Why does Islam seem to have more violent fanatics than other religions?

The question is why modern Islam is tolerated in the 21st century.

Your need to ask that questions tells me you should not be tolerated in the 19th 20th and 21st centuries. Much of mankind has grown up and understands why modern Islam should be tolerated like all religions as well as all non-religious people who live according to the rule of law and have respect and tolerance for others.

I see you can't explain why we should tolerate Islam.

bripa 10707178

There was an explanation there. Apparently you can't tolerate the concept of freedom of religion as long as adherents live according to the rule of law and don't infringe upon the rights of others. Millions and millions of the Islamic faith do that. Therefore Modern Islam must be tolerated in the 21st century.

I shouldn't have to explain what freedom of religion means in practice.

bripa 10707178

There was an explanation there. Apparently you can't tolerate the concept of freedom of religion as long as adherents live according to the rule of law and don't infringe upon the rights of others. Millions and millions of the Islamic faith do that. Therefore Modern Islam must be tolerated in the 21st century.

Too bad that doesn't describe Islam.

Why should we import millions of these fanatics who follow a bloodthirsty cult into this country.

Who says they can't be friends with Non-Muslims? They are friends of the Roman Catholic Vatican. Indeed they are the children of the Roman Catholic Vatican. The history between the two prove it.

What is the agenda of the Roman Institution? To wipe out all bible believing Christians that reject the rule of the Pope over them. What is the agenda of Islam? To wipe out all Bible believing Christians. While it is true that there have been cases in recent history of them attacking Roman Churches - the payoff was that the Roman Church could appear to be the object of "Christian persecution" when the truth is - Catholicism is the enemy of Christ.
You mean at one point they left the catholic church just like the Greek ortodox baptists lutherans Presbyterians Mormons born again and non denominations

Who says they can't be friends with Non-Muslims? They are friends of the Roman Catholic Vatican. Indeed they are the children of the Roman Catholic Vatican. The history between the two prove it.

What is the agenda of the Roman Institution? To wipe out all bible believing Christians that reject the rule of the Pope over them. What is the agenda of Islam? To wipe out all Bible believing Christians. While it is true that there have been cases in recent history of them attacking Roman Churches - the payoff was that the Roman Church could appear to be the object of "Christian persecution" when the truth is - Catholicism is the enemy of Christ.
You mean at one point they left the catholic church just like the Greek ortodox baptists lutherans Presbyterians Mormons born again and non denominations

bripa 10707178

Too bad that doesn't describe Islam.

Why should we import millions of these fanatics who follow a bloodthirsty cult into this country.
I wouldn't let any more mexicans or Muslims in.

Did you know we have more Chinese illegals in this country than Mexicans?

What religion are Chinese and Japanese?

bripa 10707631

We don't import fanatics who follow bloodthirsty cults of any kind. You are Xenophobic and no one should care about what you think except other xenophobes.

bripa 10707631

We don't import fanatics who follow bloodthirsty cults of any kind. You are Xenophobic and no one should care about what you think except other xenophobes.
How do you know they aren't fanatics? And many of their children become fanatics and anti american because they don't fit in and then they see us bombing their brothers and sisters in their homeland

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.
islam-vs-other-religion.jpg

Several things Obama forgot to mention on prayer day. The crusades developed to stop the Muslims. Mohammad killed lots of people. Jesus never killed one. Therein lies the difference.

sealy 10709185
Greeks aren't a problem in america. We assimilated.

By your way of thinking we should not let another Greek in. I don't think that because it is stupid and xenophobic.

. The Velentzas crime family is a Greek-American criminal organization operating in the New York City area.[1] Mostly active in the 1980s and 1990s with illegal gambling. Today the organization is still active in illegal gambling operating with the Lucchese crime family.[3]

Velentzas crime family - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I'm sure most Greeks are law abiding proud US citizens just like every other immigrant family that is granted US citizenship regardless of race country of origin and creed or no creed.

Last edited:
I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.

Peace Sir,

First, I should say that I am not a Muslim. I am a Sabian but I am a student of the Abrahamic religions.

The first citations that I wanted to make were these from the New Testament. They forbid friendship/fellowship with unbelievers/"the world:"

2 Corinthians 6:14
King James Version (KJV)

(14)Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

James 4:4
King James Version (KJV)

(4)Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

...the reason that Islam seems to have more violence is because the American media is controlled by Jewish enemies of Islam. They will tell you about the hypocrisy of some people who claim to be Muslims but they will not tell you about the hypocrisy of some who claim to be Christians/Jews:

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Zionist political violence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Jewish religious terrorism - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Peace.

Last edited:

Peace Sir,

First, I should say that I am not a Muslim. I am a Sabian but I am a student of the Abrahamic religions.

The first citations that I wanted to make were these from the New Testament. They forbid friendship/fellowship with unbelievers/"the world:"

King James Version (KJV)

(14)Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

King James Version (KJV)

(4)Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

...the reason that Islam seems to have more violence is because the American media is controlled by Jewish enemies of Islam. They will tell you about the hypocrisy of some people who claim to be Muslims but they will not tell you about the hypocrisy of some who claim to be Christians/Jews:

Peace.
It was only a matter of time before the goofy conspiracy theorists came out with "it's the Joooooooos".

Peace Sir,

King James Version (KJV)

King James Version (KJV)

Peace.
It was only a matter of time before the goofy conspiracy theorists came out with "it's the Joooooooos".

Hollie--------way back in times gone by------when west Pakistan and the erstwhile east Pakistan were one country------I learned---
that despite the fact that there are no jews over there------it was
DA JOOOOOS that caused the civil war of 1971

Forum List

Back