RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

I'm curious at this juncture just which Democrats you would hold up as examples of "competence", White?
The leaders in that party don't impress me either. Looks like I will be picking based on which will do the least permanent harm, again. I can live with that.

I don't know anything about Byron Donald. If he is on that investigative committee, you should assess as I did Officers and NCO, as first, did they achieve goals. If you were looking for a trail that led to Joe, that is provable, I would say, No. DeSantis has been a national joke ever since the Disney thing, the sending a bus from Florida (at Floridian expense) to trick migrants in Texas (since he didn't have any migrant aliens that would trust him in his own state) into his political stunt, to ship them to a resort in Massachusetts. Now he has to back track on the book banning thing, and of course failing miserably in his failed presidential run. Overall, not an impressive individual and certainly hasn't had an impressive couple of years, lately.

Question: Doe Byron Donald and Ron DeSantos, have anything to do with the thread topic:

RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election?​

I would suggest you listen to Byron Donald question witnesses in House hearings then, White. I think he's the most informed person on that committee when it comes to banking and anything to do with banking...such as money laundering. He's the guy that Hunter REALLY doesn't want asking him questions on the stand!

As for DeSantis being a national joke over the "Disney thing"? You do realize that DeSantis won that battle? The judge threw out Disney's lawsuit against DeSantis. Disney lost a fortune. The two Disney Executives that brought suit both resigned. As for the PR stunt of sending a plane load of illegals to Martha's Vineyard? That was a stroke of genius. It had the island in an uproar and revealed just how hypocritical rich liberals ARE! They had those illegals bused off the Vineyard and to a military base on the mainland within a day! It's one thing to SAY you support illegal immigration...but it's another to have a bunch of them living with you! What Democrat Governor would you say is doing a better job than DeSantis? Gavin Newsome? He's the darling of the left. Did you really want to compare the two? I don't think you'll enjoy the conversation...just saying...

At least you admit he was elected, so that is something in your favor.
He was running against Trump. I picked the one I figured would do the least long term damage, and got lucky.
What "long term" damage was it that Trump did? I'm curious. You on the left make these sweeping statements but then when you're queried on what you've said...you all get incredibly vague and then run away. It's amusing to watch.

I would suggest you listen to Byron Donald question witnesses in House hearings then, White. I think he's the most informed person on that committee when it comes to banking and anything to do with banking...such as money laundering. He's the guy that Hunter REALLY doesn't want asking him questions on the stand!

As for DeSantis being a national joke over the "Disney thing"? You do realize that DeSantis won that battle? The judge threw out Disney's lawsuit against DeSantis. Disney lost a fortune. The two Disney Executives that brought suit both resigned. As for the PR stunt of sending a plane load of illegals to Martha's Vineyard? That was a stroke of genius. It had the island in an uproar and revealed just how hypocritical rich liberals ARE! They had those illegals bused off the Vineyard and to a military base on the mainland within a day! It's one thing to SAY you support illegal immigration...but it's another to have a bunch of them living with you! What Democrat Governor would you say is doing a better job than DeSantis? Gavin Newsome? He's the darling of the left. Did you really want to compare the two? I don't think you'll enjoy the conversation...just saying...
FAIL. If his questions did not convince the Committee of a direct provable link to Joe, you and I Do Not Count. We are not on the Committee, that can even convince the narrow Republican majority, so the Speaker of the House will not call a vote. Where he can possibly count on even the entire Republican Caucus, especially knowing the Dems will not support it, so it will go nowhere. He is not going to embarrass himself and the party in the House with a lame attempt, that will obviously fail. Making not only the nut ball MAGA clique look as stupid as MTG, but the entire House leadership, looking like ineffective partisan idiots. They are out to get Joe on purely partisan grounds during an election year. It would be used by the Dems and guarantee another 4 years for Joe, if that isn't assured, already. Plus, it would probably be bad for a Republican running for another term. Learn to count votes and think like a player, instead of the unwashed rabble.

FAIL. If his questions did not convince the Committee of a direct provable link to Joe, you and I Do Not Count. We are not on the Committee, that can even convince the narrow Republican majority, so the Speaker of the House will not call a vote. Where he can possibly count on even the entire Republican Caucus, especially knowing the Dems will not support it, so it will go nowhere. He is not going to embarrass himself and the party in the House with a lame attempt, that will obviously fail. Making not only the nut ball MAGA clique look as stupid as MTG, but the entire House leadership, looking like ineffective partisan idiots. They are out to get Joe on purely partisan grounds during an election year. It would be used by the Dems and guarantee another 4 years for Joe, if that isn't assured, already. Plus, it would probably be bad for a Republican running for another term. Learn to count votes and think like a player, instead of the unwashed rabble.
Oh for god's sake! You just accused the Republicans of being out to get Joe on "purely partisan grounds during an election year" when you liberals are engaged in the most blatant lawfare election interference in the history of the country? Are you kidding me? That $20,000,000 that the Biden's collected isn't some figment of my imagination! The money trail is there and it leads right from China, Russia and Ukraine through all of the shell companies that the Biden's set up to hide their schemes...to companies run by James and Hunter Biden...and from there into the personal bank accounts of multiple Biden's!

You know very well that Joe Biden has been lying about this for YEARS now! You've saddled the country with someone that's not only incompetent but also as corrupt as they come. And I've got to be honest with you, White...you're inability to explain all of that money makes your reputation here worth next to nothing!

Oh for god's sake! You just accused the Republicans of being out to get Joe on "purely partisan grounds during an election year" when you liberals are engaged in the most blatant lawfare election interference in the history of the country? Are you kidding me? That $20,000,000 that the Biden's collected isn't some figment of my imagination! The money trail is there and it leads right from China, Russia and Ukraine through all of the shell companies that the Biden's set up to hide their schemes...to companies run by James and Hunter Biden...and from there into the personal bank accounts of multiple Biden's!

