Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

Cruelty is the reality in factory farming. You just choose to turn a blind eye
We would have to hook up some sensing device to the heads of those on the kill line to determine that. When I kill a deer or a fish, I don't feel that what I have done is cruel, it's just part of the cycle of life on planet earth.

You have revealed the belief that we are an evolved species, therefore we kill just like the animals, with no cruel intent. And if there is cruelty it is a natural progression of evolution and therefore acceptable.

When we kill unnecessarily it is with intent.

We intentionally put factory farming into use therefore we intentionally established one of the cruelest industries on the planet.

Humans are the only animals that can choose not to be ruled by instinct by saying that we are no different from other animals is to diminish humanity to it basest form.

When we kill unnecessarily it is with intent.

We intentionally put factory farming into use therefore we intentionally established one of the cruelest industries on the planet.

Humans are the only animals that can choose not to be ruled by instinct by saying that we are no different from other animals is to diminish humanity to it basest form.
If we reduced meat consumption factory farming could be replaced by something more acceptable, although the outcome would be same; meat on the table.

We've been over this that is your opinion but there is no proof of that.
There would likely be a few animals left, in zoos or animal sanctuaries. But few would ever see them up close. They would be a curiosity, nothing more.

There would likely be a few animals left, in zoos or animal sanctuaries. But few would ever see them up close. They would be a curiosity, nothing more.

So what?

How many people see cows up close today?

How many people see wild animals up close today?

I have spent a lot of time in the wilderness of the US and I don't want to see most wild animals close up

So what?

How many people see cows up close today?

How many people see wild animals up close today?

I have spent a lot of time in the wilderness of the US and I don't want to see most wild animals close up
Eventually people wouldn't even know what these animals look like as they would have no meaning whatsoever in their lives. Note that you people would close all the zoos as well as such confinement is deemed to be cruel. Of course, family pets would be next, following animals used for medical research. You are constructing a slippery slope, if only in your mind.

Forum List

Back