White identity vs Jewish identity

No!

Jews do not believe that people of other religions are doomed.

Most Muslims and Christians do keep Seven Laws of Noah.

We're only talking about maybe 10%-15% of those claiming Jewish ethnicity even in Israel, so don't get excited; most people know a majority of Jews are secular and not religious, but many are shades in between secularism and their crazy grandpas and uncles.

Try figuring out what God wants from reading the Torah.
On the other hand, I actually learn Talmud, in Aramaic to understand where these decisions come from.
[/QUOTE]

There are a few lines of brilliance in it, but it's mostly a lot of circular reasoning. There are other texts, midrash, etc., it not just Mose's Torah, which by the way is the only Torah; the magical mystical 'Oral Torah' is a scam.
Everyone deciding on their own how to behave eventually burns down cities when they disagree with someone else.

There is such a thing as too narrow a focus. See Islam for how that can turn out badly as well for those who aren't careful.

Look them up. You're a troll, so waste somebody else's time.

Ditto what? All you were asked was a simple question, about how we should ask Jews stuff about Jews; a couple can answer civilly, you and Finochio can't for some reason.

Last edited:
Look them up. You're a troll, so waste somebody else's time.

Didn't you write the following?

Ah, another knee jerk reaction, but since you think Jews can't be Christians despite the patent absurdity of that, so as a racist it would be par for the course. I bet you yell at the Christian Rabbis on TV until the nurse changes the channel.

Didn't you write the following?

Ah, another knee jerk reaction, but since you think Jews can't be Christians despite the patent absurdity of that, so as a racist it would be par for the course. I bet you yell at the Christian Rabbis on TV until the nurse changes the channel.

You think there aren't any? lol so much for your input here. He's made the claim there are no Jewish Christians, which of course is nonsense.

You think there aren't any? lol so much for your input here. He's made the claim there are no Jewish Christians, which of course is nonsense.

You mean Jews for Jesus? That doesn't make much sense. The ones I know don't know anything about Judaism or Christianity.

Would I have heard of any Christian Rabbi on TV?

There are a few lines of brilliance in it, but it's mostly a lot of circular reasoning. There are other texts, midrash, etc., it not just Mose's Torah, which by the way is the only Torah; the magical mystical 'Oral Torah' is a scam.

There is such a thing as too narrow a focus. See Islam for how that can turn out badly as well for those who aren't careful.
[/QUOTE]
The Torah itself was transmitted to Moshe.
How to interpret it belongs to the Jews; even myself.

Jews are white people. No difference from German white people or any other group of white ppl.
Actually------NO. Jews have their own known medical conditions--they also score higher on iq tests than whites. They are sub-group of whites...like Italians would be their own group with their own characteristics different from Sweds.

New Topics

Forum List

Back