You know very well that Joe Biden has been lying about this for YEARS now! You've saddled the country with someone that's not only incompetent but also as corrupt as they come. And I've got to be honest with you, White...you're inability to explain all of that money makes your reputation here worth next to nothing!
If they force a vote, just to get it on the record, but without evidence, even normal republicans can put faith in, that is what it would be. Johnson is not going to allow that, though MTG, Gaetz and a few others would think it is the way to go, hard evidence or not, win in the house or not. It just isn't rational.

If they force a vote, just to get it on the record, but without evidence, even normal republicans can put faith in, that is what it would be. Johnson is not going to allow that, though MTG, Gaetz and a few others would think it is the way to go, hard evidence or not, win in the house or not. It just isn't rational.
Why do you even bother claiming that there is no evidence, White? There is a mountain of it and I think you know it. You're stuck with Biden because the senile old bastard refuses to step aside so you have to put lipstick on a VERY ugly pig and pretend it's a beauty queen! You spoke earlier about voting for the person who would create less damage to the country? With all due respect...I don't know if the US can take another four years of Joe Biden in the Oval Office. He's awful with the economy. His border policies are going to destroy the country. He's never been right on a foreign policy issue. He never takes responsibility for his mistakes. Worst of all he has a knack for surrounding himself with people who are even more incompetent than he is. It's a recipe for a real disaster.

It appears the Trump controlled RNC has gone whole hog on the 2020 election fraud myth. I wonder how this affects the long term viability of the Republican Party.

Yep, this does not bode well for the GOP.

The election being stolen became a non-issue when Jan 6th occured.

Jan 6th was not an insurrection. It was a mob.

But it does not matter. It was all the cannon fodder the left needed.

So Lara Trump can shut up or deal with daddy-in-law losing again.

we are in agreement on the 2 party system that deprives most of us of a real choice, but you are very wrong about the 2020 results. senile joe could not raise a crowd of more than 20 people while Trump routinely had over 50 thousand at his rallys. Biden did not get over 70 million votes, the 2020 election was the start of the end of the USA.

Give it up. You MAGAts just lost another 2 people from the Senate. I wonder how many are to be lost to the House as well. I don't relish to see either party owning the House, Senate and President. This is when the real fruitcake ideas from either party come out and play. Then it takes years and decades to clean up the mess.

Yep, this does not bode well for the GOP.

The election being stolen became a non-issue when Jan 6th occured.

Jan 6th was not an insurrection. It was a mob.

But it does not matter. It was all the cannon fodder the left needed.

So Lara Trump can shut up or deal with daddy-in-law losing again.

It was an insurrection performed by a Mob who represented the Mob Boss.

There won't be anything left to distribute after paying all of his legal bills. The Trump campaign doesn't even have any swing state field offices open yet and Biden has dozens of them. The Republican Party is going to get annihilated in November, but apparently that's what's going to have to happen to get the rank and file to free themselves from Cult 45.

Break out the white panel trucks and while suited helpers who will go from MAGAt door to door and attempt to treat them.

Well stop stealing elections then we’ll stop talking about them.

The numbers don’t lie, it was rigged and everyone knows it.

When your party fights every election integrity law, and fights every audit, it proves they are cheating.

View attachment 930534

View attachment 930535

View attachment 930536

View attachment 930537

Anyone who believes the 2020 election was stolen, at this point, is too stupid to be one person, or they have an interest in ending the USA.

Which are you Hawk?

It's politics as usual. Strangely enough lefties go along with the DNC lie that the freaking world will end if Trump is elected.
Unless you are living under a rock and never get out, this song is as true today as it was 4 years ago.

Anyone who believes the 2020 election was stolen, at this point, is too stupid to be one person, or they have an interest in ending the USA.

Which are you Hawk?
Anyone who believes the 2020 election was legitimate is lying to themselves.

IMG_5727.jpeg

And of course anyone who wants honest and transparent elections is a “threat to democracy”, right?

IMG_5731.jpeg

Anyone who believes the 2020 election was legitimate is lying to themselves.

View attachment 940002

And of course anyone who wants honest and transparent elections is a “threat to democracy”, right?

View attachment 940007

Over 60 times your big lie was presented to a court. Over 60 times, it was discounted by the courts.

As for what the MAGAt extremist are doing, one of yours said it well. Nothing will be passed that might make Biden a win. And they have done exactly that. The one bill where everything they demanded for the border was given they buried it because the head MAGAt told them to bury it. Last time I checked, tRump was never elected to the House of Representatives in ANY state and he was fired.

Give it up. You MAGAts just lost another 2 people from the Senate. I wonder how many are to be lost to the House as well. I don't relish to see either party owning the House, Senate and President. This is when the real fruitcake ideas from either party come out and play. Then it takes years and decades to clean up the mess.
I agree that we need balance. We also need compromise. Reagan and O'Neill, Clinton and Newt worked together and got things done for all of us. Will we ever see that again? probably not.

Over 60 times your big lie was presented to a court. Over 60 times, it was discounted by the courts.

As for what the MAGAt extremist are doing, one of yours said it well. Nothing will be passed that might make Biden a win. And they have done exactly that. The one bill where everything they demanded for the border was given they buried it because the head MAGAt told them to bury it. Last time I checked, tRump was never elected to the House of Representatives in ANY state and he was fired.
Not one vote fraud case was actually presented and heard in any court, state or federal. NOT ONE. Dismissing for lack of standing is not a hearing or presentation of evidence, it is a partisan legal trick to keep the evidence hidden.

Forum List

Back