Am I More Violent Because IM Irish/German?

No, but you seem to. With your gratuitous insults, and deliberate misspellings.

I know that you are a weak minded - you do not have to demonstrate this continously. The problem: Why do you not change this?

Zogen einst fünf wilde Schwäne,
Schwäne, leuchtend weiss und schön.
Sing, sing, was geschah?
Keiner ward mehr gesehn.

Wuchsen einst fünf junge Birken
frisch und grün an Baches Rand.
Sing, sing, was geschah?
Keine in Blüte stand.

Zogen einst fünf junge Burschen
kühn und stolz zum Kampf hinaus.
Sing, sing, was geschah?
Keiner die Heimat wiedersah.

Wuchsen einst fünf junge Mädchen,
schlank und schön am Ostseestrand.
Sing, sing, was geschah?
Keines den Brautkranz wand.

folk-song, Westprussia, 1908

Translation:

Once drew five wild swans,
Swans, shining white and beautiful.
Sing, sing, what happened?
No one was seen anymore.

Once five young birches grew
Fresh and green by the brook's edge.
None of them was in bloom.

Once five young lads
boldly and proudly went out to fight.
None saw home again.

Once five young girls grew
Slender and beautiful on the Baltic shore.
None of them wove the bridal wreath.

Last edited:
You forget in your mindlessness that also Iro-Scotts lived in middle age German cities. Oh sorry - you was not able to forget what you never knew.
Interesting. Also heritage I have from Germany... there is evidence that those German ancestors although living in Germany...had roots from Ireland.

rya
Interesting. Also heritage I have from Germany... there is evidence that those German ancestors although living in Germany...had roots from Ireland.

The Germanics are descendents from the Celts. And the "old" Germans are descendents from the Germanics, the Celts and the Romans. The words "England" (from the Germanic tribe "Angeln") and "France" from the Germanic tribe "Franken" have also a German origin. Even the Muslims in Spain in Al (V)Andalus have to do with Germans - more concrete with the Germanic tribe "Vandalen". "Al Andalus" means "land of the Vandals".
The Vandals had been by the way much more better than their image. When they conquered Rome they plundered and murdered as everyone had done in this time of history - also the Romans - but they did not attack anyone who fled into a church or into a temple. They had been Arian Christians ("Arians" has absolutelly nothing to do with the "Aryan"-nonsense from Hitler) and they respected everyones god. When they became Muslims I don't know. Could be Al Anadalus had been in the beginning a Christian culture.

Last edited:
Are people from a heredity Irish background more prone to violence?

I am curious sometimes if my genetic background is why I am so attracted it seems to violence, sexual deviance, seeing blood/ gore, the occult & witchcraft. I seem to have a propensity to really enjoy watching very bloody scary movies with a lot of sex and violent... I will admit I do seem to get a very pleasurable enjoyment out of these movies. Huge sex addict most my life. I have belonged to occult clubs that practiced black magic in my past. No criminal record, but I will admit I have been guilty many times of my life of doing things that people do go away to prison/jail for and inflicting violence against others...but I never got caught/charged/ no record. Sometimes I wonder if having an Irish in me is why I am the way I am? Or was it the German background or Scottish?

Irish/German/Scotttish and half Native American.
Or you have psychopathy. Around 1% of the population are psychopaths, so it would not be unrealistic.
A person's personality traits have a GREAT deal more to do with immediate family traits, and the environment you were raised in than your heritage.

Do keep up with the modern world.

He lives in London.

A wonderful song - nevertheless shows this answer that you are a weak minded Russian ¿useful? idiot who likes not to understand what others say to him.

Forum List

Back