Am I More Violent Because IM Irish/German?

ScorpioRising007

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2015
Are people from a heredity Irish background more prone to violence?

I am curious sometimes if my genetic background is why I am so attracted it seems to violence, sexual deviance, seeing blood/ gore, the occult & witchcraft. I seem to have a propensity to really enjoy watching very bloody scary movies with a lot of sex and violent... I will admit I do seem to get a very pleasurable enjoyment out of these movies. Huge sex addict most my life. I have belonged to occult clubs that practiced black magic in my past. No criminal record, but I will admit I have been guilty many times of my life of doing things that people do go away to prison/jail for and inflicting violence against others...but I never got caught/charged/ no record. Sometimes I wonder if having an Irish in me is why I am the way I am? Or was it the German background or Scottish?

Irish/German/Scotttish and half Native American.

I am curious sometimes if my genetic background is why I am so attracted it seems to violence, sexual deviance, seeing blood/ gore, the occult & witchcraft. I seem to have a propensity to really enjoy watching very bloody scary movies with a lot of sex and violent... I will admit I do seem to get a very pleasurable enjoyment out of these movies. Huge sex addict most my life. I have belonged to occult clubs that practiced black magic in my past. No criminal record, but I will admit I have been guilty many times of my life of doing things that people do go away to prison/jail for and inflicting violence against others...but I never got caught/charged/ no record. Sometimes I wonder if having an Irish in me is why I am the way I am? Or was it the German background or Scottish?

Clearly due to the Irish and Native American issue, and your social-environment. - you sure that your ancestry is Irish and not English?
Germans build cars, the Scots play bagpipes and the Irish actually dance

Last edited:

You got a lot of energy. You have to bring this energy into a good creative flow - that's all.

I suggest to you to follow the so called "five precepts" of Tibetan Buddhism. I found not a good English interpretation of this 'rules'. I give you a German interpretation translated in English (source: Die fünf Tugendregeln des Buddhismus | Bambooblog Hamburg )

-----
Aware that life is full of suffering, I strive to observe the following rules:

1. I strive not to cause suffering to any living being. I strive not to torture and not to kill.

2. I strive not to take anything that is not given to me. This means that I do not steal and do not cheat.

3. I strive not to harm any being through my sexual behavior.

4. I strive not to hurt any being by my speech. i.e. not to lie, not to gossip, not to slander, not to insult.

5. I strive not to cloud my brain with intoxicants, i.e. not to get drunk or use drugs.

-----

Listen to this music without to think, it will make your heart light:

Last edited:
'Native Americans' were big on massive human sacrifices and dearly loved devising excruciating tortures on captives and took great pride in dragging them out for days, even weeks. I vote for the 'native American' genes being the sociopath tendencies. Unfortunately the Christians believed they could be saved, so they weren't properly wiped out as they should have been and continue to poison the gene pool,

'Native Americans' were big on massive human sacrifices and dearly loved devising excruciating tortures on captives and took great pride in dragging them out for days, even weeks. I vote for the 'native American' genes being the sociopath tendencies.

I vote for his native American roots to find ways to behave in a natural way. The Red Indians had been unbelievable successful in saving the biosphere of the continent America.

Unfortunately the Christians believed they could be saved,

Did we believe this?

so they weren't properly wiped out as they should have been and continue to poison the gene pool,

What a nice weird idea from an undead Nazi. Genes take care for a more or less sane biological body - that's all. The rest is spirit.

Last edited:
I can't say but it seems one side of my family (German and Walloon) just wanted to be left alone till the Yankees invaded Virginia.

Then they fought them from 1st Manassas to Appomattox as part of Company B, 33rd Virginia Inf. and then with the 4th Consolidated Infantry Regiment towards the end after they were decimated at Spotsylvania Court House.

As far as I know only one was at the surrender, the other couple allowed to return home to Ft. Valley (a few miles away) after being captured/paroled at The Battle of Cedar Creek/Fisher's Hill where they settled back into their former lives.

Other than a few burnings of mills and pig iron sites Ft. Valley was mostly left alone. They were going to burn a resort that was turned into a hospital but found that there were Yankee officers being well cared for there and left it alone.

All and all they faired pretty well only losing one family member at 1st Manassas.

I vote for his native American roots to find ways to behave in a natural way. The Red Indians had been unbelievable successful in saving the biosphere of the continent America.

lol total rubbish. Slash and burn farming, stampeded entire herds of buffalo off of cliffs, left the cripples to suffer long and painful deaths while taking only what they could carry, which amounted to very little relative to the slaughter, depleted entire regions of game for the fur trade with Whitey, for booze and beads, could be hired to massacre entire tribes for a few kegs of cheap rum. And we haven't gotten to the Aztecs and Incas and their truly wondrous mass murders and wars and slave empires.

Go smoke another joint and sing 'Age of Aquarius' for the 349,675th time this year.

Last edited:
lol total rubbish.

Rubbish ... ¿Mülleimer? ... if you think so, Bleichgesicht, käsegrünes.

Slash and burn farming, stampeded entire herds of buffalo off of cliffs, left the cripples to suffer long and painful deaths while taking only what they could carry, which amounted to very little relative to the slaughter, depleted entire regions of game for the fur trade with Whitey, for booze and beads, could be hired to massacre entire tribes for a few kegs of cheap rum. And we haven't gotten to the Aztecs and Incas and their truly wondrous mass murders and wars and slave empires.

Go smoke another joint and sing 'Age of Aquarius' for the 349,675th time this year.

From about 10,000 years ago up to about 500 years ago disappeared 20 species because of the influence of human beings in America. So in the last 500 years died out only 1 species in America because of the influence of human beings?

winnetou.jpg

Last edited:

Bottle it and save it

Soon

fggbhhjjjiuhgbjjj.jpg

Forum List

Back