Why doesn't meat help meat eaters be healthy?

There is nothing at all wrong with eating meat in moderation
Except the way we treat animals on farms. If this happened to a human being you'd call it a horror movie
.the fact that so few have ZERO compassion for another living, feeling creature shows a level of evil that is unimaginable.

As for your stupid recycled protein argument, that just reveals your astounding ignorance.

Not that you'll bother, but read my post about my 118 gram protein breakfast. That's with PLANTS.

My tolerance for these stupid recycled arguments you people keep throwing out to attack people who make better personal choices than you do is wearing thin

This guy (Nimai Delgado) never had meat in his life. He grew up in a vegetarian home, then later went vegan.

so sickly! hahaha
images-1.jpg
Here's his story
I could show you lots of fit vegan women too, but you know the adolescent comments it would draw

Last edited:
It's absolutely the food. Numerous studies have shown that the more meat / animal products a person eats, the higher their risk is for certain types of cancer and other preventable diseases. But people only want to hear what their itching ears want to hear, which is why high meat/fat diets are so popular these days.
Eat a balanced diet, doctors have said that for decades. Too much of one thing is not healthy. The main thing to avoid is processed food, foods that have been processed through a factory. So whether it is a meet meal/product, a vegetarian meal/product, or a vegan meal/product processed in a factory, those are the foods to avoid. And the one to definitely avoid, are the ultra processed meals/products.

The problem with vegan and vegetarian foods, most products come into the UK via plane, by jet fuel. "I'm vegan and saving the planet", I don't think so, they're probably contributing more to climate change due to pollution. And unfortunately, all that is fact.

Except the way we treat animals on farms. If this happened to a human being you'd call it a horror movie
.the fact that so few have ZERO compassion for another living, feeling creature shows a level of evil that is unimaginable.

As for your stupid recycled protein argument, that just reveals your astounding ignorance.

Not that you'll bother, but read my post about my 118 gram protein breakfast. That's with PLANTS.

My tolerance for these stupid recycled arguments you people keep throwing out to attack people who make better personal choices than you do is wearing thin
We aren’t talking about cannibalism.

Other than that silly analogy, You offer nothing.

Also, nobody gives a rat’s twat whether the counter-arguments to your moronic position is “wearing thin” on you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Tough shit. You’re obligated to make rational counter-arguments if that’s the case. And, instead, you offer nothing. 👍

People see what they want to see and ignore anything that goes against their biases.

Most people who consume dead animals are disgustingly obese. And the obese have a distorted perception of what is "normal.". To the obese, a normal weight individual looks too thin, even though that person is normal and healthy
Some of the strongest men in the world are Icelanders. Guess what? They eat meat. Lots of meat.

Vegetarians are generally weaklings with trigs for arms. No women wants them so they’re bitter cry babies, but to each their own.

LUNCH!
1676478087433.png

Some of the strongest men in the world are Icelanders. Guess what? They eat meat. Lots of meat.

Vegetarians are generally weaklings with trigs for arms. No women wants them so they’re bitter cry babies, but to each their own.

LUNCH!
Yep, The Mountain (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) ain’t no effing vegan. If you want more than pretty-boy muscles you got to consume animal protein.

1676508480727.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, The Mountain (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) ain’t no effing vegan. If you want more than pretty-boy muscles you got to consume animal protein.

View attachment 757273
He's gonna die young. Like I said, you have a distorted view of what is and isn't ideal for the human body.

Whether his heart and lungs are keeping alive a 300 pound frame or a 180 frame, it's the same heart. And bulk isn't necessarily muscle.". The guy is fat. He will die young, and he only looks good to a certain segment who think modern bodybuilding actually looks good. They are freaks. And not in a good way.

It's absolutely the food. Numerous studies have shown that the more meat / animal products a person eats, the higher their risk is for certain types of cancer and other preventable diseases. But people only want to hear what their itching ears want to hear, which is why high meat/fat diets are so popular these days.
Look at what eating meat can do!

That's just plain false

LUNCH!
View attachment 757160
You're confusing LEFTISTS with vegetarians.
The Roman gladiators were vegan. Probably for economic reasons.

Most meat eaters have guts and manboobs. It has to do with lifestyle.

I'm not bodybuilder, and don't ever want to look like 98% of those freaks, but I'm fit. I bet I'm in the top 1% for my age. People ALWAYS assume I'm 15 -20 years younger than I am. I attribute that to good living

This quote from your article is the hypocrisy I began to see, and is why I changed. Most people just don't have the mental capacity to see beyond their immediate gratification. Most people are SHALLOW THINKERS

“One day, I just thought, if you see a bird with a broken leg, you really have the urge to do something about it and help the bird,” he has said. “Then at the same time, you go to a restaurant and eat a chicken or something. It doesn’t make any sense.”

Forum List

Back