Why does Islam seem to have more violent fanatics than other religions?

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.
islam-vs-other-religion.jpg
I have lots and lots of Muslim friends. In my job right now, I work with a staff that is at least 50% Muslim. I've lived in three Muslim countries and had friends, colleagues, and neighbors who are Muslim. They are just like anyone else. You are very ignorant.

What a lot of total nonsense and ignorance there is in this thread.
Yes, what a lot of total nonsense and ignorance in your post.
No, honey. My post is about reality. The other posts in the thread, especially yours, all are about ignorance and nonsense. You are pathetic.
Pathetic is not recognizing the style of my writing as that of a man and confusing my Avatar of the record label, "Elektra" with the movie "Elektra" which starred a Woman.

Pathetic is reading my post in response to you, where I used the word "Pathetic" twice to describe you, and then taking my "flame" of you and attempting to use it on me.

Seriously, you demonstrate, "pathetic", perfectly.

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.
islam-vs-other-religion.jpg

First of all, you don't have to apologize in advance in case you offend someone. There is no right to not be offended, and if someone doesn't like something that you say, too bad. Free country, for now. Please don't let the PC Police intimidate you into apologizing for no reason. You should be able to express yourself without feeling intimidated by a bunch of dishonest narcissists. They want you to feel intimidated and afraid of punishment.

To your point - you're right, Islam has clearly not fully evolved from centuries of barbarism. The leaders of the religion are still able to intimidate (hmm, coincidence) and punish (hmm, coincidence) those who anger them. Until these people are somehow successfully challenged and overthrown, Islam will remain a religion controlled too much by 17th century thought. Look at the way they still treat women and gays.

Making things worse is the behavior of those who defend and enable the barbarism by refusing to call it what it is. They will deflect from the horrific behavior of Jihadists by talking about the centuries-old Crusades and changing the subject in other ways. Several examples on this very thread, predictably. For example, posts 3, 15, 20, 27, 30, 32, 36 and 44. And more on the way, no doubt.

This doesn't significantly improve until Jihadist "leaders" are challenged with one voice and marginalized completely.

Last edited:
By the thousands? You are a liar!
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<
AMEN Bro !
do you ever wonder why these muslime lovers and defenders have to go back hundreds or even thousands of years to find where Christians were killing and torturing muslimes ??

i do !!

any one of us Conservative Christians with common sense and more brains than their entire group combined are talking about the present day muslime atrocities.

The US is at war with Islam.
WRONG !!
islam is at war with the U.S.A., AND all the rest of the worlds population who are NOT muslimes.

got it now ?
If we weren't in their nations, taking their oil. manipulating their lives for our benefits, invading their countries, supporting their dictators, while they wouldn't be happy with us they wouldn't attacking us either. The US started this, and they have plans to finish it. We are at war with Islam, and have been for many decades.

Moslem Society.
>>>>>>><<<<<<<
Muslim
Definition:

of or relating to or supporting Islamism or a believer in the Islamic religion (synonym of Moslem which is NOT used as much as Muslim today)

Examples:
Indonesia is the country with the world's largest Muslim population.

VS.
Moslem
Definition:
a believer in or follower of Islam or related to the Islam religion (synonym of Muslim, which is used more today)

Examples:
He is a Moslem; He is a Muslim.

taking their oil.
ahhhhh, the typical liberscum mantra, "taking their oil" we pay for that fucking stuff or have you not noticed ? anyway, they are too fucking stupid to know what to do with it or how to use it to make everything from fuel to plastics to medicine and hundreds of other uses.

so fuck you and your "taking their oil" :bsflag:

:fu: ......... :asshole:

taking their oil.
ahhhhh, the typical liberscum mantra, "taking their oil" we pay for that fucking stuff or have you not noticed ? anyway, they are too fucking stupid to know what to do with it or how to use it to make everything from fuel to plastics to medicine and hundreds of other uses.

Stupid violent sand ******* eh Wildman?

taking their oil.

Yes, we pay for it, but its not like they can build Islands in Sea and Palaces with the money they get for the oil.

taking their oil.

Yes, we pay for it, but its not like they can build Islands in Sea and Palaces with the money they get for the oil.
Funny thing, their populations would like to rule for themselves but our actions keep their nations Police States. Why, because that keeps the oil stable and flowing...

The answer is quite simple: non-Muslim Nations have the majority of state owned military power and great personal wealth among its citizens - and their governing class. These young fighter/terrorists suffer the delusion that they can reverse the fortunes that history, sociology and geography have placed on the world. All religion is subordinate to economic, geographic and military prowess anyways. The gods that prevailed their human flock in battle generally became the true one and only god. The war god.

That why there's more violent fanatics deviating from Islam now than deviate from Christianity. Judeo-Christianity's war god has prevailed over all other gods. They are terrorists with a kind of militaristic economic penis envy. They need to castrated for there terrorism that is not about religion. Most people of all religions have learned to blend in to the economic development of the modern world.

Making it about religion and all the faith-based unreasonableness that comes with religions make the fight against pure barbaric loons more difficult.

Lets drop the Islamist aspect when discussing how to degrade and destroy these lunatic barbarians. It may take a decade to eradicate what centuries have created. But all religions will do it faster and better by dropping the religious mindset and using thr our common humanity's desire to live in peace and be happy watching our children and grandchildren grow up around us.

I am attached to no religion so perhaps I see things differently. But I believe I got it closer to right than most.

The question is why modern Islam is tolerated in the 21st century. While American liberals continue to snipe at Christianity there is virtually no criticism of the most restrictive religion on earth. Liberals promote the most outrageous taxpayer funded programs that are supposed to make the sexes equal in every way as well special programs supporting homosexual "rights" but radical Islam advocates the subjugation of women and the execution of homosexuals. The fact that (mostly) liberals defend the radical beliefs of Islam while supporting the feminist and homosexual agenda is so stunningly hypocritical that it borders on mental illness.

The question is why modern Islam is tolerated in the 21st century.

Your need to ask that questions tells me you should not be tolerated in the 19th 20th and 21st centuries. Much of mankind has grown up and understands why modern Islam should be tolerated like all religions as well as all non-religious people who live according to the rule of law and have respect and tolerance for others.

WH 10706792
The question is why modern Islam is tolerated in the 21st century.

Should the religion of modern Islam held by the downed and savagely burned to death Jordanian fighter pilot not be tolerated in the 21st century? Would you be available to go tell his family, his fellow pilots, and King Abdullah that their modern Islam can not be tolerated? Would you like to convert them all to Christianity so you yourself can personally tolerate them?

Muslims are warriors and allowed to fight. Christians are peacemakers and not allowed to fight. The US is at war with Islam.

according to you, Christians are just as evil as Muslims, but here you're admitting they aren't. However, you offer up the usual liberal double standard. Muslims are allowed to kill non-believers. Christians aren't.

You're the sleaziest kind of hosebag.

Forum List

Back