White identity vs Jewish identity

Mortimer

Gold Member
I know one guy who said white identity makes much more sense then Jewish identity because it is human nature the ability to recognize others by their appearance and to recognize foreigners and kin. Humans are visible beings while Jewish identity is conditioned and artificial. I agree about the first part but not the second part because Jewish identity might be learned or conditioned it is similar as to how you learn to speak or your own name and birthdays to know who you are since humans are self conscious beings it is also natural and not artificial.

I know one guy who said white identity makes much more sense then Jewish identity because it is human nature the ability to recognize others by their appearance and to recognize foreigners and kin. Humans are visible beings while Jewish identity is conditioned and artificial. I agree about the first part but not the second part because Jewish identity might be learned or conditioned it is similar as to how you learn to speak or your own name and birthdays to know who you are since humans are self conscious beings it is also natural and not artificial.

Why don’t you ask some of the Jews on here, of which there are plenty?
They should know. More than some guy ‘you know’.

There is no difference between identifying being of a certain "race" and following a certain religion. These "identities" are totally invalid. A person of whatever racial or ethnic background can follow any religion. There are African people who are Jewish. There are European people with pale skin who are Buddhist, Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and more.

Being "white" only denotes that one's biological origins come from a particular place on the earth. A person of any skin color or ethnicity can choose any religion.

What is a religious identity? Is one person's religious identity more important than another's?

There is no intersection between a person's ethnic background and their beliefs. There is no correlation between being a person of European origin and following a particular religion.

Jews are Biblically commanded to respect all people and all animals and all insects, etc...

I have no idea what White identity is except a form of racism.

Jews are a distinct ethnic group and culture !!
The white ones have a unique mix of European and Middle Eastern
The dark Jews are all middle eastern

It’s a legit question that Jews can’t answer
If you go by the genetic markings You see differences between white Jews and Europeans
This is proven in study after study
. However the USA Jewish populations are dying outside NYC due to intermarriage and low birth

Jews are Biblically commanded to respect all people and all animals and all insects, etc...

All people have their not nice people. And that has not been my experience in what you typed. Believing in the Bible with some faith is part of the commanded background.

For me Jewish Identity is important as a set of Rules from Old Testament.

In USA I have not experienced much anti-Semitism.

White Identity is primarily a political stance hostile to Minorities.

Jewish Identity is primarily a set of rules from Old Testament. I follow some Kosher, do not work or use Internet on Sabbaths and Holidays.

White Identity is primarily a political stance hostile to Minorities.tt

Jewish Identity is primarily a set of rules from Old Testament. I follow some Kosher, do not work or use Internet on Sabbaths and Holidays.
I honor you for being introspective and striving to do what is right in the world community as you have been taught. I think that the key to everything is for people of every faith to sit quietly and think out what they are obligated to do. I wish more Christian faiths would emphasize quiet reflection.

I honor you for being introspective and striving to do what is right in the world community as you have been taught. I think that the key to everything is for people of every faith to sit quietly and think out what they are obligated to do. I wish more Christian faiths would emphasize quiet reflection.
Thank you very much. I am somewhat observant.

Orthodox Jews observe all Laws. No Orthodox Jew would go on this forum or most Social Media -- these places are full of profanity.

Conservodox Jews such as myself observe most laws to an extent. I keep some Kosher. On Sabbaths and Holidays I neither drive nor use Internet/electricity.

Jews who have the strongest Jewish Identity -- Orthodox Jews would stay away from most Social Media, except for Jewish Social Media. Much of language used on Social Media is obscene and forbidden by many Talmudic Laws.

Most people here on both sides including myself behave like junior high class clowns. Most obscene speech and gossip is prohibited by Talmud.

Fortunately, I do keep many Laws.

Forum List

Back