Why does Islam seem to have more violent fanatics than other religions?

The thread claims Islam has more violent fanatics and I say ...nay

Many thousands of black Americans were killed by white lynchers in the United States.
lynching-omaha-nebraska-sept-29-1919.jpg

Yet hundreds of thousands of Protestants, Jews and non - Catholics were burned alive at the stake and you do not want to mention this? What about the millions who were tortured and put to death at the hands of the Romans during the Inquisition and the Holocaust? Nothing? I find that strange. Are you Catholic, Tyrone?

This is a depiction of the burning of Jan Hus who refused to deny Jesus Christ and the truth in the Holy Bible. They did this to him. Catholicism Christianity? No. This is the work of Satan - who has been a murderer from the beginning. Jesus never taught any church to do this to another human being. NEVER!! No follower of Christ would ever use violence to torture another human being over a religious difference. Or for any other reason! The Roman Church is the Church of Satan.

Burning_of_jan_hus_at_the_stake_at_council_of_constance.jpg

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.
islam-vs-other-religion.jpg

Christianity has been reined in by securalism . Eventually Islam will be.

Violence is a human trait. ISIS's burning alive of Muadh al Kasasbeh is an act of barbarism.

However, we cannot overlook how the United States has conducted master classes in violence and barbarism both before, during, and since its founding...and yes, much of this violence was against people of color whose labor, lives, land, and freedom were stolen to create American empire.

I know that other religions were violent too in the past but today in modern age it seems that Islam is the only big religion that has a lot of people who are willing to spread their religion by violence and blood.

I'm sorry in advance if anyone got offended by this question. I respect all religions, I'm just interested in the background.

Well in that case begin reading here wherein a Jewish Historian explains the reason for Muslim agitation since 1925.

Violence is a human trait. ISIS's burning alive of Muadh al Kasasbeh is an act of barbarism.

However, we cannot overlook how the United States has conducted master classes in violence and barbarism both before, during, and since its founding...and yes, much of this violence was against people of color whose labor, lives, land, and freedom were stolen to create American empire.
:biggrin:

"I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord...."

Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf.

Who says they can't be friends with Non-Muslims? They are friends of the Roman Catholic Vatican. Indeed they are the children of the Roman Catholic Vatican. The history between the two prove it.

What is the agenda of the Roman Institution? To wipe out all bible believing Christians that reject the rule of the Pope over them. What is the agenda of Islam? To wipe out all Bible believing Christians. While it is true that there have been cases in recent history of them attacking Roman Churches - the payoff was that the Roman Church could appear to be the object of "Christian persecution" when the truth is - Catholicism is the enemy of Christ.
Surely some aspects of Catholicism are in spite of Christ's teachings, but enemy?

The apparent opulence and pomp exhibited by the catholic church does seem to be contradictory to Christ's teachings. Additionally, the catholic church's past history of involvement in crusades and political dealings certainly flies in the face of what I believe Christ taught.

Further the catholic church's crazy edict that the priests marry the church and be celibate... yeah that makes no sense at all to me and I don't see any basis for it.

They are the antithesis of Christianity. They are the enemy of Christ and have always been the enemy of Christ from the very inception. There is no salvation that can be found inside of the Roman Catholic Church. Their teachings are the antithesis of the teachings of Christ. The wealth of the Vatican is in the trillions of dollars. TRILLIONS. The Pope has no business involving himself in American Politics and should be told the invitation to speak before Congress has been canceled. Period. The teaching of celibacy comes from the goddess they worship (Queen of Heaven ) which is Semiramis. She was the mother of Nimrod and a powerful witch. After he died she had the people worship him under the name "Baal". She claimed to be a virgin when she became pregnant with her son, Tammuz, who was later worshiped by the Romans as the sun god. The first pope of Rome - Constantine worshiped the sun god calling him Sol. He wasn't a follower of Christ and he never became a follower of Christ. The IHS of the RCC stands for the Egyptian trinity, Isis, Horus and Seb. The Host was (which has IHS stamped on it - originated with the Egyptians also - They turned a wafer into their sun god, Osiris. That's why the host is in the shape of the sun. When the Catholics eat this "other Jesus wafer" in the shape of the sun, they are not symbolically eating Christ, they are eating, "BAAL" the sun god, a symbol of Satan.

The cross was created by Semiramis, "The Queen of Heaven" in remembrance of her son Tammuz (the sun god, Baal) On Tammuz cross is the idol of a dead Jesus. The crucifix is the real heart of the occult. In God's sight it is an accursed thing. ( Deut 7: 26 ) No true Christian would wear a "Crucifix" around their neck depicting a dead Jesus. Jesus is alive. He isn't hanging on a cross dead. He rose on the third day and is seated at the right hand of God the Father. He doesn't need a Vicar. The entire Roman Religion is a sham.
You truly are a nutjob.

Ignorant as well:
IHS - "Jesus, savoir of men."

Ask Israel, and all of Israel's apologists and bankrollers.

Who says they can't be friends with Non-Muslims? They are friends of the Roman Catholic Vatican. Indeed they are the children of the Roman Catholic Vatican. The history between the two prove it.

What is the agenda of the Roman Institution? To wipe out all bible believing Christians that reject the rule of the Pope over them. What is the agenda of Islam? To wipe out all Bible believing Christians. While it is true that there have been cases in recent history of them attacking Roman Churches - the payoff was that the Roman Church could appear to be the object of "Christian persecution" when the truth is - Catholicism is the enemy of Christ.
Surely some aspects of Catholicism are in spite of Christ's teachings, but enemy?

