

I met an old doctor once at a deer camp I was invited to. The night before opening morning everyone was asked to think about what they wanted for breakfast. He responded that he didn't have to think about it at all, that he was going to have the same thing for breakfast that he had always had...oatmeal.
Have this: Certified Piedmontese beef

You’ll never consider becoming a dumb shit vegetarian again.

piedmontese-beef-1024x682.jpg

The problem isn’t meat. The problem is processed foods, with lots of carbs. I quit eating bread and no microwave ready dinners. Home cooking seems to be the answer for me. I eat lots of organic, uncured meats, vegetables and cheeses and I lost 6 inches in the waist, my blood sugar levels are low, low cholesterol levels. It has helped me feel much better.

Last edited:
Due to a higher muscle to fat ratio.......

The vast majority of Vegans can easily kick the whoop-ass out of most fat eaters who are not.
Fat from meat is a boat anchor and displaces muscle.
Look at fat eaters and you'll usually find that trademark bowling ball belly.
Body builders don't bulk up on meat fats...they do it on non meat proteins.

The good news is that the average life span of fat eaters is significantly shortened. Good for the planet, good for all.

Due to a higher muscle to fat ratio.......

The vast majority of Vegans can easily kick the whoop-ass out of most fat eaters who are not.
Fat from meat is a boat anchor and displaces muscle.
Look at fat eaters and you'll usually find that trademark bowling ball belly.
Body builders don't bulk up on meat fats...they do it on non meat proteins.

The good news is that the average life span of fat eaters is significantly shortened. Good for the planet, good for all.
No. No chance. Vegetarians are weak sick fuckers. No champion weight lifer is a vegetarian.

No. No chance. Vegetarians are weak sick fuckers. No champion weight lifer is a vegetarian.

Vegan propaganda is sad.

America's relatively unhealthy population is largely due to obesity. Now make the connection to eating too much meat.

Is it possible for the extreme right to just leave out the hate, scorn, and racism, and stick to the facts?
You are correct that America has a high percentage of obesity, maybe over 40%. However, that is due to more than just consuming meat. High sugar, fat and starch diets are major factors, lack of exercise, overeating due to stress, too much deep fried food are some other factors.

Forum List

Back