White identity vs Jewish identity

4. The promise of a Jewish homeland was memorialized in the Balfour Declaration, but supported by a wide variety of backers. From David Lloyd Georges’ “Memoirs,” p. 724-726: “The Germans were, therefore, engaged actively in courting favour with that [Zionist] Movement… urged, early in 1916, the advantages of promising Jewish restoration to Palestine under an arrangement to be made between Zionists and Turkey, backed by a German guarantee.”

a. This was met with riots and massacres in Palestine in 1920, 1921 as Muslims refused to consider any arrangement which gave Jews an equality in the area.

5. Under sharia, Jews could pray at the Wailing Wall—the last remnant of the Temple—only quietly and never sit, even in the heat. Nor were Jews allowed to separate men from women during prayer: the wall was only available for Jewish visitation with permission and under strict guidelines that would not connote independent worship or ownership of the Wall. In 1928, on Yom Kippur, Jews decided to bring benches and chairs to sit while they prayed, resulting in bloody massacres. On August 15 1929, when Jews again marked a holiday by sitting, and also chanted “the Wall is ours,” the Arabs began yet another in a series of bloody massacres. The massacres in several cities culminated in unspeakable atrocities at Hebron.

6. On August 23 and 24, 1929, Hebron became a bloody nightmare. House to house, Arab mobs went, bursting into every room looking for hiding Jews. Religious books and scrolls were burned or torn to shreds. The defenseless Jews were variously beheaded, castrated, their breasts and fingers sliced off, and in some cases their eyes plucked from their sockets. Infant or adult, man or woman—it mattered not. The carnage went on for hours, with the Arab policemen standing down—or joining in. Blood ran in streamlets down the narrow stone staircases outside the buildings. House to house, room by room, the savagery was repeated.

a. Not a single victim was simply killed. Each was mutilated and tortured in accordance with their identities, the specific information provided by local Arabs. The Jewish man who lent money to Arabs was sliced open and the IOUs burned in his body. The Jewish baker’s head was tied to the stove and then baked. A Jewish scholar who had studied Koranic philosophy for years was seized, his cranium cut open, and his brain extracted. Another man was nailed to a door. Some sixty-seven Jews were brutally murdered.

This was the state of relations- long before Hitler ever gained power. Rather than an anomaly, this was one a along line of ongoing massacres.

You are, and will always be, lying scum.

"It may not be generally known, but a goodly number of the Jewish dwellers in the land are not anxious to see a large immigration into the country. This is partly due to the fear that the result of such immigration would be an overcrowding of the industrial and agricultural market; but a number of the more respectable older settlers have been disgusted by the recent arrivals in Palestine of their coreligionists, unhappy individuals from Russia and Romania brought in under the auspices of the Zionist Commission from the cities of Southeastern Europe, and neither able nor willing to work at agriculture or fruit-farming.

…the whole population will resist the Zionist Commission's plan of wholesale immigration of Jews into Palestine at the rate of one hundred thousand a year, until a total of three millions has been reached, which number they claim the country can support if cultivated to its utmost.

The existing Jewish colonists would protest at such an experiment; but the Mohammedan and Christian Arabs would do more than protest. They would, if able, prevent by force the wholesale flooding of their country by Jewish settlers whom they consider strangers and Europeans." Zionist Aspirations in Palestine by Anstruther Mackay, as originally published in The Atlantic Monthly, July 1920.

for those who do not know----in the limited mind of Surada
"european refugee" is synonymous with JEW who purchased
land in Palestina (aka Judea) during the time of the Ottoman
Empire----aka OTTOMAN CALIPHATE (ask erdogan) In fact
jews from many parts of the world have been engaged in attempts
to buy land in Judea (palestine) for the past, in excess of, 1000
years. The problem is that ACCORDING TO SHARIAH LAW----any
land upon which muslims have raped, pillaged and murdered is
MUSLIM LAND FOREVER -----and cannot "LEGALLY" be owned
by a jew. I have this information from close friends.. One was a
shiite muslim from New Dehli who INSISTED that all of India is
part of the MUGHAL EMPIRE. (CALIPHATE) He was a surgeon with a good memory----he was EDUCATED in India----and could quote the
same islamo-nazi propaganda that surada spits by rote

By 1948 the European Jews had purchased 6% of the land in Palestine.

"Keeping trauma alive and constructing a whole identity around it is at the heart of mainstream Judaism."

"Ever since I can remember, we in Israel were told that Jews have nowhere else to go because the world didn't like Jews. Seventeen years ago, when my former husband and I were about to migrate to Australia, most of the people we knew were dismayed by our decision. I was told by many that I was making a big mistake. My father's heart surgeon for example, was in complete shock when he heard our news. He took me aside and said that he did not understand how I could leave; that he would never be prepared to live anywhere where there might be even one anti-Semite alive. Like many others he believed that Jews can only safely live in Israel" Avigal Arbanel: The Charter of the Israeli State.

By 1948 the European Jews had purchased 6% of the land in Palestine.
right----which is 6% more than arab muslims OWNED (actually---the usual figure is 7%). Most land in the USA is not privately owned either. What percentage of the USA do you OWN? Please note---
Saruda keeps HARPING on the term "european jews"----it is an
islamo nazi trope. By 1948 my very own father-in-law and his
three friends (by no means EUROPEAN) OWNED a whole DUNAM-----which is 100 % more than
they could ever own in the Shariah shit holes in which their communities had lived since long before the rapist pig of mecca was born. NOW!!! the real issue------SHARIAH SHIT was breached.

right----which is 6% more than arab muslims OWNED (actually---the usual figure is 7%). Most land in the USA is not privately owned either. What percentage of the USA do you OWN? Please note---
Saruda keeps HARPING on the term "european jews"----it is an
islamo nazi trope. By 1948 my very own father-in-law and his
three friends (by no means EUROPEAN) OWNED a whole DUNAM-----which is 100 % more than
they could ever own in the Shariah shit holes in which their communities had lived since long before the rapist pig of mecca was born. NOW!!! the real issue------SHARIAH SHIT was breached.

Why don't you go after the Germans, chicken shit?

New Topics

Forum List

Back