The apparent opulence and pomp exhibited by the catholic church does seem to be contradictory to Christ's teachings. Additionally, the catholic church's past history of involvement in crusades and political dealings certainly flies in the face of what I believe Christ taught.

Further the catholic church's crazy edict that the priests marry the church and be celibate... yeah that makes no sense at all to me and I don't see any basis for it.

They are the antithesis of Christianity. They are the enemy of Christ and have always been the enemy of Christ from the very inception. There is no salvation that can be found inside of the Roman Catholic Church. Their teachings are the antithesis of the teachings of Christ. The wealth of the Vatican is in the trillions of dollars. TRILLIONS. The Pope has no business involving himself in American Politics and should be told the invitation to speak before Congress has been canceled. Period. The teaching of celibacy comes from the goddess they worship (Queen of Heaven ) which is Semiramis. She was the mother of Nimrod and a powerful witch. After he died she had the people worship him under the name "Baal". She claimed to be a virgin when she became pregnant with her son, Tammuz, who was later worshiped by the Romans as the sun god. The first pope of Rome - Constantine worshiped the sun god calling him Sol. He wasn't a follower of Christ and he never became a follower of Christ. The IHS of the RCC stands for the Egyptian trinity, Isis, Horus and Seb. The Host was (which has IHS stamped on it - originated with the Egyptians also - They turned a wafer into their sun god, Osiris. That's why the host is in the shape of the sun. When the Catholics eat this "other Jesus wafer" in the shape of the sun, they are not symbolically eating Christ, they are eating, "BAAL" the sun god, a symbol of Satan.

The cross was created by Semiramis, "The Queen of Heaven" in remembrance of her son Tammuz (the sun god, Baal) On Tammuz cross is the idol of a dead Jesus. The crucifix is the real heart of the occult. In God's sight it is an accursed thing. ( Deut 7: 26 ) No true Christian would wear a "Crucifix" around their neck depicting a dead Jesus. Jesus is alive. He isn't hanging on a cross dead. He rose on the third day and is seated at the right hand of God the Father. He doesn't need a Vicar. The entire Roman Religion is a sham.
You truly are a nutjob.

Ignorant as well:
IHS - "Jesus, savoir of men."

According to the ex- Jesuit, Dr. Alberto Rivera - I H S stands for Isis, Horus and Seb and the Egytian wafer bore the exact same letters for the exact same gods. Coincidence? I think not.

Slander is the tool of the loser when the debate is lost. Make a note of it, Clayton.

I have lots and lots of Muslim friends. In my job right now, I work with a staff that is at least 50% Muslim. I've lived in three Muslim countries and had friends, colleagues, and neighbors who are Muslim. They are just like anyone else. You are very ignorant.

What a lot of total nonsense and ignorance there is in this thread.

Starting with YOU. Most Muslims support Sharia Law and the destruction of Israel, including terror bombing of women and children. Some do not, but they are by no means a dominant force within that religion.
Stability and economic prosperity. I visited the UAE and you would have been shocked by how fast the culture has changed in the past 20 years. There is still some way to go but I think what has been accomplished in such a short time frame is amazing. here is the answer.

From my understanding. Islam believes Christianity to be false. Christ wasn't the messiah .The trinity is false. Allah can re-right right and take the lives of anyone else they don't like , it doesn't matter because anyone else is an infidel. So they can kill anyone else they want in any manor they like.

Last edited:

A very good book, and one that was told to be one of Abraham Lincoln's favorite and one that may have induced him to abolish slavery is called Skeletons of the Zahara. It is a true story about an American ship that got stuck on the African coast, and what Muslims did to them. They haven't changed since then.

If Muslims do not have a common enemy, you'll find that they kill each other, and it's usually over sector religious beliefs that they justify the killings. They have been this way for centuries. In fact, the ONLY time they were actually at piece with one another was during WW2.

As far as Islam, there are 200 different interpretations of the Koran--depending on which sector of the Middle East one lives in. Many of these people live in poverty, they have no education, many can't read. They don't believe in any form of government, they're very tribal, kind of like the American Indian was in the 1800's.

The moderates are scared to death of the extremists and won't react to them. Islam is an oppressive religion, specifically against women--that why we see women wearing Burka's. The extremists actually shot and killed a 13 year old girl because she was promoting education. This is the EXTREME version of Islam. I honestly don't know what would attract anyone to this religion. It's certainly not peaceful, as many claim it to be.

Unfortunately, it takes a strong brutal dictator like Sadam Husien to keep the overall peace among them. Once removed, we've already experienced. They kill each other to gain power, again grouping together under their religious beliefs to attack and kill other Muslims who don't believe as they do. All in the name of ISLAM.

Last edited:
How about the Koran?
(translation Pickthall)

[al-Ma'idah 5:51.8] O ye who believe! Take NOT the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not Wrongdoing folk.

`

I have lots and lots of Muslim friends. In my job right now, I work with a staff that is at least 50% Muslim. I've lived in three Muslim countries and had friends, colleagues, and neighbors who are Muslim. They are just like anyone else. You are very ignorant.

What a lot of total nonsense and ignorance there is in this thread.
Yes, what a lot of total nonsense and ignorance in your post.

Forum List

Back